Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smittyblack

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:29 pm
SubonicXP
"Oh, okay then, well then let me show you upstairs where the living quarters are so you may pick out a room, come." Sub said walking towards the staircase and heading up.

(Upstairs...I have no idea where update came from. Note to self, pay attention while typing.)

Kashi nodded, then got up and followed Sub up the staircase with his hand tightly on Squirtle's Pokéball.

~Pokémon probably hate being in their Pokéballs all the time...~ Kashi thought. ~I need to find somewhere to let Squirtle out.~  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:35 pm
Ryu Hakashi

Kashi nodded, then got up and followed Sub up the staircase with his hand tightly on Squirtle's Pokéball.

~Pokémon probably hate being in their Pokéballs all the time...~ Kashi thought. ~I need to find somewhere to let Squirtle out.~
As Sub and Kashi headed up the stairs the two would find themselves in a hallway lined with many doors, each with a metal bracket on the front of the door which can be used to insert a name plate in for whoever room it was. "Here we are, the living quarters, pick any room without a name plate on the door and its yours. Inside you'll find everything you need. My office is at the end of the hall if you ever need anything."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Smittyblack

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:41 pm
SubonicXP
As Sub and Kashi headed up the stairs the two would find themselves in a hallway lined with many doors, each with a metal bracket on the front of the door which can be used to insert a name plate in for whoever room it was. "Here we are, the living quarters, pick any room without a name plate on the door and its yours. Inside you'll find everything you need. My office is at the end of the hall if you ever need anything."

Kashi nodded in thanks, then pointed at the vacant room closest to Sub's office. It had no nameplate, so Kashi asked "Is that one empty?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:44 pm
Ryu Hakashi
SubonicXP

Kashi nodded in thanks, then pointed at the vacant room closest to Sub's office. It had no nameplate, so Kashi asked "Is that one empty?"
Sub looked at the door as Kashi asked his question and grasped the doorknob. "Let's find out!" He shouted happily as he flung the door open and looked inside. "Let's see, no damage, nothing burned, nothing stolen, clean...yep no one is occupying this room. It's yours if you want it."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Smittyblack

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:51 pm
SubonicXP
Sub looked at the door as Kashi asked his question and grasped the doorknob. "Let's find out!" He shouted happily as he flung the door open and looked inside. "Let's see, no damage, nothing burned, nothing stolen, clean...yep no one is occupying this room. It's yours if you want it."

"Thanks!" Kashi exclaimed, going inside. "Am I allowed to let my Pokémon out in my room?"

(( >This is a guild I'm working on atm. biggrin < ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:57 pm
Ryu Hakashi

"Thanks!" Kashi exclaimed, going inside. "Am I allowed to let my Pokémon out in my room?"

(( >This is a guild I'm working on atm. biggrin < ))
"Sure, of course you can, feel free to. Also there is a training room downstairs you can use whenever you feel like, the field can be changed into almost any environment." He said turning to walk out the door. "Well then, I'll be in my office if you need anything. Feel free to explore the place and maybe even get to know some of the others. Later!" He said walking out the room but stopped briefly. "Oh and be careful wandering around the outside, Mt. Silver is known to be home to be some pretty strong wild Pokemon, later!" He then walked off.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Smittyblack

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:04 pm
SubonicXP
"Sure, of course you can, feel free to. Also there is a training room downstairs you can use whenever you feel like, the field can be changed into almost any environment." He said turning to walk out the door. "Well then, I'll be in my office if you need anything. Feel free to explore the place and maybe even get to know some of the others. Later!" He said walking out the room but stopped briefly. "Oh and be careful wandering around the outside, Mt. Silver is known to be home to be some pretty strong wild Pokemon, later!" He then walked off.

Kashi nodded, then sat on his bed and let Squirtle and Mankey out of their Pokéballs.

"Squirrrr," Squirtle said, yawning. Mankey tiredly sat on the floor with his back against the bed.

"Sorry, guys. I didn't know if I could let you out or not," Kashi said, laying back onto his bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:20 pm
Ryu Hakashi

Kashi nodded, then sat on his bed and let Squirtle and Mankey out of their Pokéballs.

"Squirrrr," Squirtle said, yawning. Mankey tiredly sat on the floor with his back against the bed.

"Sorry, guys. I didn't know if I could let you out or not," Kashi said, laying back onto his bed.
"Hehe...fresh meat." Chuckled a voice in the room, should Kashi look around he at first would have no idea where the voice was coming form, that is until a ghostly figure rose up from the floor in the middle of his new room. "Hello there fresh meat, I'm Sub's Sableye, name's Poe, hehe...pleased to...meet you." He grinned deviously, Poe was a very strange Sableye, not so much that he could talk but more like he was strange in you never had any idea on what he was thinking, which was often creepy.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Smittyblack

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:23 pm
SubonicXP
"Hehe...fresh meat." Chuckled a voice in the room, should Kashi look around he at first would have no idea where the voice was coming form, that is until a ghostly figure rose up from the floor in the middle of his new room. "Hello there fresh meat, I'm Sub's Sableye, name's Poe, hehe...pleased to...meet you." He grinned deviously, Poe was a very strange Sableye, not so much that he could talk but more like he was strange in you never had any idea on what he was thinking, which was often creepy.

"Err..." Kashi said. "Hi. I didn't know Sableye could talk?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 pm
Ryu Hakashi

"Err..." Kashi said. "Hi. I didn't know Sableye could talk?"
"I can, hehe..." Poe said with a grin and became to creep around the room, examing Kashi and his two new Pokemon. "Long story short I taught myself so I could hit on the fine human ladies...hehe." Obviously Poe was a pervert. "So, who are you? You like to have fun or are you another boring one? Hehe..."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Smittyblack

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:31 pm
SubonicXP
"I can, hehe..." Poe said with a grin and became to creep around the room, examing Kashi and his two new Pokemon. "Long story short I taught myself so I could hit on the fine human ladies...hehe." Obviously Poe was a pervert. "So, who are you? You like to have fun or are you another boring one? Hehe..."

"Fun?" Kashi asked. "I dunno. I like to... train Pokémon, battle people..." Kashi thought of the many times he'd battled his brothers using his mom's Pokémon and suddenly realized how much he missed them. Hopefully he'd get new friends here, or he'd die of boredom and end up going crazy. "And pretty much just hanging out with people, I guess."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:34 pm
Ryu Hakashi

"Fun?" Kashi asked. "I dunno. I like to... train Pokémon, battle people..." Kashi thought of the many times he'd battled his brothers using his mom's Pokémon and suddenly realized how much he missed them. Hopefully he'd get new friends here, or he'd die of boredom and end up going crazy. "And pretty much just hanging out with people, I guess."
"Really then? Hehe, well let's see how much fun you are...hehe." Poe chuckled as he rose a hand up into the air, conjuring a very tiny Shadow Ball on the end of one of his finger tips and flicked it at Kashi's feet. The small ball of shadows pop on impact with the ground making a shadowy firecracker like effect, it was as if Poe was challenging the new member.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Smittyblack

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:36 pm
SubonicXP
"Really then? Hehe, well let's see how much fun you are...hehe." Poe chuckled as he rose a hand up into the air, conjuring a very tiny Shadow Ball on the end of one of his finger tips and flicked it at Kashi's feet. The small ball of shadows pop on impact with the ground making a shadowy firecracker like effect, it was as if Poe was challenging the new member.

Kashi gasped, thinking the ball was an attack, and kicked it. It popped on his foot and he put his arms over his face when he heard the popping sound from it. After a couple seconds, Kashi took his arms down. "Huh?" He asked. "What was that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:40 pm
Ryu Hakashi
SubonicXP

Kashi gasped, thinking the ball was an attack, and kicked it. It popped on his foot and he put his arms over his face when he heard the popping sound from it. After a couple seconds, Kashi took his arms down. "Huh?" He asked. "What was that?"
"Just a small Shadow Ball..." Poe said with a shrug. "Want a bigger one? Hehe, come on, let's have fun!" He insisted as he conjured up another Shadow Ball, this time a little bit bigger than the last but still somewhat small. "Here Squirtle, catch!" Poe said hurling the small Shadow Ball at the tiny turtle Pokemon.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Smittyblack

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:46 pm
SubonicXP
"Just a small Shadow Ball..." Poe said with a shrug. "Want a bigger one? Hehe, come on, let's have fun!" He insisted as he conjured up another Shadow Ball, this time a little bit bigger than the last but still somewhat small. "Here Squirtle, catch!" Poe said hurling the small Shadow Ball at the tiny turtle Pokemon.

"Squirrrrrr!" Squirtle exclaimed in fear, going into his shell. Kashi jumped in front of Squirtle to kick the ball. But Kashi got pushed back and fell against the side of his bed.

~Huh?~ Kashi thought. ~What was- Oh...~ Mankey had been the one who pushed Kashi out of the way. He punched the Shadow Ball.

"Maaaaaaane-KEEYYYYYY!" Mankey shouted as he punched the ball.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games