Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Knowing those around you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The poll changed!
  Sae-chan is alive!?
  I didn't notice :O
  ...I'm not old enough to remember Sae-chan, because she fails at socializing.
View Results

Thanatous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:12 pm
^ Man your good at guessing xd Though, the only form of chicken i can draw is Young-Link holding a chicken up from "The Legend of Zelda:Orcarina of Time"
<>Gets EXTREMELY jumpy, at the middle of the night whenever I have seen Majora's Mask before that...(EXTREMELY jump...)
V Thinks I need to chill  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:13 pm
(But seriously, that thing had the single creepiest eyes I have ever seen...)  

Thanatous

Mariku -- Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:23 pm
^ No, I know how you feel~!
<> I have to draw a chicken being kicked! Gaaaah! oh well, XDIt'll probably look like a Zelda chicken, too ^_^; Evil thing!
V Knows the evils of those chickens.....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:20 pm
^ Of course!There evil has never eluded my eyes!
<>Is glad to find someone who shares his fears
V Ish happy for me...maybe...  

Thanatous

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:34 pm
^ Uh....right.....

< Can draw Chocobos!!! xd xd
And I actually DID find the Spiral episodes, first on YouTube, but the person stopped uploading them and they were quickly removed. Then I found them on a site for direct download!!!!!!!one!!!!!!!!shift+1!!!!! O.O However.... the day after I find it, it shuts down because of Server problems. crying So I was stranded at ep. 18. Then the web site gets back up, but says that they don't have more Anime, but they'll get if from torrents. THERE ARE NO TORRENTS FOR SPIRAL!!! I've already tried looking, but they're all completely dead. Now, finally, after at least a month, they had Spiral back up, so I got to watch all of it. It's a really unsolved ending, though. Leaves so many questions... So I went back to my futile search for the Manga online this time. Unfortunately, all I could find was the first one, which I've already read. Then I FINALLY found a site that had up to volume 3! Yay! And halfway through reading the second manga... the site dissapears. >.< One minute it's there, and the next, it's giving me a page from the host site that that area is gone. Refresh didn't work, going back didn't work.... It's back, now, though! So I'm going to read it! The symbol of Spiral: the Iris, which in the language of flowers means "happiness/fortune of the believer." So I shall believe that I will not fail in my ongoing search for all the Spiral I can find!

V Wow.... that sucks. Probably didn't even read what I wrote.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:50 am
^ I read it! Mostly because I'm gonna get Spiral someday >_>
<> I can't download anime, so I have to rely on youtube and my friends pc, even if her harddrives getting full due to Naruto dattebayo...not that I'm complaining, because she has more episodes than the English version has out...I can't wait to see Itachi dattebayo....
V Dattebayo?!  

Mariku -- Kitten

Thanatous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:26 am
^Well that had my name in it...
<> Wishes he knew japanese
V Knows what Dattebayo means.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:40 am
^ Naruto says it all the time in the Japanese version XD It's less annoying then believe it, dattebayo >_>;
<>In the Japanese versions, Naruto often ends his sentences with "dattebayo" or "(verb)-ttebayo", and as such Naruto has a unique style of speech. In the Japanese language, an ending can be added with no meaning to make the tone sound more tough, childish, girlish, or many other changes depending on the many existing endings. "-ttebayo", which is not a well-known ending, has no literal meaning and cannot be translated, but carries the connotations of the speaker being uncultured, brusque, and seeming tougher than they really are. [citation needed] In the English anime and video games, he often says "Believe it!" to fit with the mouth flaps of "-ttebayo".
V Fears the power of wikipedia!  

Mariku -- Kitten

Sephy_The_OneWinged_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:01 am
^Oh god, the horror! WIKIPEDIA!!!!!
<>His mother is mean to him. NO MOMMY NOT AGAIN! Also, can't find the ^ arrow pointing down.

^(upside down) Will currently reside on the planet Earth, unlesss it's Jehobo, then on Uranus.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:40 am
^ probably has a nice mother and he's just an ungrateful wretch of a son
>is jehobo and is NOT on uranus he is on pluto I prefer to dwell upon non planets
v doesent care where jehobo is  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:36 pm
^ Is a crossdresser with bad fashion sense. And Pluto is officially NOT a planet now, did you know that?

< Thinks it's insanely funny when people can't find the pointing down arrow, because it is simply the capital letter 'v'. xd It's so funny because a LOT of people do that!

V laughs too, and thinks that the whole, 'Pluto isn't a planet anymore' is weird. But it's true. The solar system now only has 8 planets. o.O Though they still have dwarf planet things now. Pluto, Sedna, Xena, Easter Bunny, Santa, Ceres, Ixion, ...no I am NOT making this stuff up!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:02 am
^Thanks her for making me look stupid. sweatdrop
<> Really DOES have an Evil mother. Ever heard of Lucifer? Guess what? He's a chick.
V Will be currently breathing, unless it's Jehobo holding his breath to be stupid, or Glein, cause he's dead.  

Sephy_The_OneWinged_Angel

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:03 am
^ always makes fun of jehobo
< is not holding his breath to be stupid it's for a very good reason that I would remember if I wasn't suffering from oxygen deprivation
v also insults jehobo because you're all mean cry  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 1:42 pm
^ You Jehobo. twisted

< Wonders how this guild suddenly became populated by active guys. It seems like it's just me and Anima around here recently. Well, and the gender confused Zakai.

V Knows that even one fangirl is quite enough.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 5:05 pm
^ Is wrong jehobo thinks fangirls are great and is currently designing a machine to harness there energy he hasn't decided what to do with the fangirlish energy though
< has been an active male poster for awhile
v likes potatos... if it knows what's good for it.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games