Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ OPEN 2063-2064 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:23 pm

User Image
HUFFLEPUFF HEAD OF HOUSE || DEPUTY HEADMISTRESS || HERBOLOGY PROFESSOR

It was finally time. Pandora set the Hat on the stool and took out the scroll that listed all of the students' names. She started to call their names and place the Hat on their heads as they came up. The Sorting had begun.

OOC: SORTING IS OPEN~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:46 pm

Consuming space and time you welcome it.
And drawing side-by-side the lines you see fit...
Truth or consequence; you yield and go-
And take control!
You’re getting big, you’re wanting more...
You’re hiding behind your plastic soul.
Screaming out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have a doubt who’s in control.

ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵈᵉʳ ᵗʳᶤˢᵗᵃᶰ ˡᶤˡˡᵃᶰᵗᶤᶰᵉ
ᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ
ᶠᶤʳˢᵗ ʸᵉᵃʳ
User Image

You're getting big: Petrified | You're wanting more: ... | Hiding behind: Fellow First Years | Your plastic soul: Great Hall

Vander stiffened when his name was called, refused to look around at the waiting first years, and stepped out of their midst. This was probably the only brief moment of mostly silence and some hushed voices that he was ever going to get, so he might as well make the most of it. He walked quickly, but not too quickly towards the Sorting Hat on the stool and the woman standing beside it. He looked straight ahead, face blank, except for a tense look in his blue gray eyes, and sat down on the stool, feet dangling above the ground. He forced himself to remember to breathe. He wasn't afraid. He was a Lillantine, and they could not bow meekly to anything. He wasn't afraid. He chanted it like a mantra in his head, though he felt like he was waiting to either be crowned or for an axe to fall.

Quote:
People say, that in a nutshell, I'm shockingly straight forward, despite being raised by two extremely passive aggressive people. I just don't have the patience for it, I guess. I'm usually very to the point and have problems with subtlety, which makes some people uneasy because they're not sure if what I'm putting forth is who I really am, or if I'm just trying to deceive them. Usually it's just me being dangerously honest, but they do't necessarily need to know that. I have a tendency towards violence, and am the type of boy who would crush a bug with grin on his face. In my defense, that applies to a lot of boys my age; though I tend to take things too far. I've learnt some self control from when I was little, however, and I know how to dial back my aggressive nature. Most of the time. I'm needlessly vengeful and can plot to destroy someone over the smallest things, which is really helpful when it comes to intimidating people, and not quite as helpful when it comes to making friends. I hold a lot of grudges and pointless hate towards others, and usually end up getting them back tenfold if I can manage it. I'm also obsessive, to the point of unhealthiness. Apparently I inherit it from both sides of the family. It's probably a pureblood thing. You'd be obsessive too, if people were constantly trying to undermine your position in society. I also obsess over people, which is far more frightening. I'm a perfectionist who will freak out if any of my belongings are messed with. Everything has its place, and it had better stay in the place I put it in or there's going to be an issue. I've developed an extremely sharp sense of order and knowing exactly where things are located, or supposed to be located, due to this. I like to lord over people if I can, but I'm well aware that dynamics can change in an instant, and if you offend the wrong person at the wrong time, things might end really badly for you. Since I've grown older, I've learned how to hold my tongue in public and that if I want to lash out at someone, I had better make sure it's not to someone who will lash out back. I'm unflinchingly loyal to my family, I don't give in easily, and I can't lie to save my own skin. And yes, I do know when to shut up.

ᵃᶰᵈ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᶳᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵒˡˑ

If you follow everyone it’s easier to find-
You have the courage and the heart to lose your mind!
Behind the curtain there’s a certain man you know...
You can’t control.
You need it now, you want it more...
Hiding behind your plastic soul.
You scream out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have doubt who’s in control.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:22 pm

DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU COME OUT TO PLAY?
DEAR PRUDENCE, GREET THE BRAND NEW DAY!
THE SUN IS UP, THE SKY IS BLUE...
IT'S BEAUTIFUL, AND SO ARE YOU.
DEAR PRUDENCE, WON'T YOU OPEN UP YOUR EYES?
DEAR PRUDENCE, SEE THE SUNNY SKIES?
THE WIND IS LOW, THE BIRDS WILL SING...
THAT YOU ARE PART OF EVERYTHING.

User Image
prudence lowery
first year
pureblood
company- fellow first years
location- the great hall
thinking- this is it...
wearing- first year

Pru walked resolutely towards the Hat on the stool when her name was called. No matter where she was placed, she told herself, she was going to be a good sport about it. She looked around curiously as she walked, marveling at the floating candles suspended in the air above her and the glittering stars that made up the ceiling of the hall. She looked back down as she neared her fate and sat down for the hat to be placed on her head, keeping her thoughts as neutral as possible.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm mostly a happy girl. I love my family to death and I'm generally good at making friends and getting along with other people. But I also have a mean streak, and I'll make it known if I don't like someone. I wouldn't say I'm quick to judge, but I'm definitely not one to "forgive and forget", because people never really forget, you know. I don't care if someone's "changed", if I don't like them, I don't like them. I despise taking the easy way out of things. I've got a stubborn head on my shoulders and I believe in pushing myself. I can't stand laziness or when people skirt their duties. I have a very set moral code. I believe in honor, and doing what you said you'd do, no matter what. I have a high opinion of people who work hard and don't compromise their values. I like to have fun, and I like to fool around, but when something matters to me I can be very serious. There's very little I believe I can't accomplish if I put my mind to it. I'm not the smartest or the strongest, but I know how to get things done. I suppose you could say I'm brave, too. Not to the point of idiocy, and I like to think things through first, but that's just a preference. There usually comes a time when you have to just take action. You can't always talk things out. I hate it when people don't do things fairly, or "fight dirty". You either win the right way, or you don't win at all.

dear prudence, won't you come out and play?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:11 pm

User Image
Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind,
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she,

═════════════════════════════════════
Feather Applauna Snow

looked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
(cause next thing I remember I was)
there, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
and then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather had almost been too excited to speak. Look at where they were?! She was almost over joyed to be in the graet hall finally! She watched as her friends were sorted before her name was called. The pink haired girl was almost too excited for words as she started forwards. She could see her older sister Sapphire at the Slytherin table, and waved. But oh well, if she waved back, Feather didn't know. The girl continued forwards until she was sitting on the stool, waiting for the hat to be placed on her head. She didn't want to influence it, so she tried to keep her thoughts as calm as she could.

Feather's Personality
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Quite the quiet shy type. I enjoy learning and I enjoy figuring out problems. I'm the type to shut out the world and put my whole into my learnings. But i'm also quite adventurous. I enjoy walking in the woods and flying with my family. I'm also rather loud and fun loving when that happens to come along. And if you are able to pique my interest. I'm also depressed about the loss of my siblings, and even more so about my brother Angel. He was my best friend. But I mean, come on! Who wouldn't be upset about losing their best friend?! OTher than depressed and an extreme lover of learning, I am loyal, like my mum. I don't leave others to fend for themselves... Ever.

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my unirform!
And it's even nicer to be with friends like Lyall, Dakota, Tori Rae, Rider, other first years
Although my mind keeps wandering to Omg! This is gonna be the best year ever! Eep they were right. That is a dusty old hat!

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:25 pm

x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx мαιsιε яεε∂ xx███████xxxxintelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.

First Year | | Eleven | | Unsorted | | Single | | Half-Blood

Maisie drew in a breath when she heard her name called. Pushing through some of the taller students she made a face, why had she gotten herself caught in the middle? Once she stood at the head of the group she quickly straightened out her skirt then continued her way up up to the stool catching her mother's eye on the way up. Sitting down silently on the stool Maisie tried her best to keep her head quiet, any thoughts that passed through it had to be neutral. Scanning the students that watched her Maisie made sure she kept her face bored, when in actuality she wanted to scowl at them. To keep herself from making faces, Maisie looked up past them to the doors at the rear of the room awaiting the hat's verdict.

Quote:
                                                ■ OBSERVANT Maisie would much rather analyse everything around her rather than make assumptions. She likes having all the facts straight before making a decision on something.
                                                ■ IMPATIENT If someone won't make a decision about something, or if someone has an idea that ignores certain facts it's not unusual to see Maisie get very impatient and irritable.
                                                ■ DEDICATED No matter what it is, Maisie won't give up on anything she does. Whenever she starts something, she must finish it. She doesn't understand how other people who never finish what they're doing and gets frustrated with those that do.
                                                ■ SELF-SUFFICIENT Maisie would much rather depend on herself then anyone else, depending on others is a weakness that she doesn't need.
                                                ■ RESERVED Maisie would much rather just sit around and watch instead of talk to those around her; people irritate her most of the time, so she doesn't feel the need to talk to them.
                                                ■ FACT-ORIENTED It's known almost as soon as you meet her that Maisie is very fact-oriented. She doesn't care about opinions and would much rather have the cold, hard facts no matter what.
                                                ■ BLUNT Maisie will tell you everything very bluntly and honestly. She'll tell you anything straight up, no matter who you are.

uniform x ooc :: - - -
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:33 pm

x
x
x
x
x

████████████████xx ∂мιтяι яεε∂ xx███████xxxxthe difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Dmitri stood quietly beside his sister as they walked into the Great Hall and stuck with her until she was called up. When his name was finally called he squeezed past those around him a bit rougher than his sister had, it seemed that most students were frozen in place scared to be called up. Dmitri, like Maisie, could care less. His face was a stone slate, and it didn't change as he sat down on the stool. He tried his hardest to keep his thoughts neutral, but it was getting increasingly difficult.

Quote:
                                                ■ INTELLIGENT Dmitri has always been very book smart and has been called a nerd or a bookworm, but never have those titles made him angry.
                                                ■ IDEALIST Often being called starry-eyed, Dmitri is known to envisions an ideal world rather than the real one. He strives for an unattainable perfection, and believes that everyone should do the same.
                                                ■ CONFIDENT Dmitri never doubts himself and has always been one to trust and believe himself.
                                                ■ PERFECTIONIST Dmitri hates anything that isn't exactly as it should be. He'll often completely reconstruct and rebuild every idea and system that he comes into contact with. Everything -- rules, traditions, etc. -- are open to questioning and reevaluation.
                                                ■ RESERVED Because he feels that any conversations that aren't intellectually simulating it's downright stupid. He craves truth and depth, something therefore he doesn't talk to many people.
                                                ■ OBSERVANT Dmitri carefully considers everything, paying close attention to everything and anything around him, calculating what move to make next.
                                                ■ JUDGEMENTAL Even though Dmitri is usually very open-minded, he has little tolerance for things he deems stupid or illogical. He'll assume that person is immature or irrational and have little respect for them.

ooc :: - - -

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:55 pm

User Image

тσмαs cσvєηу

First Year ║ Eleven Years Old ║ Unsorted ║ Single ║ Pureblood ║

xxxTomas followed with the students, just as intimidated as the rest of them, most likely. He scratched the back of his head, and it almost seemed like everyones eyes were staring into the back of his head, although he knew that definitely was not true. He took a seat at a table and waited for his name to be called in anticipation. Once his name was called, which was pretty early despite the number of kids, he hesitated for a bit before walking up and setting himself in the stool.

Tomas's personality
A unique individual. Also, a competitive one. I love to be first in everything. Everything. No matter what it is. Winning is the best, y'know? I stick to my beliefs, and my opinions, no matter what. I don't really enjoy it when people disagree with either, which might be a bad thing, but eh. That's just how I am. I'm fairly smart, or at least, that's what my grades say. Except at math. I'm an idiot when it comes to numbers. But when it comes to words, I excel, which is evident when it comes to my persuasive abilities and my knack for friends. I make friends easily, and those friends usually stick around. I'm beyond loyal to them, and would do anything to protect them. Even kill someone.. Okay, maybe not that far, but you get the point. I'm kind to everyone, until you give me a reason not to be. And when you get on my bad side, you're in for the ride of your life. Not in a good way.

OOC:
Thoughts:
Clothes:
Username
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:11 pm

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Unsorted ♫ First Year ♫

The รҭคгร are putting on a รђ๏ฬ.
                                                        ฬє'гє the คย๔เєภςє they chose.
                                                        Let's turn คг๏ยภ๔ and รҭคгҭagain.

Micah walked into the great hall, quiet. She was very quiet tonight. She wanted to know where she stood in the sorting hat's mind before she made any moves to to make friends or be anyone but the perfect pureblood daughter that was raised on tutoring and etiquette classes. She needed to know where she stood, because she secretly had her doubts on being put in Slytherin... and well if she wasn't put in Slytherin then she'd be a disappointment in her parents' eyes anyways, so she could be whoever she wanted.

Quote:
                                                        People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Sweet really. I'm quiet and proper just like mother always wanted. The 'perfect lady'. Of course the minute my parents aren't watching I break loose. I like to dance and laugh and be rambunctious and play around. I like to be a normal little girl. Unbeknownst to my parents, I'm actually quite intelligent and I like to read and learn as much as I possibly can. And I use my knowledge to my advantage whenever possible. Only way to really get places in life isn't it? Use what I know to get what I want?

I also have a slight inferiority complex about my brother. I want to be just as great as he is and be just like him so I do my best to do everything perfect to impress him and stuff like that. Learning languages is really important to me too because he can speak one language I will never be able to.

I'm ғєєใเภﻮ so good, so เภςгє๔เ๒ใє.
                                                        Some sort of ςђє๓เςคใ is spreading thick around my ๒гคเภ.
                                                        I've got the รยภ and I won't let it ﻮ๏.
                                                        It ๒ยгภร a ғเгє in my veins.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:31 pm

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

The Forgotten Weasley
Consuming space and time you welcome it.
And drawing side-by-side the lines you see fit...
Truth or consequence; you yield and go-
And take control!
You’re getting big, you’re wanting more...
You’re hiding behind your plastic soul.
Screaming out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have a doubt who’s in control.

ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵈᵉʳ ᵗʳᶤˢᵗᵃᶰ ˡᶤˡˡᵃᶰᵗᶤᶰᵉ
ᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ
ᶠᶤʳˢᵗ ʸᵉᵃʳ
User Image

You're getting big: Petrified | You're wanting more: ... | Hiding behind: Fellow First Years | Your plastic soul: Great Hall

Vander stiffened when his name was called, refused to look around at the waiting first years, and stepped out of their midst. This was probably the only brief moment of mostly silence and some hushed voices that he was ever going to get, so he might as well make the most of it. He walked quickly, but not too quickly towards the Sorting Hat on the stool and the woman standing beside it. He looked straight ahead, face blank, except for a tense look in his blue gray eyes, and sat down on the stool, feet dangling above the ground. He forced himself to remember to breathe. He wasn't afraid. He was a Lillantine, and they could not bow meekly to anything. He wasn't afraid. He chanted it like a mantra in his head, though he felt like he was waiting to either be crowned or for an axe to fall.

Quote:
People say, that in a nutshell, I'm shockingly straight forward, despite being raised by two extremely passive aggressive people. I just don't have the patience for it, I guess. I'm usually very to the point and have problems with subtlety, which makes some people uneasy because they're not sure if what I'm putting forth is who I really am, or if I'm just trying to deceive them. Usually it's just me being dangerously honest, but they do't necessarily need to know that. I have a tendency towards violence, and am the type of boy who would crush a bug with grin on his face. In my defense, that applies to a lot of boys my age; though I tend to take things too far. I've learnt some self control from when I was little, however, and I know how to dial back my aggressive nature. Most of the time. I'm needlessly vengeful and can plot to destroy someone over the smallest things, which is really helpful when it comes to intimidating people, and not quite as helpful when it comes to making friends. I hold a lot of grudges and pointless hate towards others, and usually end up getting them back tenfold if I can manage it. I'm also obsessive, to the point of unhealthiness. Apparently I inherit it from both sides of the family. It's probably a pureblood thing. You'd be obsessive too, if people were constantly trying to undermine your position in society. I also obsess over people, which is far more frightening. I'm a perfectionist who will freak out if any of my belongings are messed with. Everything has its place, and it had better stay in the place I put it in or there's going to be an issue. I've developed an extremely sharp sense of order and knowing exactly where things are located, or supposed to be located, due to this. I like to lord over people if I can, but I'm well aware that dynamics can change in an instant, and if you offend the wrong person at the wrong time, things might end really badly for you. Since I've grown older, I've learned how to hold my tongue in public and that if I want to lash out at someone, I had better make sure it's not to someone who will lash out back. I'm unflinchingly loyal to my family, I don't give in easily, and I can't lie to save my own skin. And yes, I do know when to shut up.

ᵃᶰᵈ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᶳᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵒˡˑ

If you follow everyone it’s easier to find-
You have the courage and the heart to lose your mind!
Behind the curtain there’s a certain man you know...
You can’t control.
You need it now, you want it more...
Hiding behind your plastic soul.
You scream out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have doubt who’s in control.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Concerned with your place in society
And on a quest for perfection
I know just where to put you...
Slytherin
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:36 pm

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

The Forgotten Weasley

User Image
prudence lowery
first year
pureblood
company- fellow first years
location- the great hall
thinking- this is it...
wearing- first year

Pru walked resolutely towards the Hat on the stool when her name was called. No matter where she was placed, she told herself, she was going to be a good sport about it. She looked around curiously as she walked, marveling at the floating candles suspended in the air above her and the glittering stars that made up the ceiling of the hall. She looked back down as she neared her fate and sat down for the hat to be placed on her head, keeping her thoughts as neutral as possible.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm mostly a happy girl. I love my family to death and I'm generally good at making friends and getting along with other people. But I also have a mean streak, and I'll make it known if I don't like someone. I wouldn't say I'm quick to judge, but I'm definitely not one to "forgive and forget", because people never really forget, you know. I don't care if someone's "changed", if I don't like them, I don't like them. I despise taking the easy way out of things. I've got a stubborn head on my shoulders and I believe in pushing myself. I can't stand laziness or when people skirt their duties. I have a very set moral code. I believe in honor, and doing what you said you'd do, no matter what. I have a high opinion of people who work hard and don't compromise their values. I like to have fun, and I like to fool around, but when something matters to me I can be very serious. There's very little I believe I can't accomplish if I put my mind to it. I'm not the smartest or the strongest, but I know how to get things done. I suppose you could say I'm brave, too. Not to the point of idiocy, and I like to think things through first, but that's just a preference. There usually comes a time when you have to just take action. You can't always talk things out. I hate it when people don't do things fairly, or "fight dirty". You either win the right way, or you don't win at all.

dear prudence, won't you come out and play?

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
An honorable young lady
And quite determined too
You'll find yourself at home in...
Gryffindor

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:38 pm

User ImageUser Image

upcσmíng fírst чєαrunsσrtєdmugglєвσrn

вєcαusє ι'м нαρρу

Lyall followed all his classmates into the huge hall, the boy smiling and waving at all the older kids. There was a spring in his step as he moved, hair bouncing as he walked. He waited patiently, clapping for all the other kids that went up. When his own name was called, Lyall ran at full tilt toward the front, giggling happily as he squirmed to lift himself onto the stool. He adjusted his red framed glasses, waiting for the weird talking hat to sit on his head.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a bit nervous, but I can try to make friends with a little work. I'm good about working hard, if I have the focus. Sometimes I drift off into dreamland, which can be bad if I'm needing to focus. I'm always optimistic, good at keeping myself happy, and I like to try to make others happy too. I like to read books, play games, and play with animals. My favorites are bunnies. I can be silly, at times, but it’s mostly because I didn’t really have friends before I found out I was magic. Now that I have a lot of friends, I'm really, really happy! I love friends!

{OoC:}
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:40 pm

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

shabatha
User Image
Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind,
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she,

Feather Applauna Snow

looked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
(cause next thing I remember I was)
there, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
and then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather had almost been too excited to speak. Look at where they were?! She was almost over joyed to be in the graet hall finally! She watched as her friends were sorted before her name was called. The pink haired girl was almost too excited for words as she started forwards. She could see her older sister Sapphire at the Slytherin table, and waved. But oh well, if she waved back, Feather didn't know. The girl continued forwards until she was sitting on the stool, waiting for the hat to be placed on her head. She didn't want to influence it, so she tried to keep her thoughts as calm as she could.

Feather's Personality
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Quite the quiet shy type. I enjoy learning and I enjoy figuring out problems. I'm the type to shut out the world and put my whole into my learnings. But i'm also quite adventurous. I enjoy walking in the woods and flying with my family. I'm also rather loud and fun loving when that happens to come along. And if you are able to pique my interest. I'm also depressed about the loss of my siblings, and even more so about my brother Angel. He was my best friend. But I mean, come on! Who wouldn't be upset about losing their best friend?! OTher than depressed and an extreme lover of learning, I am loyal, like my mum. I don't leave others to fend for themselves... Ever.

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my unirform!
And it's even nicer to be with friends like Lyall, Dakota, Tori Rae, Rider, other first years
Although my mind keeps wandering to Omg! This is gonna be the best year ever! Eep they were right. That is a dusty old hat!

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

SummerIsles

The Shiny Furret

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset

A lover of learning?
I know just what to do with you!
Ravenclaw!

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:42 pm

User Image
----------r ι l e y--------w ι l ѕ o n----------

♪ You gotta fight ♫
♪ For your right ♫
♪ to PARTY! ♫

-----------ғ ι r ѕ т----y e a r----в l a n ĸ-----------

What am I doing? Sorting!
How am I feeling? Too excited!
What's on my mind? I wonder what House I'll get!

Rider heard her name called and skipped excitedly up to the Sorting Hat. She'd read all about the sorting process and was excited to see what house she'd be sorted into. Looking around at everyone, she smiled excitedly, practically bouncing on the seat. Looking up at the Professor, she said, "I'm ready!" Looking back at everyone, she smiled again, still bouncing on the stool.

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{People say that, in a nutshell, I'm fun, quirky and energetic. My mum says I'm cute. I'm very personable and friendly and I'm always looking to make new friends. I'm serious about my schooling, but I enjoy having fun in class. I do enjoy a few moments of solitude to read, but I won't sacrifice time with my friends to do that. I'm a bit of a wimp and I prefer to talk, rather than fight. And I'm incredibly excited about the new world my eyes have been opened up to. }
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:47 pm

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Arkendrai
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx мαιsιε яεε∂ xx███████xxxxintelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.

Maisie drew in a breath when she heard her name called. Pushing through some of the taller students she made a face, why had she gotten herself caught in the middle? Once she stood at the head of the group she quickly straightened out her skirt then continued her way up up to the stool catching her mother's eye on the way up. Sitting down silently on the stool Maisie tried her best to keep her head quiet, any thoughts that passed through it had to be neutral. Scanning the students that watched her Maisie made sure she kept her face bored, when in actuality she wanted to scowl at them. To keep herself from making faces, Maisie looked up past them to the doors at the rear of the room awaiting the hat's verdict.

Quote:
                                                ■ OBSERVANT Maisie would much rather analyse everything around her rather than make assumptions. She likes having all the facts straight before making a decision on something.
                                                ■ IMPATIENT If someone won't make a decision about something, or if someone has an idea that ignores certain facts it's not unusual to see Maisie get very impatient and irritable.
                                                ■ DEDICATED No matter what it is, Maisie won't give up on anything she does. Whenever she starts something, she must finish it. She doesn't understand how other people who never finish what they're doing and gets frustrated with those that do.
                                                ■ SELF-SUFFICIENT Maisie would much rather depend on herself then anyone else, depending on others is a weakness that she doesn't need.
                                                ■ RESERVED Maisie would much rather just sit around and watch instead of talk to those around her; people irritate her most of the time, so she doesn't feel the need to talk to them.
                                                ■ FACT-ORIENTED It's known almost as soon as you meet her that Maisie is very fact-oriented. She doesn't care about opinions and would much rather have the cold, hard facts no matter what.
                                                ■ BLUNT Maisie will tell you everything very bluntly and honestly. She'll tell you anything straight up, no matter who you are.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

Independent and dedicated
Not to mention quite straightforward.
You'll do well in...
Slytherin

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:48 pm

User Image
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ค๔๔เร๏ภ ς๏llเภร
ยภร๏гtє๔ Ŧเгรt אєคг

Even if you can't stand up
Even if you lose your life
I'm a friend by your side
You're never gonna be alone

Addy patiently waited his turn, applauding the students who were sorted. He awaited his name being called and when he heard it, he strode happily to the stool. He smiled at the Professor and climbed onto the stool. Before the Hat was placed on his head, he smirked at the other students. Then he let out a calming breath and said, "Alright Professor, I'm ready." He smiled anxiously and awaited the result.

And I'm never gonna leave you out
If you ever lose your way
Not alone or betrayed
I'm always gonna be around

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{People say that, in a nutshell, I'm brave. Outwardly, I'm a little arrogant, but I still go out of my way to help people. I like putting myself at risk, my mother says. I like testing myself. I protect my big sister when she can't squish bugs and chase away my little sister's nightmares. I like being noticed when I do something, often bragging about (big) exploits. My grandfather says I prefer to look before I leap and jump into arguments I can't win. I'm the first to stand up and defend my friends and family; ready to leap into a fight if that's what it takes to protect them. I'm very passionate about that. Insult or endanger my friends or family and expect to get burned. }
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games