Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:21 am
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

'I've got this gun, to your head! I've got blood, on these hands.
I'll be your eternal, never ending
I'll be the end of your beginning, I'm the battle to your every war
I'm the first rip, for everything torn
I've got no room in this heart. Gonna tear you apart!'

♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥~.~♥

User Image

αηιєℓ hummed, looking up at Aamir. He smiled a little, thinking that his impatience was sort of cute. He soon closed the travel mug and got up, moving and gave Aamir a soft kiss on the lips. "Alright Mr. Impatience, we can go now..." He purred to him, stroking his cheek with his thumb for a second before he moved away from him, humming a little bit...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:28 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCause everybody has a Poison heart
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeartkiller

User ImagexxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Sebastian "Alexander" Frei

"Alex quickly took a shower and left the bathroom. He wandered back into his room to see that Adam was still on his bed. Alex didn't mind after all he told him he could stay. He walked toward his closet and pulled out clothes to wear. Alex dressed in a white long sleeve shirt, with a black jacket, and black jeans. He finished getting dressed and left his room. Alex made his way into his office and booted up his computer. He needed to check his emails before he did anything else. Lately he had been busy with work since there were always new businesses popping up everywhere. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:23 pm
(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)ʌɗʌɱ ɾɣʌɲ ʅʌɲє(¯`.¸*()*¸.´¯)

'You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun'
User Image

ƈυƭє დ ƨƥυɲƙɣ დ ƨєɗυƈƭɪvє
ƒʅʌɱɪɲʛ ƈơυɾʌʛєơυƨ

User Image
'You're on your knees
Begging, "Please
Stay with me"
But honestly
I just need to be
A little crazy!'

'All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...'

'If you love me If you hate me
You can't save me Baby, baby
All my life I've been good But now... What the hell?'

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

ʌɗʌɱ hummed a little to himself. He didn't do much while Alex was gone, he mostly slept and left the room for food before going back to sleep. He was still passed out and would be by the time Alex got back...He looked kind of cute sleeping, just laying there all peacefully...

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜”*°•.Live, Laugh and Love.•°*”˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙

'Uh huh, life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is
Cause life's like this
Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is'
User Image
User Image
'Chill out , what you yellin' for?
Lay back, it's all been done before
And if you could only let it be, you will see!
I like you the way you are
When we're drivin' in your car
And you're talking to me one on one but you've become!'

'Somebody else round everyone else
You're watching your back like you can't relax
You're tryin' to be cool you look like a fool to me
Tell me!'

'Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else gets me frustrated
Life's like this you
And you fall and you crawl and you break and you take what you get
And you turn it into honesty
And promise me I'm never gonna find you fake it
no no no'

{ OutOfCandy } :

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:28 pm
User Image

"After looking through his emails he finished with the computer for now. He had to make some phone calls. Alex picked up the phone as he dialed the first number. It was the number of one of his business associates. The phone call went on for twenty minutes before finally coming upon an agreement. He sighed as he hung up the phone. Alex had making phone calls. He picked up the phone and made another call. "

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:28 am
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir couldn't help but blink stupidly as the male got up and kissed him. As he pulled away, he resisted the urge to wrinkle his nose and wipe mouth as he was still in no shape, form, or fashion used to being kissed by another man. Just because he'd told the male he had something of a crush on him didn't mean that he was ready to come completely out of the closet and start being intimate with him. He stood from his chair and made for the door, waiting for the male to come out as well before locking up and leading the way to his car. The night air was warm with a gentle breeze, the sky was bright with a billion city lights and thumping music could be heard somewhere in the distance. "What are you going to do if you run into Adam tonight?" he asked curiously as he unlocked the car doors with the press of a button on his key chain. He didn't remember much from the previous nights fight, but he knew whatever was said was not only completely uncalled for but insulting and just plain rude; the very definition of Adam.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Alaine loved exploring the city. There was always so much to see and to do. He usually forced Samuel to tag along with him as he wasn't big on going alone. Here lately he found himself exploring the depths of Central Park. He liked seeing the local artist, hearing the various music artist, and in general found the park to be lovely and simply loved to kill time there. Alaine smirked to himself as the male seemed somewhat uneasy about taking the subway. It took time to adjust, the first time he ever took the subway he absolutely hated it. There was too much noise, too many people, and just wasn't his cup of tea. After a couple more trips, a good set of headphones and his mp3, he hadn't had too many problems with it since. Taking the male by the hand, he lead him from the restaurant and into the street. It was still day time though night was closely approaching. He led the male back to the station they'd originally came out of, going down the stairs and through the guard rails. He browsed through the list, looking to see which would be the best and comparing times. There were six different trails, all for the west side of the park. After a few minutes examining the board, he decided it best to take the one leading to 96 street which would be arriving in mere minutes. "Follow me and do try to keep up." he said over the noise, glancing back at the male before leading him through the crowded station to the correct platform.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:29 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

User Image

αηιєℓ looked up at the male and sighed. "Mm...I'll probably just avoid him..." He said, looking out the window once he was inside the car. He smiled at the sound of music, it was like heaven...He loved the music and loved dancing to it...He was really great at it too...That's why most of the time he was either in the cages or on the poles...

Adam continued sleeping...He hadn't been getting a whole lot of sleep anyway, so it was a good thing for him. He was breathing softly and blushing a little bit. In his sleep, he was dreaming...Thinking about Alex and how he tortured and pleasured him. He moaned softly, getting a hard on from his dreams...

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:36 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ
"Sometimes there are no words. No clever quotes to neatly sum up what's happened that day... sometimes the day... just... ends."

Aamir pulled out the parking lot, nodding as the male spoke. Personally, he'd prefer that he have nothing to do with Adam if he could avoid it, but that wasn't his decision. Sighing softly, he shook his head. What was Adam thinking and why was he so.......pissy? Was that the right word? Possibly. Word around the club was that Adam already had a boyfriend, so why did he care so much if Aamir wanted to be friends with Daniel? Aamir was friends with just about everyone in the club, most of them being men as well. What made Daniel so special that he had to get all up in his face like that for? Sighing again, he forced the thoughts from his mind. Useless. Pointless. Debating with himself was only going to make him agitated and he didn't want to be anymore antsy that he already would be while he worked. Traveling through the city, he sat back in his seat, letting the music calm him and paid absolutely no attention to Daniel. When they were there, he pulled up into his usual parking spot right next to Daniel, his car still there and seeming untouched. Turning off the car, and headlights, he sat there for a moment. They'd made it in with time to spare, but things just didn't feel the same. He didn't like Daniel like that and thanks to a certain a-hole, he now knew. Things were awkward, at least to him they were, and he wasn't sure where to go or what to say from this point forward. Sighing, he undid his seat belt and rose from the car. "Don't get into any trouble." he told the male before closing the door and making his way inside without him. The phrase had become something of a habit, knowing how many more people he dealt with than he did on a daily basis, it had become his daily thing to tell him before work.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

Yuki_Sempi

6,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:22 pm
∂αηιєℓ ℓєє яιcнαя∂ѕ

User Image

αηιєℓ sighed and got out, not planning on doing anything private today, at least, he hoped he wouldn't have to. He wanted to stop for a while, save himself...or what was left of his body that was untouched. He wanted to let Aamir explore it once he got more comfortable about this...He knew the male was having confusing thoughts, and he knew he sort of liked him...He smiled a little bit at the thought and went to his cage after changing...He sighed, warming up a little bit before the men started coming in, not seeing Adam anywhere and he was happy. He smiled a little and danced around on the pole in the cage, mainly showing off to Aamir, if he was looking...The male had seen him dance before, and he did it rather erotically sometimes...He hummed a little and let his body move to the music, sighing a little. He loved dancing, it was fun...

{ OutOfChocolate } :

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:55 pm
User Image

Аαᴍіʀ Аʅ˗ʂаҰƑ

Even though he didn't want to be in a relationship with Daniel, he was still his friend and preferred he not mess with clients. Though he knew both Samuel and Daniel would never allow anything to happen, there was still always that chance. As he walked into the club, he was greeted by several other members of the staff, greeting them back as he passed, smiling as he went into the sound booth. Grabbing his clipboard from under the table, he started going through the usual checklist, making sure everything was in working order, tweaking the output, checking the needles for his record player, etc. After going through the list, he put in a test sample of music, going outside the booth to check all the speakers and sound quality. As he walked around the floor, he caught sight of the male in his cage, flushing brightly at the erotic display. He made quick work of making his rounds before returning to his booth. With the speakers in check, the equipment in working order, he switched out the dull sample music to something more his taste. Aamir raised the volume and bass, nodding his head to the beat of "Cracks Begin to Show".

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:21 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThere is darkness in us all.
xxxxxx▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋▋
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut with darkness there's light.

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Michaxx" Alik " xxPolzin

" Micha sat there listening to Sam. He smiled a little finding it amusing the male was offering him a job. Micha thought about the consideration and wondered if it would be okay. He had never worked with someone before and didn't even know the details of what he would be doing. Micha shifted on the couch a little he was growing tired after all the booze was taking effect. He sighed, "And what is it that I would be doing exactly?" Micha asked with curiosity and interest. He didn't mind the offer after all it would give him some extra work to do. Micha wasn't all that worried about the money he wasn't a money hungry person. He found money necessary but not mandatory. "

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:26 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"Liam followed Alaine through the restaurant and to the door. Once outside he looked around seeing it was still sunny outside but the night was approaching. He walked along side Alaine as they made their way back to the subway station. Liam kept his eyes forward not wanting to get lost. He didn't do well with being lost he usually ended up freaking out because of it. Liam had, had panic attacks before but it had been awhile since he had one. As they climbed down the steps he walked following Alaine till they got to the list of the times. Liam didn't bother looking after all he didn't know what they meant. He waited patiently as Alaine looked through the times. Liam nodded as Alaine spoke finally to him. He turned to follow him through the crowd. Liam hated crowds but who didn't? "

User Image

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:29 pm
User Image

"Alex finished with his phone calls getting frustrated by the minute. He hated making calls and checking emails but it was his job. Alex wondered if hiring an assistant would be better for him. At least it would give him more time to do as he pleased. He sighed a little as he finished writing off an email. Alex knew it was too early in the morning but he didn't care. He opened the bottom drawer on his desk pulling out a bottle of whiskey. Alex grabbed a small shot glass and filled it up with the amber liquid. He took a drinking emptying the contents of the glass. Alex poured himself another as he tried to relax a little. He sighed knowing he shouldn't be drinking but he didn't care. Alex didn't care that he wasn't of age but wasn't going to wait till then. He checked more emails as he drank from the bottle. "

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:59 am
User Image

Ạᶅαιие ᴄɦɋмβеяѕ
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Alaine navigated the male through the crowded subway with ease. He'd been just about all over the city and back all his life that it had become quite rare for him to become lost. He frowned to himself as a million voice echoed through the hallways as trains screeched their way to their stops. "Over here." he called over his shoulder, glancing back to make sure the male was able to keep up. They passed the many business men, the upper east soccer moms, the chatty teens, and the countless hobos. It seemed everyone had places to be, things to see, and others to do. When they reached the correct platform, he saw their train sitting there with the doors wide open. Without thinking nor hesitating, he all but dragged the male into the first open car, glancing around and snatching up the first pair of free seats that he saw. Alaine plopped down into his seat, sighing. As much as he hated crowds, he preferred being lost in them, then walking out in the open. He glanced over at the male to see how he was copping. To someone like him, this type of crowd was nothing, wait until the getting off of work/coming home from school/going to dinner rush came around. Now that was a pain in the a**. But he guessed to someone like Liam who hadn't grown up with all of this, it could be rather frustrating and hard to get used to.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:05 pm
Lιαϻ Ӎαттнεω Lαɴεxxxxxxx
ʟιғε ιs α ραятӌ…sσ ωε ϻιɢнт αs ωεʟʟ ɖαɴcε.

User Image

"It was hard to become accustomed to such things. He hadn't been on subways before today. Liam believed if he ever needed to get any where he could walk or take his car. He didn't see a use for subways but they commuted a lot faster. Liam preferred his way of commuting at home. He followed Alaine trying to keep up with him. Liam didn't find it hard to keep his eyes on the man's back. He followed him through the crowd as they got to the platform. Liam felt a sudden pull as he was pulled into the cart. He followed like an obedient dog. Liam sat next to Alaine as they took an open seat. He looked out into the cart to see the rest of the people. Liam closed his eyes a little trying to get the buzzing sound of people to go away. He hated New York at times it was too loud for his liking. Liam wondered if Sam would give him some time off so he could visit home. He sighed a little as he opened his to see Alaine watching him. Liam smiled letting Alaine know he was fine and wasn't going to freak out any time soon. "

User Image

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games