Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:05 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearReserve Beater

Tevye looked up at the boy Luke, He wondered why the boy who seemed to hate his house would come and talk to him, maybe the boy wanted to make amends for talking bad about the gryffindor team last year. The boy gave a smile and said. "It was alright but I'm happy its over I don't get to fly at home. How was yours?" He asked wanting to be nice to the boy that everyone else did not like.

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:26 pm
~Camilla Jensen~
User Image
:
single__GRYFFINDOR__first year__pureblood//
:
:
:
:

Camilla had been sorted into Gryffindor. She smirked knowing that if her parents had been there to see that, they would be furious. Oh well. Her head high with pride she want to find herself a seat at the table. Looking around, she saw there was some empty areas towards the back. Taking long strides, her lengthy brown hair flowed behind her. Once at her seat, she got comfortable and waited as the rest of the first years were sorted. She couldn't tell how many were put into her newly appointed house so far, but it didn't seem like too many. To her, many of them were being sent to the Slytherin table. The one her parents would have loved to see her walking towards.

X__ew__X

Dapper Dabbler

6,400 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:27 pm
User Image
And you can tell everybody, this is your song,
It may be quite simple but, now that it's done...

... I hope you don't mind ....

... I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

ιяαηđα αusт
1st Year Gryffindor Ready for School Gryffindor Table With Ronna

`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´

Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.

"Well it's not actually that exciting... my father owns a hotel chain and my mother is an editor for some fashion magazine, so neither of them were ever home really. They threw me in with all of their friends' kids for my early to primary years and it was the worst years of my life, I can say so honestly." Miranda said with a shrug and a grin. "Money changes people... but they were all born with it to begin with, so I guess there really wasn't much to change to begin with."

"Ravenclaw House would've been a fine place as well. You seem to like books and all. But hey, you're in Gryffindor now! It's going to be fun... seven whole years here though, I wonder how long I'll last."

˙ʇsǝ sɐʇsǝʇod ɐıʇuǝıɔs ɐsdı ʇǝ ɯɐ

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:55 pm
User Image
----------- First year----------- Muggle born ----------- Gryffindor -----------

”Gryffindor!” The sorting hat had said not too long after it had been placed upon Beatrice’s head. As she got off the seat her mind wandered around what the hat said to her. Stubborn wasn’t something she’d call herself. she didn’t even have the slightest Idea where the Idea came from. Nope. With a deep breath, the blond took a seat at the table that had applauded the loudest at the hat’s announcement. She still didn’t know anyone here and wasn’t entirely sure what to think about this table. Pursing her lip nervously she looked around the table then back to the other first years who had yet to be sorted. She wasn’t entirely sure how she’d respond to anyone attempting to talk to her since she’s already had a bunch of that. But then these would be the people she’d spend the most amount of time with so she’s probably have to get used to them. but for now she wasn’t going ot make the first move of conversations.

Where I am:----------- the Great Hall

Who i'm with:----------- everyone at the Gryffindor table

what I'm up to:----------- getting sorted
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:38 pm
Forks Anonymous
User Image

User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: 1st year

Ha! So much for Dad's hopes to have me in Ravenclaw.

"Liking books is one thing but I prefer experiencing hands on adventure more," Ronna said with a smile. "Besides I'm not all that logical or rational. I was always getting into fights with kids on the playground. I was picked on a lot because of my freckles and a bit because of my family situation."

She smiled and looked over to the last students getting sorted, "Well, from what I've read and the little bit I've seen since you are Muggleborn you are in the same category as me. Money only gets you so far. A title and family lines seem to be worth more to some people than any amount of money. Of course, I'm from a lower middle class single parent home, so I don't know all that much about significant money."

"But, yeah, I'm glad to be a Gryffindor. And what do you mean, 'how long you'll last'? You'll be fine as long as you don't do anything too stupid. Follow the rules mostly and pay attention in class and most people can squeak by in any school. And you don't seem stupid by any means," Ronna added encouragingly. "What I want to know is what's up with so many Slytherins. Shouldn't it in theory be a fourth of the class to each house?"

User Image

In Company of: Miranda Faust
[Wearing:plain black school robes]

{ }

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:09 pm
The cycle repeated
As explosions broke in the sky
All that I needed
Was the one thing I couldn't find
The colors conflicted
As the flames climbed into the clouds.
I wanted to fix this
But couldn't stop from tearing it down.

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Gryffindor - First Year - Twin -
[feeling: disappointed] [thinking: aw...] [with: Gryffindors] [at: Gryffindor Table]

Toby was a bit disappointed. Not at his Sorting, but at his sister's and Gypsy's. Hufflepuffs were such, for lack of a better term, goody two shoes, and Ravenclaws were always studying! Plus, he seemed to be the only boy so far sorted into Gryffindor. He didn't mind girls, he was past the cooties stage, but he was still eleven. Being around too many made him uncomfortable. "Obviously, this is the evilest generation yet," he joined into the conversation, in reply to the blonde girl with the freckles's question. "I mean, it's the only logical explanation," he snickered. "Not that I would have minded Slytherin. There are jerks in every house, it's not like they're all specifically Slytherins. And most of them aren't even actual purebloods anymore. There's even a few muggleborns in there, from what I hear." Then he glanced around, widened his eyes in mock anxiety, and lowered his voice. "Oh wait, I forgot that we're supposed to hate them. My bad. Darn those rotten Slytherins! They're so evil, with their green colors and big houses!" He smirked, and leaned back a little in his seat. This was going to be fun, even without Jess.

So... Can we set something on fire now?

And you were there at the turn
Caught in the burning glow
And I was there at the turn
Waiting to let you know
We're building it up
To break it back down
We're building it up
To burn it down

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:46 pm
Forks Anonymous

The Forgotten Weasley
User Image

User Image

At least, now, the sorting is beginning to balance out some.

"Evilest generation yet, eh?" Ronna said at the the boy's interruption. "I figured it out about the pureblood thing earlier. Wouldn't Salzar Slytherin be rolling in his grave right now to know that, though? Or at least that is the feeling I get from what I've read."

She took a deep breath and said carefully, "And I wouldn't joke about hating anyone. Though, I suppose if I got sorted into the house I would have end up terrorizing one or two of them. Particularly the Russian and the Princess I had on my boat." She ended with a smile. "How do you think the Princess- the doll looking girl with the flawless blonde curls- would react to puke green hair for a week? I think I could figure it out. The question is. is it worth the rule breaking required to pull it off..." She chuckled and shook her head and waved a hand, "Nah, I won't mess with her unless I have to deal with her again. I have a short tolerance for people who look down on me-for any reason that isn't valid or not petty."

"Regardless, I'm Veronica and this is Miranda," She said nodding to the other girl and made a good-natured joke, "But then again Miranda has already made a splash with her introductions. Now you got a name to go with the face, though."

User Image

In Company of: Miranda Faust and Tobias Philemon Walsh

{ }

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:05 am
User Image
User Image

Fifth YearSingleGryffindorReserve Chaser

Caitlin walked into the Great Hall and went for the Gryffindor table. She slipped into her usual spot. Cait didn't really see many people she knew. And the first years seemed to be talking among themselves. Sighing, Cait began to watch the Sorting instead, wondering where her brother would be put.

Wearing

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:48 am
User Image
And you can tell everybody, this is your song,
It may be quite simple but, now that it's done...

... I hope you don't mind ....

... I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world

ιяαηđα αusт
1st Year Gryffindor Ready for School Gryffindor Table With Ronna and Tobias

`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´`.¸¸.´´¯`••.¸¸.´´¯`´

Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.

"Hands on..?" Miranda repeated, a wicked grin on her face before she laughed. "I think we're going to get along just fine, then!" Miranda was exactly the same - though she loved a good book or two, nothing beat the experience gained from a hands on experience. She was always a DIY kind of girl... she had no other choice - her parents were gone and her nanny was almost useless.

"I quite like that word actually... muggle.. Makes us sound cuddly and furry." She said to Veronica as she watched Tobias walk over to the table. It didn't occur to her until now that it was mostly females that were sorted into Gryffindor this year... at least until Tobias showed up. After Miranda's question, she listened to Tobias, a smile on her face after hearing that there were muggleborns in Slytherin House. "Prayers be with them then... If people are going to be prissy about their bloodline then I'm sure the muggles sorted into that house are going to have a lot of s--, uh, crap on their hands."

After Ronna spoke, Miranda turned to the girl. "You do have to admit though... Russian is sorta cute, don't you think? His accent... mmmph." The girl half-whispered before giggling childishly. She then turned to Tobias, giving him a friendly nod. "One thing's for sure, if you plan on taking a dip I don't suggest you going to the Lake... I wasn't joking about how cold the water was."

˙ʇsǝ sɐʇsǝʇod ɐıʇuǝıɔs ɐsdı ʇǝ ɯɐ

mc2

The Forgotten Weasely

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:11 am
Forks Anonymous

The Forgotten Weasley
User Image

User Image

I hope Yesenia is doing alright with the Slytherins.

Ronna raised a brow at Miranda's assessment of Dmitri. Him cute? She hadn't thought of it that way. She more wanted to drown him and his precious little princess. "You can have at the Russian, but you'll have to take care of the Princess he's so enamored with first. The Italian is who has sparked my interest, people wise. Not that any of them are particularly my type. The Russian though is just so... ugh... predictable."

She shook her head and glanced up noticing the three Hufflepuffs sorted, "And it looks like the other houses are finally getting more students, that's good." She turned back to the watching the sorting, not wanting to intrude in the conversation. She might not be the shyest person, but she was shy enough that the energy and bubbly personalities near her were draining when dealing with more than one person. Too many people made her feel uncomfortable. However, what Miranda said about the muggleborn students in Slytherin struck her as she thought on Yesenia Lutrix, a muggleborn, sorted in Slytherin. She'd have to be sure to talk to Yesenia the next time she ran into her. And maybe confront the Italian, Sergio, about what exactly was his angle on the boat ride.

User Image

In Company of: Miranda Faust and Tobias Philemon Walsh

{ }

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:21 am
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron's eyes darted onto Cersei as she made her way towards the Gryffindor table. He flashed her a smile before realizing she had an awesome looking snake coiled around her. When Remy joined the younger girl, Cam narrowed his eyes slowly. Not only was he still sort of holding a grudge against the Quidditch captain, but he also knew the girls were a couple, then he heard rumours that they broke up. Whether or not those rumours were true, he decided to give them as much privacy as he could. The boy's eyes darted to the sorting. At least that would give him something to do instead of staring awkwardly at the table in front of him. Cam stayed quiet throughout the sorting, not saying anything to any of the first years.

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

((OOC: outfit in right picture))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:41 pm
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/Third Year/Single/Pureblood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

With: Tevye

User Image

Yvette slid into place beside Tevye and smiled, resting her elbows on the table and leaning over to watch the sorting. "Lots of new Gryfindors this year, hm?" she mused while she brought up a hand to rest her chin on her palm. "So Tevye, how was your summer? Do anything exciting?" She was happy to see some of her old classmates, and excited for the school year to begin. Being a third year, she had signed up for all sorts of interesting elective classes that she couldn't wait to try out.

User Image

Xistund

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:15 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearReserve Beater

Tevye smiled at the Yvette when she came to sit by him. "Yea no kidding, I wonder how many of them are going to try out for the team this year." He said stifling a yawn. "Not really, I live in a muggle area so I can't really get any flying done or anything, I mostly climbed, went to the beach stuff like that. You?" He asked wanting to know what wizarding families did over the summer.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image

❝The story of your life is so twisted 'cause someone out there is missing everything you do

The story of your life is unwritten, so put me down as your ticket; don't even fight it

Leave behind your troubled eyes; See brand new what I can do; Just say yes if you really want me to❞

User Image
Annabeth followed Romy into the Great Hall. A quick glance at the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw tables showed that her two best friends were passing notes again. How sweet. When she reached the Gryffindor table, she blinked in curiosity at Romy. He had pulled her chair out for her? Was he always this way? She couldn't remember him acting that way last year, but then again, maybe something had changed. She sat down, still pondering her friend's behavior. Ever since the Circus incident, Anna had been growing more and more curious about her friend, Romulus. Well, what was she supposed to think? He had kissed her, for crying out loud! Yeah, they were in the possibility of dying right then and there, but they didn't! And now that they were both still alive, what were they supposed to do now? It was all confusing and it made her head hurt... Wait, was Romy talking to her? Annabeth shook her head to wake herself up, and turned to look at him, her blue eyes meeting his. Well, barely, since his hair was in the way, but still. "What? Oh. Yeah. I'm pretty exciting. There's always a story out there to find, right? And who else is going to tell it besides the trusty crew of the Daily Dragon, right?" she blurted out. 'Smooth move there, Anna. Smooth move...' That could have gone better... "You do fit in, Romulus. Just... not with most people. You're like me. I don't fit in with most people. So we fit in together." What? Did that even make sense? Anna blushed and looked down at her lap. She couldn't even talk like a normal person with him around now! Ugh! This was getting way too complicated for her liking.

❝Now take a chance and call me crazy! Smile kid, there's only one way out
We can stay like this or go, go, go; We can take it too fast or take it slow

We can spend our lives oceanside, or count the stars in the desert on a magic night
You can lie awake in bed, or come and sleep with me instead

If you give me one chance to take your hand
I'll fill the empty pages as you write the story of your life❞

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:12 pm
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/Third Year/Single/Pureblood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

With: Tevye

User Image

She shrugged lightly with a small smile, her fingers playing alng the ridge of her empty plate. "Well, my father bought my brother a new broomstick for playing quidditch.. We spent the summer in the country, as usual, but nothing particularly exciting happened." She was really craving some roasted ham and turkey, maybe some herb seasoned boiled potatoes. Why was it that all she could think about was food when she walked into the Great Hall?

User Image

Xistund

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games