Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:14 am
User Image

Luke Nalson
First Year - Gryffindor

User Image

Luke blinked as he heard the woman speak in Norwegian, albeit a bit haltingly. He frowned. Well now, this was something he didn't expect to run into at Hogwarts. He'd learned it from his adopted family, but where did she pick it up from? His mind started going through the possibilities and then he remembered that she had said to speak in English. Great. The prat was going to hear him. "Unnskyld. Jeg er ikke vand dil ad folk snakker norsk." He then switched to English. "Luke Nalson. He's beed a prad and a general sdick in de mud all year."

User Image
State: Angry
OOC: ...
Broken Nose Norwegian Translation: Sorry. I'm not used to people speaking Norwegian.

If you've a story, make sure it's a whole one, with details close to hand. It's the difference between a good lie and getting caught.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:01 am
User Image

☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Eleven years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David at The Lake and wondering (Will he write me when we go our separate ways? I sure hope so...).

User Image

Shayna arrived with David to watch the duels and was pretty impressed by the two upper classmen. They were amazing. She sat on the edge above their 'battleground' and glanced over at the two first years. One being Jacob. She covered her mouth as she heard that they had gotten into a fist fight. She had thought better of Jacob. Was there something wrong with the other boy? But by the way the other was holding his face, it seemed Jacob got him twice."I wonder why they started fist fighting..."She said through her hands on her face. She waited for David to sit as well to watch.

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser Image  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:16 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall Entrance → Lake

David walked with Shayna to the dueling extravaganza down by the lake. It wasn't bad outside a little misty out especially over the lake. It looked Ominous in some ways and spook in others. Some dueling was already underway, but the most interesting thing about the event was that Jacob and Luke got into a fight.

"Oh Jacob and Luke... who knows who started that one..." David said taking a seat next to Shayna. He wasn't sure what could start a fight between those two.

With: Everyone... Shayna

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: ---
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:23 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Eleven years old, a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with David at The Lake and wondering (Will he write me when we go our separate ways? I sure hope so...).

User Image

Smiling up at David when he sat next to her, Shayna nodded."Are they friends?"She asked as she continued to watch the happenings of the two. The female seemed to be breaking up their fight. She wondered if the female was also very skilled. It only made her want to become better.

Maybe that's what David liked? At the thought she blushed brightly and kept her face away from David's view.

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser Image  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:32 am
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Lake

David thought about whether they were friends or not. He couldn't think of a time when they really hung out together when he was around. "I'm not sure, I've never seen them together much." he told her. "I've talked to both of them but I'm extremely close with either of them." David added before questioning what had gotten into Shayna. "You okay Shayna?" he asked curiously. He had no idea he was walking into.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:14 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

User Image

Shayna shook her head as David asked what was wrong. Like any other normal girl. She looked his way a moment before turning her head back towards the duel grounds."Oh. Y-yeah I'm fine."She said trying to regain her composure and decided another question."So you don't know if they are friends or not? Maybe they were just annoying each other and the finally found a way to get out their grievances with each other?"

(O.o.C.)

User ImageUser Image  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:29 pm
David Clarisse
Gryffindor
First Year

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Lake

David was even more curious when Shayna looked at him. ‘Is she blushing?’ he thought before she looked away. His mind was brought to reality when she asked him another question. “Yeah I don’t have a clue. It’s a possibility.” He agreed. It was hard to tell the reason why only those who were there would know. But something told David that it was just Luke doing something to bug Jacob which simply turned to something unintended. “So off topic you looking forward to the summer holidays?” he asked Shayna as he looked at the dueling.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:03 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser || Vice-Captain

The shimmering gold color of the bubbles that Dhylan summoned surprised Chase. It took him awhile to understand what just happened. A mispronunciation, or a mixup, whatever it was this was Chase's chance to take out Dhylan. Taking a deep breath and flipping through all the spells he had learned, with a flick of the wand and a wave of the hand, Chase cast again, "Flipendo!"

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:14 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Mother of God, Sun's opponent is now on fire! Literally on fire! What wouldn't help his opponent would be that Sun knows absolutely nothing about putting out a fire with spells. On second thought, did he know any useful spells? Well, perhaps Sun could levitate Sam and drop him into the nearby lake? Did the boy know how to swim? Gosh. Panicking, Sun uttered a random spell, "Creo Igniculus!" Well, aside from pretty colorful sparks, nothing really happened.

{OOC; Sorry Tah~ Sunny doesn't know any spells that combats fire. o3o}

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:40 pm
User Image

Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Seventh Year
Lake/ End of the year Dueling area

The collision of magical birds and swarm of stunning spells made for a quick set of rapid small explosions between the two duelists. It was a good counter against a large number of spells when the second years spell knowledge was likely limited. The number of stunning spells seemed to be too much for the boy to handle as he pressed more birds into the battle of rapid firing spells. Soon enough one spell got through the avian wall, then another and another. Within time the spells caused Virgil to falter in his concentration and the onrush of stunning spells came on like a dam breaking and the surging lake being unleashed.

The boy feel from the blasts and showed the multiple stunning spells had taken their toll on the boy. Either a potion from Tamara or just some water and time to catch his breath would be enough to get him back on his feet and enjoy the rest of the duels. Ronyo moved and cast finite over the boy in case any more of the stunning magic was still working over his body.

Ronyo looked over to see Sam's cloths catching fire and his opponent not sure how to stop the flames. The fire ward would prevent Sam from taking any real damage from the flames but his cloths would suffer and the heat would leave residual burns on the surface of his skin. Still Ronyo wasn't about to let one of his Chimera run around while on fire.

"Aquamenti!" Ronyo sent a wave of water to wash over Sam and keep his cloths somewhat intact from the biting flames.

Kneeling down Ronyo put his hand out should Virgil care of the asset in getting up and moving over to the side lines. He had more respect for the boy then he did at the start of their match, that was still tempered with his uneasy feeling about the boy's want to cause real harm to his opponent. Then again that is why Ronyo had been the wild boy's opponent so that whatever was thrown could be dealt with and not lead to a Hospital visit.

"You did really great Virgil, you hung in their against larger odds and let your actions speak for you instead of yours words. Sometimes that means far more than even the most elegant speech or insightful lecture."

User Image

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:56 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third
Heir of Duke of Wales
Seventh Year, Slytherin Prefect

In the distance, a figure emerged seemingly from thin air. A concealment charm had been placed, and it wasn’t until just now, he’d decided to show his face and step past the boundaries moments before it ultimately disappeared. Hell, he had never had this intention, to meddle. Eyes of gold were curious, and knowledge, in any form, was never overlooked. He’d taken keen eye of several duels, surmising the amount of concentration and will power exerted from the Head Boy, to keep up such consistent charms and wards and duel, and all at once.

He wanted to be seen, however, when time came due for the boy to duel two students at once—a fact he’d overheard when he initially arrived slithering through the distance. Silence had stolen him as his back perched against the hard wood of a tree trunk strewn in the grassy field beside the lake.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Guarded
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:52 pm
User Image

Third YearHufflepuffChaser
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Dhyl didn't have time to protect himself as he was thrown backward to the ground. He felt his breath leave him, but he still half rolled and pushed himself up on shaking arms. His hair fell about his face, bits of grass and a twig tangled in. He turned a bit, pointing his wand at Chase's chest. He was shaking, but he did his best to cast "Rictusempra!" His voice was breathless, but the spell shot from his wand. He just wondered if his shoddy casting would affect the spell...

▒█▀▀▄ █░░█ █░░█ █░░   ▒█▀▀█ ░   ▒█▄░▒█ █▀▀█ █░░ █░░█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▄
▒█░▒█ █▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░   ▒█░░░ ▄   ▒█▒█▒█ █░░█ █░░ █▄▄█ █░░█ █░░█
▒█▄▄▀ ▀░░▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀▀▀   ▒█▄▄█ █   ▒█░░▀█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀

Is: Dueling
With: Everyone and their mothers.
Located: The Lake
Wearing
(OoC: Feel free to have my spell fail!)  

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:23 pm
User Image

User Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

It was obvious that Belle was getting tired. Though Jane couldn't say she was either but she was still going strong, as much as she could anyway but now it was time to finish. Smoke suddenly filled the air and Jane could barely see to her opponent. She had an idea and she had no idea if it would work. It was a simple spell, learned as a first year but it might just work. Jane pointed her wand and stepped a foot forward. "Expelliarmus!" She yelled but instead of pointing the the spell at the woman's wand she pointed it directly at her chest. Jane had learned this little trick from personal experience, it had been an accident but it had sent her flying. The whole bubble seemed to fill with scarlet light reflecting off the smoke and filled with all the energy Jane could muster. If this spell hit she hoped it would throw Belle. Even as it left the wand Jane could feel the energy of this spell, more then she knew possible. This would work she could feel it.

ooc: outfit in top picture
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Samuel Meridith

Gryffindor -≻ Fourth Year
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Light of my life Seeker Captain Fourteen

Company: Lots of people
Doing: Leaving.

The sparks cast by Sun went unnoticed by Sam as his clothes began to engulf in his own fire. Suddenly, water doused him and extinguished the fires, but Sam was soaked to the bone. Still shivering, clothes burned in several places, and now soaked Sam was done. He threw his wand on the ground. "I'm done! You win!" Sam shouted and turned on his heels, storming off, not towards the school, but towards Hogsmeade, leaving his wand behind on the ground.

Out Of Cookies: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:19 pm
User Image

Jacob Drage
First Year - Gryffindor Keeper

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Jacob glared at Luke again when he spoke that funny language again, and then sighed in relief when the buy started speaking English only to glare again at being called a prat. "I am not a prat or a stick in the mud. You just like causing problems for everyone." He looked over at the older woman and blushed, hard. "I'm Jacob. Who're you?" His ankle gave a twinge, and he hissed through his teeth. At least he wasn't getting bludgeoned to death with bludgers again.

----------------------------------
State: Angry
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games