Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 4:57 pm
I'll allow it now ~

Previously the "must have same theme if changing rule" was to keep me from flipping my s**t over wasting time over other people's bad ideas ~ ='D but its been so long, and there's so many pins that I didn't make now (including morts) AND TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS AND IRRITATIONS. So go for it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:46 am
Are halloween phones/cameras able to take pictures of hunters? Or is it like taking a picture of a ghost with normal human equipment?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:02 pm
Photographing humans? Yeah, TiH cameras can't capture their image super clearly. If they're in a golem their photo is fine, because their form is made out of FEAR.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:21 pm
lizbot

Hey Liz, I've got 9 days before Roch is Y3, I know, but does he have to pass the trial again to be Nox's mentor-ee or can I link to the first time he passed?

If he's not full up on students before Roch is Y3, that is.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:32 pm
As tempting as it is to have people beat it a second time, once is enough  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:09 pm
chimarii
to what extent did the four clans have technology? do they have cellphones, video games, computers, etc?

and in that line of thinking, would the lost clans members have it?

Take into consideration of their homeworlds: War clan lived out in the middle of a jungle, Death lived in mountains with lava forges, Conquest lived in the equivalent of the Tang or Ming Dynasties, and Famine is... third world desert.

While those of the clans who went into the human world may have witnessed humans use it, on a whole they do not use it themselves. It's like~ they've seen it, but never used it before themselves? After all, if they picked up a human world phone and tried to talk on it it'd probably just result in static.

So~ No. They don't have technology as we know it or as TiHers have it.

Otherwise, the clans are very medieval. The most "advanced" technology they would have is Death clan has something called a "Trance," but that's more Fear/magical than science/tech.

And before someone mentions it: Conquest would be familiar with fireworks, unfamiliar with turning said fireworks into gunpowder/guns.

When in doubt, if you have to ask yourself, "Would a horseman know about this?" Chances are the answer is "no."  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:32 am
Could Fai put together potions to get rid of the students' vine problems now, or would he have to wait until after he's started up his plant nursery? (he can make one, can't he?)  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:48 am
How would the displacement of the Horsemen be explained to the general public? Would it be addressed in the media? How hush-hush would the Boogeymen keep the horsemen being relocated? Seeing as my student, TG, doesn't know about hunters or was at the islands, I want to know what he would know about the horsemen and their current condition. What is the general public's attitude towards horsemen? (Exotic/Great Respect/Strange Foreigners?)  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 5:36 pm
So I have some questions about some four clans information from before the island blew up. (Mainly for the sake of past solos).

For jewel crafters back on the island would they all have to work in the forges or would it be possible for some of them to have their own workshops? For instance if I wanted to have Mjoll have her own workshop (ie like her own personal 'housing unit') for crafting metal and jewels and other things in would it be allowable or would she have to work with everyone else?

Or would the workshops be something of a privilege that only a select few had?  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 11:15 pm
For dropping off horsemen supplies - the form for supplies is here, but then this thread says to drop it off there - just wanted to clarify that we're supposed to post in the latter, right?  

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:10 am
Just checking for Amity meta points: can we claim additional points for PRPs unrelated to classes/training/etc. that were done in the Four Isles? I have a few of those, like this one.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:04 pm
I have a question about the Four Clan tokens. It was advised to save them for ICL reasons (such as purchasing land plots), and it was mentioned to keep the count of them. Does it only apply to the tokens our Horsemen characters get from Rebuilding/Optional quests, or would we be able to use tokens we might still have from the meta / thread games / etc?

I'm asking since I have some tokens left, and I was hesitating whether I should spend them on minipets, or would I be able to use them for my character's ICLy reasons?  

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:22 pm
I'd like to give Flight as a natural ability for my slimer, does it need approval?  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:49 pm
WTB: Background info

I was just curious~ The Isle of Death was devoid of natural life, but the optional quest has you searching for natural items for Trance purposes. Would they have imported these items or sent guardians/soldiers to get these items? Or is it because they have less pure FEAR that they now need materials to boost Trance (like a supplement)?

Edit: For the flasks quest, Soren and Tseng are doing it together. Do they need 5 people total to drink flasks or 5 each?  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

revenant aria

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:48 pm
in the scavenging rps, you can pick up ONE of each item right? So even if we roll the same items twice, do we try to get the other rolls? I assume we only pick up one of each since it says the elevated stages can pick up two of that item but I think I see rps contrary to that rule? ?_? I see people picking up 2 of the same item, even if they're not elevated stages?  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games