Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:29 pm
User Image

User Image

Ravenclaw │ Fifth Year │ Chaser

Dylan blinked a few times before backing up slowly, not knowing exactly what to do when Jojo started to freak out. He was worried too, but not to the point of having an anxiety attack, and honestly he didn't know what to do. He wasn't used to people freaking out right in front of him, and didn't think there were any words in the English language that could calm her down at this point. Maybe letting her wear it out would calm her down? He didn't know.

And a few seconds later, he realized that definitely wasn't the right move. She ended up passing out, but thankfully before he had to turn to the brown-haired girl beside him, an older boy that he remembered as being the seeker for Slytherin showed up, to which he seemed to recognize Jojo. Maybe her boyfriend? He didn't know her that well. "Uh, yeah.. I asked her if she knew where Emily Vanadeth was, and, well, she didn't take that too well," he informed him. He looked to Benjamin, who was still seated where they had been before.

He felt that it was a bit rude to just leave him there, especially when he had felt that they both should have stuck together, so he made his way back to his dormmate. "I don't think asking for Emily's whereabouts at that exact moment was very smart," he commented, offering his hand out for Benjamin to grab onto. It had to be pretty painful walking on that ankle, after all. "So, we should probably get you to St. Mungo's as soon as possible." He took his wand out, sticking it out to summon the Knight Bus, where they'd most likely be able to get to the hospital from there.

Cara MiaKitty
RedEagleEye007
Diamond Wales
The Forgotten Weasley

OOC: (exit to St. Mungo's)

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:07 pm
User Image

The Hogwarts Express

The scarlet engine pulls into the station, ready to start the long journey to another year of school. Students and parents come to board the train to go another year. In an hour or so, the train will pull out, taking students to Hogwarts.

((OOC: You may begin posting students arriving to start the new year at school. The train will be leaving the station on the 25th for the school.))

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:09 pm
User Image
Time: 2030-2031
Dressed: Her Uniform
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
User Image
After how Alice left Platform 9 3/4, after getting off the train the start of last summer, it made Alice nervous to be back there again. What if something horrid like what happened in Hogsmeade happened while at the start of the year at Platform 9 3/4 or even Hogsmeade Station again? Did the aurors catch everyone bad? Surely one or two got away, there were a lot of masked figures from what she saw as she was on the train and it departed with her and the students who had gotten to the train early all safely inside. What if she wasn't so lucky this time. She bit her lip, and fiddling with the ring that Eira had given her which sat on her index finger of her left hand, both hands stained with some ink from her doodling as she sat on a bench waiting, and hoping Eira would come soon. Eira made her feel a little braver, but partially because Eira was so amazing. Maybe Elliott would show up. He was always nice enough... but he had his boyfriend now, and didn't he live in Hogsmeade? She sort of wished she hadn't said she was fine to wait on her own to her sister. She adjusted the hem of her skirt where her notepad lay and looked around before going back to doodling the occasional person who was also earlier, trying to keep her mind busy and not focused on her nerves at the fact there would soon to be a growing crowd of students, most fairly noisy and loud. The busyness of the station made her nervous. Well crowds in general tended to be. Oh, she wish she wasn't so mousy and more smart and clever and sure of herself like Eira was. And how long before Eira got sick of her and stayed with her more confident and better friends in her own year?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:46 pm
User Image
xx❀ Clementine (Minnie) Fenwick ❀xx
xxxx

❀Your very first day ❀ Start of the 2030-2031 Year
❀Take a deep breath girl ❀ dressed in her uniform.
❀Take a deep breath as you walk through the doors ❀ at platform 9 3/4

----------------------------------------------------------------------
                                              Minnie still couldn't decide what to think about the past few months, from finding out she was a witch, by her father no less who she had just met, and that her mother was a witch (though who knew where she seemed to have evaporated to long, long ago), to being suddenly thrust into finding out she had two more siblings. Half siblings, from her father's side. Her half-sister being only a couple months older than her, at that. Apparently her father, Deveron Whitethorne the dwarf (not Lord of the Rings type dwarfs but the human kind) governor of her new school where she would be learning to master magic, had a habit of picking very low caliber of women. Or that was Minnie's best bet.

She was still sort of baffled though that Deveron had happily enough taken charge of her, even having her over at his manor for a couple weeks during the summer so she could get to know him and her siblings. She got to see a bit more of her father than she cared to, as he had taken a habit of scandalizing the portraits of his ancestors (who apparently did talk and have their own personalities). Magic was such a fascinating thing. To think she lived all her life hearing her grandparents stress the importance of being ordinary and grounded. She didn't want to be boring like her aunts and uncles (for example one was an accountant of all things), and wouldn't have to be-she was a witch-but she didn't want to be whatever her mother was or wasn't. Unemployed and drifting was Minnie's best bet. Regardless, after spending a few weeks with her father and siblings she had spent the last couple weeks of her summer back with her Grandma and Grandpa who left her at the station to head to Hogwarts and wait for boarding at Platform 9 3/4 on her own. But would she be alone? Zeph was an upperclassman in a dormitory or 'house' called Hufflepuff, and there would be Lynn who was stating as a first year as well.

Taking a deep breath, Minnie had crossed through the barrier and looked around, adjusting her tie a bit and the cloak folded across her arm as she looked around. Either way this would be a grand adventure? And Hogwarts was so historical and a castle, Minnie was sure it would be like a fairy tale, the good kind, to live there. She smiled at a passing family as she looked around, appearing fairly collected though she had the plain black tie and robes of those who were marked as first year. But by the end of the night she'd have her own make-shift family to be sorted among! And she had her siblings-well half-siblings- if she got lost? Family should stick together. Even if sometimes people didn't.

{OoC: Open for interaction}
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:23 pm
When we went off away from the forest-
We did travel far to get a taste of so much more.
We dug up the roots of all the stories...
Put them in a pot and brought them to a fiery roar!
We fed on these things without a worry;
Never gave a thought to the coming of the winter storm.
Gone away, gone away, what was yesterday?
Make a meal, make a bed, tuck your feet in-
And resting elbows twice on a table can be nice;
But the comforts, they can be deceiving.

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺᵁᴺˁᴼᴿᵀᴱᴰ

Cyrus Lillantine chose to look on the bright side of life. For example, he could have been a downer about being stuck on a crowded platform waiting for a train with an older brother who hated him and an older sister who looked like she'd rather be anywhere else, but he wasn't going to let that bother him. The power of positive thinking was extraordinary. See; there was warm sunlight pouring through the skylights above them, he was surrounded by people his own age for once in his life, and once he was on that train he was going to get his first real taste of freedom. It would be just like Mother had said; Vander couldn't hurt him while they were at school. Nothing could hurt him at Hogwarts. Cy was very much looking forward to it. "What house do you think I'll be in?" he chattered away to his siblings, then chanced a glance at Vander, who had a face like thunder. "I don't think I'd mind Hufflepuff."

"Shut up," hissed his brother. "Or I swear to Merlin I will throw you onto the tracks just in time for the train to kill you." Anti sighed quietly under her breath, and Vander glared at her. "I'm sorry, did you have something to say too?"

"Nothing," she murmured, and continued to study the ground. Both of her brothers went back to ignoring her. "What's wrong with Hufflepuff?" Cy asked innocently, pale eyes wide in a very good pantomime of innocence. "What's wrong with you, is more like it," Vander muttered. "I can't believe you even got that bloody letter." Cy shrugged in response, adjusting the straps of his book bag before he continued. "I can't wait 'til I'm sorted. How long do you think it will take?" His elder brother flat out ignored him this time, and Cy was disappointed. Baiting Vander was one of his favorite activities, after all, especially in the morning. Still, he supposed his brother was finally reaching the level of maturity where ignoring him seemed the best option. That was alright. Cy could wait until Vander matured even more and sulky silence went out the window.

OOC:
Username

Now the seasons are not what they once seemed-
The berries all are green though the sun is at a fine high crest...
We lifted our shirts up in a hurry-
Reaching for the belly hollow from the long cold rest!
We slept off all the fat, but they'll be no more of that,
'Cause there must be some disease 'neath the canopy!
Swinging tails from trees, we can gather we need-
Give away what we had a fair share of...
And now the forks and knives with the sacrifice;
With a pair only some can believe in.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:24 pm
User ImagexSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<5th Year><Single: Morven's b***h. Deal with it.>
My watch broke last week
And I don't need directions to know I'm
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
Seymour Benjamin Ryans couldn't believe how horrid his luck was. His mother, who was currently saying nothing but crossing her arms and scowling at him, while his father was busy lecturing him in Spanish about the talk and how there would be plenty of time to 'snog and more with girls' after he didn't fail his exams. Edwin also cheerfully added that if he did fail his OWLs he wouldn't bother stopping his mother from killing him and Seymour would be stupid if he didn't think his mother wouldn't kill him. Casey Ryans nodded and said dryly, "Sure, I already have a lovely little plot picked out and everything. Out of my motherly concern, I thought I'd make sure you had a nice funeral. What kind of flowers do you prefer?"

Seymour stared at his mother, thankful that his Dad's lecture at least had been in Spanish because the last thing he needed was for every person to hear the talk he was being given by his Dad. It was only the twenty-second 'talk' he got that summer after he was caught snogging Morven in the back. And the horrid thing was his mother was actually paying la princesa mojigata élfica, Mori's sister, to c**k-block him. Who the Hell does that? Shouldn't Elsie be busy tutoring brats or organizing books or something then worrying about what he did with whom? And then Elsie gets on some high horse acting like he's some bad guy. Just because he wanted to shag her 'little sister' and regularly pictured Mori naked, didn't mean he couldn't have her best interests at heart. Puta. Puta. Puta.

"Seymour Benjamin Ryans, are you even listening to your mother?" Edwin prompted and Benjamin was pulled from his thoughts, "Huh?" Edwin sighed and Casey Ryans narrowed her eyes at him and said, "I said to behave. And I'm not stupid, I know your going to do whatever you want with Miss Vass when you get on that train, but I swear if you let the wrong thing think for you this year and I hear you aren't attending every single class and doing your work and you fail your exams, I will make sure that doesn't exist for you to try to think with again." She paused and smiled and added, "Comprende?"

Benjamin took a big gulp and nodded, "... I... Yes ma'am." He tried to not look completely horrified, and prayed that no one heard the lecture right now. And if it was Timothy, the prat would find it hilarious. And even more so if the bloke got prefect... becasue prefects were being picked, Benjamin realized, not that he thought he'd even be considered. He assumed that Mira would get it. Mira getting it would be way better than the bruja peliroja, b***h of a best friend of Mira's. Ugh... he'd have to study more this year. Kill him now. Well, judging by the look his mother gave him at the moment, he was pretty sure she would oblige if he asked. Great.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:41 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          јεṡṡε сαlṿεɾτ
                                                          Looking Smart at The Platform with Jesse
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This'll probably be the only free time I get all year. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ï сαṉ'τ ṡ ε ε ώhεɾε ÿøυ'ɾε с ø ṃ ï ṉ ' ƒ ɾ ø ṃ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυτ ï ќ ṉ ø ώ јυṡτ ώhατ ÿøυ ɾ υ ṉ ṉ ï ṉ ' ƒ ɾ ø ṃ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉ' ώhατ ṃ α τ τ ε ɾ ṡ αïṉ'τ τhε " ώ h ø ' ṡ в α ḋ ḋ ε ṡ τ " x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          вυτ τhε øṉεṡ ώhø ṡ τ ø ρ ÿ ø υ ƒαllïṉ' ƒɾøṃ ÿ ø υ ɾ l α ḋ ḋ ε ɾ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott couldn't keep the amused smirk off of his face, no matter how hard he tried. He really should've been over it by now, shouldn't have found it so funny, but something about Jesse getting prefect had him tickled pink. It was probably the combination of amusement at the Slytherin boy's sheer annoyance over the matter, and feeling somewhat calmed by the fact that it meant Benjamin hadn't gotten it. Elliott, meanwhile, had received no such honor (read: burden), and was incredibly pleased by that fact. He didn't have time for prefect nonsense, and anyway, what did he know about helping people? Other than helping Ari study a few times, and even then, he was pretty sure he'd confused the girl more than helped her. He couldn't even really say he'd ever helped Jesse in that regard, considering that any attempt to do so seemed to always end up with them snogging.

spaceWhich, that was another reason he was so pleased with Jesse getting prefect; he'd have duties he had to perform, which meant time of his being taken up. Which meant free time on Elliott's schedule for him to study in, since his boyfriend didn't seem inclined to allow him any if he could help it. They had OWLs this year, he couldn't spend all his time wrapped up in his damned hormones. Sometimes, he seriously wished he were asexual. It'd make life so much simpler... Aromantic as well, he thought, glancing at Jesse. Sometimes he thought he might actually resent the other boy for having the ability to distract him so easily. He didn't have time for distractions, dammit! And yet... Alright, he'd be lying if he said he didn't enjoy them. Well, in the end, he didn't really have anyone to blame but himself. He was the one who'd asked Jesse on a date, after all. Of course, not having asked Jesse on said date wouldn't have had any affect on his attraction to the guy. He might actually be worse off then, he reasoned, considering that it was very possible that he'd be so wrapped up in wishing he could make out with him, he wouldn't be able to focus on anything else. Since they were, in fact, dating, he had the benefit of being able to just... well, make out with him. Get it out of his system, at least for a while. The trouble was when he wasn't suffering from any such pervasive thoughts, and Jesse took it upon himself to correct that situation... Which happened a lot. Elliott sighed; at least he'd get part of the train ride to himself. He was definitely going to take full advantage of that. He wanted O's, dammit.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉ' ÿøυ ƒ ε ε l lïќε ÿøυ ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ' ṉ ø ώ
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉ' ḋ ø ï ṉ ' τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ јυṡτ τø ρ l ε α ṡ ε ÿøυɾ с ɾ ø ώ ḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ώhεṉ ï l ø ṿ ε ÿ ø υ lïќε τhε ώαÿ ï l ø ṿ ε ÿ ø υ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x αṉḋ ï ṡ υ ƒ ƒ ε ɾ , вυτ ï αïṉ'τ ģøṉṉα с υ τ ÿ ø υ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:55 pm
Mitchell & Vann

Mira//////////////////Grace///////////////Dakota
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Slytherin////////////Ravenclaw/////////Ravenclaw

Mira had oddly for once walked onto the platform along with her sister and cousin. She was trying to be more optimistic when it came to her sister. After what she did at the beginning of the summer, Mira believed that the least she could do was be civil and perhaps talk to her. She'd even gone so far as to say she could talk to Timothy just not about her. Which Grace had agreed too as far as the Slytherin knew. Looking to her Ravenclaw family members Mira smiled ever so slightly. Both smiled back at her although Dakota looked like he was totally faking his.

"What's wrong with you?" Mira commented like her usual self. "Nothing..." Dakota replied looking to Grace. "Yeah, he's just worried about you know..." Grace said falling silent at the very mention of the attack on Hogsmeade. "I get that. Don't worry about it alright. Just go find your friends and have some fun." she commented. "Uh...?" Dakota was suddenly confused. Mira had never acted that nice before. "You heard me." she said before looking to her sister. "And you I'll be seeing on the Quidditch pitch."

Grace shook her head. "Mira, I'd rather not. I'm no good at Quidditch even with your old broom." she told her older sister. Man things were different without Leo. She seemed to be a fill in for the Gryffindor at least as far as Mira saw it. "Look, I'm not asking you to break a leg. I'm just asking you to try-out. Maybe you can talk Dakota into joining you." Mira said smugly. "Oh no not a chance on that one." Dakota protested. "Fine I'll try-out..." she finally gave in. Chances were Mira would have Timothy drag her to the field. Maybe she could talk Timothy into putting her in as reserve, although something told her that wouldn't be an issue. "Good then I'll be seeing you later. I'm going to go find my friends." Mira told them before leaving to go off on her own. Both Ravenclaws looked at each other as if the Slytherin had lost her mind.

Status'

Mira: Happy to a point.
Grace: Unsure about this...
Dakota: Happy / Believing in a good year

Who we're with: Each other...
OOC: ---

*Outfits in pictures

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:24 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          Sιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Awesome at the Platform with Minnie
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This is gonna be ACE! ❞

ǀ αм αη αηαяcнιѕт. Aη α η т ι c н я ι ѕ т. Aη αѕтєяιѕк. ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ǀ αм αη αησяαк. Aη α c σ ℓ у т є. Aη αccι∂єηтαℓ... ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ǀ αм є ℓ є ν є η ƒєєт ... Oкαу, єιgнт ... ѕιχ ƒ σ σ т тняєє ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxx
                                                          ǀ ƒ σ υ g н т тнє Ɓ я ι т ι ѕ н αη∂ ǀ ω σ η ❊ ❊ ❊xxx

spaceJasmine hadn't hesitated a second when her father told her how to get to the Platform; she'd been running at the divider between nine and ten before he'd even finished the sentence. An amused looking Leonard Pierce walked through it a moment later, smiling at his youngest. "It's pretty amazing, isn't it, poppet?" he asked, ruffling her hair. She frowned, batting his hand away in exasperation. "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa, stop it! I've got to look cool, I can't have you making me look like some Daddy's girl!" she declared. Leonard shook his head in amusement at her. "Besides, it's not like I'm a muggleborn, you know! You've apparated me all over the place, magic isn't that cool." She was, of course, lying through her teeth. Magic was amazing. And in a few hours, she'd actually be able to do it herself, for the first time ever. Well, not counting her accidental magic when she was younger, and when she'd gotten her wand. The brightly colored fireworks that'd appeared on that occasion had been pretty awesome, if she did say so herself. Beth had been so, so jealous... Which she felt sort of bad about, but also not. It wasn't her fault her older sister was a squib, after all, and it wasn't like she'd rubbed it in the girl's face.

spaceLeonard placed a hand on Jazzy's shoulder, which she tried to tug away, but he held firm. "Now, Jazz, remember. If it gets overwhelming, all you have to do is write me, okay?" he asked her, expression gentle. "No matter where I am, Anya can find me." Hearing her name, the owl gave a little hoot, as if to confirm his statement. The first year rolled her eyes at him, but smiled. "Da, I knooooow, okay? I get it. But I'm not gonna be overwhelmed, because I'm totally amazing and nothing overwhelms me." She winked at her father, smile growing cheeky. "But I'll be sure to write you lots anyway, just so you don't miss me too much."

spaceHer father laughed, head throwing back slightly, and she grinned. He crouched down in front of her to give her a hug, said his goodbye, and left. Some parents might've stayed until the train was leaving, but he knew his daughter; she was independent, and adventurous. She wouldn't want him hanging around, cramping her style. Sure enough, the second he was gone, her eyes were peeled, looking all over the platform. This was going to be amazing, she'd already decided. But, first thing's first; she needed to find someone to sit with and talk to. Spotting a younger girl whose uniform had no markers identifying her as belonging to any house, Jazzy thought it was a fairly safe assumption that she was also a first year, and walked up with a grin. "Hi! First year? Me, too. I'm Jasmine, but I prefer Jazzy," she said, thrusting her hand forward to shake the redhead's.

xxx❊ ❊ ❊ ǀ нανє α т є η ∂ є η c у тσ є χ α g g є я α т є נυѕт α ℓιттℓє вιт
                                                          xxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ ǀ αм α ρℓαgιαяιѕт. A ρ σ ℓ σ g ι ѕ т . A ωαℓяυѕcσкєнєα∂ℓιzαя∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ ǀ αм αη σ ρ т ι м ι ѕ т. A cℓσѕєтє∂ м ι ѕ σ g у η ι ѕ т
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ ǀ ƒ σ υ g н т тнє Ɓ я ι т ι ѕ н αη∂ ǀ ω σ η

mc2

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:30 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Platform 9¾

Mira headed off in search for friends, leaving Grace and Dakota to ponder over why what had gotten into her. Walking through the platform she didn't have a clue where her friends are. Hell she'd already been living with the fact that Wendy had gotten Prefect. So much for that accomplishment. Shaking her head it hardly mattered. She just needed to do well on her OWLs. Eventually spotting Benjamin she wasn't surprised that he was being lectured by his mother. That girl was seriously scary.

"Hola Benjamin," Mira greeted as she approached him. "Mister and Miss Ryans. I'm Mira Mitchell, classmate and housemate to your son." she introduced herself with a small smile. "I was actually looking for you." Mira added before going on to explain. "I wanted to discuss study plans for this year. Since we have a number of classes with each other." On one hand she was mention it to help ease his parents off him a bit. Perhaps if they thought he had study plans they'd go along with it. On the other hand, Mira planned on making him study with her and Timothy. Not to mention she planned on studying with Wendy as well. If she couldn't make Prefect she was going to ace her exams. Well that's what she hoped at least.

User Image

With: Benjamin... his parents...

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: Oh my god! She's being nice! Just hope I'm not incorrect about them being there.

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:38 pm
User Image
xx❀ Clementine (Minnie) Fenwick ❀xx
xxxx

❀Your very first day ❀ Start of the 2030-2031 Year
❀Take a deep breath girl ❀ dressed in her uniform.
❀Take a deep breath as you walk through the doors ❀ at platform 9 3/4

Clementine smiled as a girl with dark straight hair walked over to her and greeted Clementine boldly identifying herself as a first year. She took the girl's, Jazzy's, hand and shook it firmly and smiling a bit more said, "Yep, I'm a first year too... I'm Clementine, everyone calls me Minnie though. Well... I think I heard Minn from my sister and brother but..." She shrugged, it seemed so baffling to think of having siblings now but she decided to go on, "My sister is a first year too, I haven't seen her yet, though. It's nice to meet you, Jazzy."

She let go of Jazzy's hand and then looking around, her blue eyes drinking in the crowd, she added, tucking a stray strand of red hair behind her ear, "This is all sort of amazing isn't it?" She smiled and looked to Jazzy and said, "Sorry... or did you grow up with this sort of thing? I really can't wait to see the castle. It's so magical, and not in the obvious way," She added with a small laugh. "I mean places with history and have been there for ages, there is just a sort of wonder and soul seeped into every stone and pebble."

Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:46 pm
She grew up in a nice neighborhood-
But it didn't do her no good!
'Cause she's just a sum of her influence,
Hell, and I can't tell you the difference...
By the cracked windscreen on her car;
Something is telling you don't know how lucky you are.
You're just like the rest of those girls-
They're all death by diamonds and pearls.

User Image
M O R V E N
G R A I N N E
V A S S

SLYTHERINSIXTH YEARBLOOD TRAITOR

Morven was nearly ecstatic, if that was an attainable mood for Morven Vass. For the first time in... well, ever, she was alone at Hogwarts. She wanted to let that thought sink in for as long as possible. Alone. At Hogwarts. No sisters. More importantly; no Elsie. No Rat Face. It was like a dream come true. Granted, Newlyn was basically a stone's throw away in the village, but Newlyn was at least more than happy to give Morven her space. Elsie had of course told her everything in ridiculous detail, but Newlyn had quietly taken her aside and pried some vague answers out of her, and had eventually gotten to the more pressing matter of 'does he know'. Morven had always had difficulties lying to her eldest sister's face, and she reluctantly admitted that yes, he did. Newlyn had gone into full 'I can't believe you were so careless' parent mode then, and she was still deeply annoyed with Morven over it. Morven didn't see the big deal; or, she did, and was choosing to ignore it, because more than anything she wanted to be able to trust someone besides Newlyn for once in her life, and it was easy to believe that Seymour would never say word about her condition to anyone. It was so easy to believe when she wore the bracelet he'd made her every day, so she chose to believe something easy just this one time, and it made her feel better, and that didn't seem like such a horrible thing.

But though Newlyn was frustrated with her and she and Elsie were giving each other the cold shoulder, she was free as a bloody bird for this school year and the next and she intended to make the most of that time. It was easy enough to spot Seymour; you just looked for a commotion, and while a parental lecture wasn't much of one, it still counted. Morven knew she should pretend to have the decency to look at least slightly shame faced, so she did, and was happy that she hadn't messed with pinning up her skirt's hem yet this year. After all, it wasn't like she came off as some teenage temptress ruining boy's exam scores in a baggy cardigan and tie. She came up behind Seymour and kept her hands to herself for the time being as she said politely, "Hello Mrs. Ryans, Mr. Ryans, Mira. Thank you again for the job, Mrs. Ryans. Sorry if I interrupted anything." She almost wanted to hear Seymour's mum lay into him with the threats. Her threats tended to be amazing. Morven had had to restrain herself from taking notes several times in the past. Gods, why couldn't she have had a mother like Mrs. Ryans, instead of a boring dead one. Even alive, she doubted her mother had been the threatening type, being a noble Gryffindor and all that. However, Mira was also there, being suspiciously not bitchy (though Morven was hardly one to talk) and talking about study plans. Morven hoped the younger girl was telling a somewhat unbelievable lie, since the words 'study plan' and 'Seymour Benjamin Ryans' didn't usually go together, because otherwise she might have just lost her mind. Morven knew she was being a bad snogging partner, seeing as she actually didn't care about maximizing his study time, but he hadn't worried about it for her last year, and fair was fair.

OOC:
((sorry, had to edit because I didn't see the Mira post when first time around))

murruelecrueset

mc2

You got your figure all nice;
But the heart stays colder than ice.
You got 25 grand on the bubble...
And you're the one telling me,
That you don't think you're in trouble!
I might be a fan of your insolence...
But that don't make you the innocent.
You're just like the rest of those girls.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:53 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <6th Year>
Time: Start of the 2030-2031 year
Looking: Like the Adorable Badger I am

Cathy had just crossed the barrier after having hugged and kissed her father goodbye along with her little sister who said, "Have fun Catie!" Slowly, Cathy was beginning to get a bit more fond of her younger sister, she assumed it was because now Leah could actually talk some and make sentences and do more than just be cute. It was so freeing to go to Hogwarts this year though! She twirled for a moment with a smile as she got on the platform, her short skirt ruffling in the twirl some and she tossed her blonde hair over her shoulder a large grin on her face. She was going to own this year. She was a prefect and the quidditch captain, and one of the prettiest and most popular girls in school if you listened to rumor. Sure she wasn't the favorite of everyone, but you couldn't win over everyone, but most was good enough for her. She tried standing on her tip toes to catch a glimpse of one of her friends, but her short height kept her from really making any headway. Shaking her head she decided to drop off her luggage having to say "Watch out" to one of the fourth years who was taller than her (big surprise). As she dropped off her stuff she decided to take MeiMei, her Burmese cat, with her. The smaller than average feline curled up in her hands and was purring as Cathy petted her and found a seat at one of the benches. No real reason to get mowed over right? Besides, she'd see everyone soon enough. And she had run into Dani and Jean at Diagon Alley and saw Dani a few times over the summer including at her own brother's wedding. Ugh... if her brother made her an aunt before she was seventeen she was going to skin him. Though knowing her brother it was hard to say what went through his mind... which was probably a good thing. And of course Leo had to go along with it. Sure love made you crazy and stupid, but Leo and her adoration of David went farther than what Cathy would consider reasonable.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:06 pm
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<2nd Year>

Time: Autumn 2030
Dressed: Slytherin Robes

Sera stepped onto the platform with her mother and a house elf who had been controlling the cart. It was funny that despite them not being as wealthy as her great grandparents that her parents did have an elf in their own personal employment. Her father said it was because it was felt that in general such lower creatures couldn't be trusted at the main Avery manor. It made perfect tactical sense to Sera, though she'd point out reminding your servants of their servitude and lack of importance or connection to the family would just further breed disloyalty. It wasn't as if anyone asked her and why bother saying anything? What did she care one way or another. Their elf at lest saved her the headache of carrying her trunk. She gave a small bow to her mother and said, as her mother ruffled her hair slightly in a goodbye, "Don't worry I'll be fine. And Miss Chaisty is a prefect so if I have any concerns I can always go to her, right?" Waving farewell, Sera disappeared into the crowd, her posture perfect and head held high as she settled to standing beside one of the columns and pulling out a small English copy of The Art of War by Sun Tzu for some light reading as she waited.

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:15 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Sweet at the Platform with Aster
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Relieved
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ We're in the clear! ❞

ι иєνєя мιѕѕ α в є α т , ι'м ℓιgнтєиιиg σи му f є є т ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнαт тнєу ∂ σ и ' т ѕ є є , ммм-ммм ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι'м ∂αи¢ιиg σи му σ ω и ; ι мαкє тнє мσνєѕ υρ α ѕ ι g σ ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          αи∂ тнαт'ѕ ωнαт тнєу ∂ σ и ' т к и σ ω, ммм-ммм ✿ ✿ ✿xxx

spacePamela exhaled in obvious relief when she made it through the barrier. All Summer, she'd been utterly paranoid that somehow her mothers or Aster's parents would find out about what'd happened at the train station the year before. Mum and Maman might've been coaxed into allowing Pam to return to Hogwarts, given that it'd been a one-time thing. It's not like crazy evil dark wizards attacked every other week, after all. But the Frey's would not have been so easily swayed, and would have almost definitely pulled Aster out. Pam couldn't go to Hogwarts without her best friend, no way. They'd agreed on the train ride home that under no circumstances was either of them to tell their parents about the attack. This agreement had, of course, been made silently, like every other important decision the two girls made together. The progression of the holiday had been torturous, with every day feeling more and more like the day that they'd find out. How, Pam had no idea. It wasn't like they got the Daily Prophet, after all. But what if there'd been some mention of it in their school letters? There hadn't, thankfully, but both girls had retrieved them from the respective owls and read them first just in case.

spaceThe Hufflepuff grinned widely at her best friend, clearly quite pleased. "We're in the clear!" she declared excitedly, bouncing lightly on the balls of her feet. "They've got no clue, and there's no way they'll find out while we're at school. If they didn't hear about it yet, they won't, so we've got nothing to worry about." She pushed forward, feeling happier than she had in months. The constant worrying had been driving her ever so slightly insane. Oh, sure, for a while it'd been nightmares keeping her up all night, dreams of screaming classmates and horrific experiences. But once that'd mostly abated, she'd been gripped with anxiety that she'd have to go to Hogwarts alone. It wasn't the case, though, and she was oh, so happy. She'd have hated for Aster to miss everything.

xxx✿ ✿ ✿ вυт ι к є є ρ ¢ я υ ι ѕ ι и ' , ¢αи'т ѕ т σ ρ
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ ωσи'т ѕтσρ g я σ σ ν ι и ' , ιт'ѕ ℓιкє
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ ι gσт тнιѕ м υ ѕ ι ¢ ιи му м ι и ∂
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ ѕαуιиg "ιт'ѕ gσииα вє α ℓ я ι g н т "

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games