Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:29 pm
Inhaling deeply Louis tightened his grip on the mask that sat heavly in his hands, clearing his throat softly he turned his steel gray eyes toward the wolf in the cage. " More powerful then who?" He asked arching a delicate brow at the twins finally returning his eyes back to them.

"I am a very powerful vampire and a very old vampire, who is very wise to foolish young vampires like you two." Louis said watching them closely for a minute before crossing his arms over his lean chest. "I bet you couldn't even smell the wolf who is so well hidden, You both need training to become stronger" He said chuckling softly, running a pale hand through golden locks that looked like pure sunshine. His ring glittered brightly in the soft light of the Market.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image
Kayla was shoved into a cage. *I hate these people!* she thought to the gaurds and thought about blinding them with enternal darkness but she didnt have the heart her parents just put her up for sell for the first time. She is a vergin but her parents put her up and made her look like a sex slave so she could be sold quicker.  

Kaya_Vampire_Goddess

3,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:05 pm
Blitzkrieg walks in and starts looking around at the slaves thinking about which one(s) he'll get out of this depressing scenery  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:14 pm
Both twins started talking at once. "More powerful than Eddy, our brother's enemy and the one who made us vampires. The one who is still hunting us down and trying to get us back. We need a powerful master to protect us from him. You are powerful. Training? No we didn't smell the wolf. Eddy didn't want us trained. He didn't want us to get more powerful than him."  

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rayne Asakura

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:52 pm
Dimensional King
Blitzkrieg walks in and starts looking around at the slaves thinking about which one(s) he'll get out of this depressing scenery

Rayne looks over at Blitzkrieg and sizes him up, wondering if he'd be a decent master. Then again, he probably couldn't be worse than her previous master...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:10 am
User Image
Kayla moved to the very front of the cage so she could be seen. She hasnt been a slaze long but she knows she dosnt like the cage...  

Kaya_Vampire_Goddess

3,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:51 pm
Blitzkrieg looks at Rayne and Kayla "How would you two like to get out of here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:47 pm
Dimensional King
Blitzkrieg looks at Rayne and Kayla "How would you two like to get out of here?"

Rayne just looked at him for a bit. "Depends," she answered after a while, "how do you treat your slaves?"  

Rayne Asakura

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:48 pm
"I treat them like a person should be treated."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:35 pm
User Image

The gates opened sometime later, and two guards entered, dragging an unconscious young man with them. Blood and bruises marred his face, and his cassock was tattered and torn.

"What the ******** happened to this guy?" One asked.

"Looks like he ran away, and those dudes who brought him here beat him up so he couldn't get away. Said something about not wanting this guy to rat out on 'em." replied the other.

The young man let out a soft groan.

"So, where are we going to put him?"

"Over that cell, I guess."

With that, the guards threw him in the cell, and chained him up.
The young man let out another groan as they left the cell, and locked the door.  

xxich

5,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rayne Asakura

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:08 pm
Dimensional King
"I treat them like a person should be treated."

Rayne smiled grimly. "There could be various interpretations of that statement," she replied.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:27 pm
"I treat them Kindly and with respect"  

Scholar King Nathan

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Rayne Asakura

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:01 am
"Fine, then," replied Rayne, "you may take me with you if you so desire."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:09 am
User Image
Kayla looked at the guy that might become her master. She gave him pleading eyes and a smile that warms your heart. "ill go with you to if you so wish!" Kayla said in a singsongy voice...  

Kaya_Vampire_Goddess

3,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games