Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly, taking Loki’s hand and slowly leading him back down the hall. “I can pack tonight….and I’m just going to send Pepper an email. I already owe her a very nice dinner and a very long explanation for everything that has happened recently. I call her now and she’ll have me on the phone the rest of the day.” He said slowly. Slipping back through the door, he waited for Loki to come through before closing it again and hiding it behind his suits once more. “I just want a peaceful morning with you….we haven’t really had that in a while.” He said softly, looking up to Loki.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony led him around once more. Hearing the man would pack that evening and email Pepper. "As long as it is nothing more than a diner I think it will be alright." Loki teased bumping his shoulder when they had exited the closet. "I would like that and no we have not. I long for a lazy morning."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small smile at the teasing. “you’re the only one for me babe, you know that.” He smiled softly. Walking out to the bedroom, he snatched up the remote and had the tv lower as he slowly slipped into bed, fluffing some of the pillows behind him so he could sit up against them, leaving plenty of pillows and space for Loki, though he hoped the god would cuddle a bit. “These movies are a little different. They’re classics, and very old, so they were filmed in black and white….but they don’t really require any backstory, so you should be able to enjoy them.” He smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:31 pm
MDaylus

"I know Tony." Loki purred. Slipping into the bed as Tony did he curled up next to Tony as the man slipped into bed. Curling up against the man as Tony explained that they were going to be watching classic movies that were filmed differently. "I do not mind what we watch, I am merely content to spend the time with you." Loki stated. It wasn't long through the movie that Loki started dozing against the man, slipping into a comfortable relaxed state.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as Loki curled up against him, wrapping an arm around the god and settling down with him. Watching the movie, he didn’t notice Loki’s dozing until he finally looked over at him. Smiling at the sight of the god so relaxed and calm, he just kissed his forehead. Picking up a tablet, he set it in his lap and began to type out an email for Pepper before moving on to blue prints and tests he had floating and put another on as soon as it went off to keep the background noise.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:54 pm
MDaylus

Loki started a bit when Tony shifted grabbing his tablet. However looking around to see that it was merely Tony he settled back down with a small smile. Loki was quite content to lay with the man while he worked on whatever it was with the movie playing in the background. He was soon dozing again against Tony, contentment flooding the bond.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sent a small note of reassurance through the bond when Loki woke, but smiled warmly as soon as the god relaxed again. He had to admit, it was nice to feel the contentment coming from Loki. It wasn’t something he’d got to feel much recently. When he grew bored with his work, he set aside the tablet. It was getting closer to the time for Loki to go have lunch anyway. Turning toward his lover, he held him a little tighter, nuzzling at him carefully. “Loki baby…..” he whispered, trying to wake him up. “Wakey, Wakey sleeping beauty.” He continued, smiling to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when the man sent reassurance through the bond. Loki sighed softly when Tony held him a bit tighter and nuzzled at him. When the man called him to wake, green eyes opened and Loki smiled at Tony. "Time to get up?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Unfortunately.” Tony said softly, as he kissed his cheek. Slowly shifting Loki into his lap, he let his hand run up and down his back. “Do I make a good pillow?’ he asked with a smirk. He wasn’t willing to let Loki go just yet, wanting to hang onto the peace of the past few hours for a little longer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled sleepily when Tony claimed that he unfortunately had to awaken as he kissed his cheek. He allowed himself to be maneuvered until he was in Tony's lap and the man's hands were running up and down his back. "You make a most excellent pillow." Loki purred moving a bit to kiss the man. "Did I bother you whilst I slept on you?" he questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at Loki’s sleepy smile and reply. Leaning into the kiss, he drew it out for a moment, happy for the affection. “Not at all….I like having you beside me….helps me focus a little.” He admitted. Loki more than served as a base for Tony, something he could go back to and keep himself from going too fast or get distracted.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:12 pm
MDaylus

"I am glad that I could provide you some focus." Loki stated nuzzling Tony's neck. "You provide me peace that I have not felt in so long I had forgotten what it felt like. I could be poetic and say that you are the moon to my stars but you are so much more than that Tony." Loki sated softly. "Without you I would still be as lost as if I were still consumed by the void." he didn't state that if that was so he probably would have finished the job of trying to end himself like he had when he had fallen from the Bifrost.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled softly at Loki’s words. Tilting his head slightly as Loki went on, he held him a little tighter. “I’m glad I could give you something.” He whispered. “And I hope that you never have to feel lost like that again….I want to keep you free from that feeling, save you from those nightmares you have.” He said slowly. He hated thinking about Loki’s memories of the void. At least his nightmares were concrete. He knew what they were and why he had them, even if they were confused and fevered most of the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:32 pm
MDaylus

"You have given me nearly everything." Loki murmured against the man's skin. He too hoped that he never had to have that feeling again but with Tony's future so uncertain... He shook away the thought and smiled at Tony. "You do well with my nightmares, driving them from my mind as if they were never there. Now I should get up to see my mother and I am sure that you must greet your friend when he arrives." Loki stated moving off of Tony after giving him one last kiss.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed softly at the god's words. He was happy to hear that he was doing a decent job at helping Loki with his nightmares. When Loki said he had to go, he gave a little pout, but returned the kiss. Groaning as Loki got off of him, he just rolled over, holding Loki's sleeve until he stood up. He didn't want to get up. Propping his chin in his hand. He looked over his lover with a smile. "Alright....Have fun....and don't bite Thor's head off. Not in front of our mom at least." he said lightly.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games