Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:37 pm
Hiraos
User Image
{Location:The Beach}
{Mood:
Calm/ Happy}
{Thoughts:
This place if full of interesting people it seems.}
{Company:
Odessa}
{Money:
Cash: $150.00 - Account $699,850.00}
{Currently Listening To:
Odessa}

Hiraos was impressed at how accepting this young woman was being. And the most impressive thing about it was that she was genuine. He had learned from a young age to recognize the staple of most political meetings, and that was how to be fake and how to expect the people you are meeting with to be fake. Having learned what "fake courtesy" looked like, Hiraos had also learned to point out the rare occurrence where someone was genuine. This was one of those times. Either that, or this woman had mastered the art of being fake so a level Hiraos never knew existed.

"What a coincidence. I am really good at listening too. So good in fact, that I usually loose people's interest with my lack of conversion. The fact that I've spoken this much already is baffling to me actually. How do you do this?" He laughed.

Wait For It__Lucifer

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:04 pm
User Image

BLAH Ѻ ʠ ε s s α BLAH

Mood: calm, cool and collected Thoughts: happy that I didn't hurt his feelings Where: Lune Beach With: Hiraos Money: $626 Status: single Wearing: Casual Kitty

Odessa is doing really well considering how much she's been out of touch with making small talk with friends. She thought she would be rusty and be awkward.. Albeit, she felt she was in the beginning, but right now? She's doing well. She removed her arms from her side and crossed them. The breeze is really nice and cool. She now regrets not going in the water, but then she would've never met Hiraos, so there's that.

"Those people are so lame anyway." She chimed. "I don't even know how I can talk for so long myself! I usually clam up and kind of stray away from interactions.. But, here we are." Odessa smiled. but this time it was a toothy smile.

Tell me I will be r e l e a s e d ... Not sure I can d e a l with this.. Up all n i g h t again this week.. B r e a k i n g things that I should keep...

User ImageNESSIEUser ImageNESSIEUser Image

Lunoh

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:35 pm
Hiraos
User Image
{Mood:
Calm/ Happy}
{Thoughts:
{Company:
Odessa}
{Money:
{Currently Listening To:
Odessa}

"Indeed, here we are." Hiraos smiled back. It was turning out to be a rather uplifting start to the day. Coming to the beach had been a gamble, what with the cold breeze and the moist air, but the sun was out and he was having a good time actually talking. He had a lot in common it seemed with Odessa, at least in personality. He wondered about her interest.

"So, Odessa, what brings you to the beach today?" He asked, wanting to keep the conversation going.

Wait For It__Lucifer

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:50 pm
User Image

BLAH Ѻ ʠ ε s s α BLAH

Mood: calm, cool and collected Thoughts: friends are great Where: Lune Beach With: Hiraos Money: $626 Status: single Wearing: Casual Kitty

"A change of pace. I stayed in my house since I got back from Everest.. I barely left my bed. And then my stuffed animals were watching me with their beady eyes, judging me." She said with a straight poker face before bursting into laughter. "Kiddinngggg.. But, seriously I decided it was a good day to go out instead of staying in." She added. "How about you? Why the beach?" She asked. Her stomach decided to voice it's opinion and growl. That's when she realized she hasn't eaten much nor at all today.

Odessa apologized for her stomach growling at a time like this. She rubbed her tummy as she asked him, "Wanna grab a bite? My treat." She offered.

Tell me I will be r e l e a s e d ... Not sure I can d e a l with this.. Up all n i g h t again this week.. B r e a k i n g things that I should keep...

Lunoh

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:05 pm
Hiraos
User Image
{Mood:
Calm/ Happy}
{Thoughts:
{Company:
Odessa}
{Money:
{Currently Listening To:
Odessa}

"Ah, were you ill? Or just one of those weeks? No judgment either way. Sometimes pajamas are the best comfort." He sighed lightly, pleasantly. "I was indoors for a good while myself. A bit under the weather, but I feel better now." Under the weather was the simplest way to explain it. The cold air did like to mess with his lungs and throat from time to time, but oddly enough, that had not been the reason behind his reclusive behavior. It went back to his first day out in the city, when his meditation had been interrupted.

With a quick couple of blinks, Hiraos batted the reminder away in time to hear a rather insistent grumble from his companion's stomach. He smiled coyly, then answered, "I can go for a bite. But I insist, I will treat. What would my mother think if I were to let all those years of her beating the chivalry into me go up in smoke and let you pay. And she would know too. She's a mother." He turned towards the town, away from the ocean. "Where would you like to eat? Admittedly, I am not too familiar with the restaurants here yet." He figured she was in the same boat.
Wait For It__Lucifer

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:22 pm
User Image

BLAH Ѻ ʠ ε s s α BLAH

Mood: calm, cool & collected and hungry Thoughts: friends are great Where: Lune Beach With: Hiraos Money: $626 Status: single Wearing: Casual Kitty

"Oh, no.. I think I was tired.. I barely got sleep before I got here." Odessa told him. "Oh yes, I would stay in my Pjs all day if I could." She chimed. Odessa's ideal day is actually spending all day outside. She loves being in the wild air. She can remember sleeping in the dead of night when she was travelling. The nightsky was never diluted nor was it faded due to city lights. In a way, it comforted her.

Odessa wanted to argue that she could pay for herself, but decided to let it be. Next time she will treat him to something. Hold on... Am I thinking about next time? She thought. She thanked him for him paying. "Oh gosh, my mom is the same way.. Especially with my father. He didn't pay once and my mom gave him so much s**t." She said with a laugh. She remembered that time fondly. As for a place, she wasn't too sure herself. "Hmm...same. I think there's a sushi place, if you like sushi. I don't mind what we eat honestly..."

Lunoh

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

dolefulkid

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:52 pm
User Image

░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █──█   ░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀
░█─── █▄▄█ ▀▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄█   ░█▄▄▀ █──█ █─▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ ▀▀█
░█▄▄█ ▀──▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█   ░█─░█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀─▀▀ ▀▀▀
User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Single || 27 || FtM || Beach || ❤-A little annoyed. ||Thought:Umm what's your deal?

User Image
                                      Am I still a hero if the only person I save is
                                      myself?

~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey made a weird face. "Restraining yourself from what?" Casey asked, a confused tone in his voice."Actually you know what," He said, holding up a hand in defense, the other one still holding his smoothie cup "You don't have to tell me anything." Casey stared at the wall in almost disbelief when the man said this shouldn't concern him. What shouldn't concern him the life of another human being?! That's outrageous! His eyes widened just a little as a hole started to form in the wall in front of him, sand spilling out and onto his feet. THe whole was a little bigger than him. "Oh, hon I would have been fine with a hole as big as my pinky." Casey replied with a smile. He looked down at his smoothie and rubbed the top of the start with his shirt then handed it to the guy. "Here, something good out of talking to a stranger I suppose." He set it down inside of the box.. was it still a box now? Probably not more like a sand tent. Either way he set it inside and took a seat himself right outside the box. The man obviously didn't want his space invaded so Casey wouldn't. "So, why you hiding from the world?" Casey asked. "I've yet to get a degree but pretend I'm a shrink or something." He offered, crossing his legs together and facing the hole in the once box and now more like a tent.☄ ~ ★`✰

Am I still a villain if the only person I hurt is
                                      myself?

User Image
Profile || Cashier at Bookworms || $1,000 || The Moments Theme || OoC:
Casey talks
Pedri talks
Only Casey can hear Pedri
Genkawolf
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:13 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick opened his mouth then closing it when the other said didn't have to tell him anything. Fine with him, because he wasn't comfortable to be sharing that personal issue yet. He chuckles, "Depends on the size of the pinky" responded jokingly. He glances over his shoulder then moves to sit up noticing him setting down something inside his shelter. He stares at it for a moment before moving over to it then picking up the smoothie. "Thanks" he said softly then takes a sip through the straw while listening to the stranger speak. "I wasn't expecting this kind of gesture" he thought smiling a little.
"Well, it has been said its easier to speak to a stranger than it is with a professional shrink. Alright" he said accepting the offer. Drinks a little more of the smoothie. "Someone I saw as a little brother left town yesterday and he is never coming back. Someone else I believe is close to and friends has stopped staying in touch. Haven't seen any of them in days" he explained.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: surprised and calming down some.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: other strangers.

blep blup

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Lunoh

Spoopy Werewolf

9,325 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:34 am
Hiraos
User Image
{Mood:
Calm/ Happy}
{Thoughts:
{Company:
Odessa}
{Money:
{Currently Listening To:
Odessa}

Sushi. It had been a good while since Hiraos had enjoyed a good sushi restaurant. "Sure. I like sushi." He started towards the town, hoping to either find a map to the sushi place or a big, very obvious sign that said "Sushi Here!".

He did not spot a sigh for Sushi, but he did spot a quaint looking establishment called Amour de la Mer. He pointed to it, "How about that place? I don't know if they sell sushi, but wanna check it out?" He looked at Odessa, then a delicious smell caught his senses and he turned to look at a smaller establishment that was practically right on the ocean. It was built on a dock. "Or that place? It smells like there's seafood there." He turned back to Odessa, "Your choice. I can eat anything." he stated with a smile.
Wait For It__Lucifer

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:57 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①0①
( ③ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:42 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick returns beach again while his kitten remains back at the house. He walked back to his sandy fortress seeing that it was still there. Yesterday wasn't all that good and didn't find out the stranger, who gave him the smoothie name was. Once he was inside he changed the structure to cover up the big opening. Replaced with two small windows in the direction of the waves for air. He sat down in the middle of the fortress on the sand.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: bothered.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: no one.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•● isa ozario ●•
"Some people are artists, Some, themselves, are art."

⟡ Mood: Happy ⟡ Company: No one ⟡ Location: Beach

Another fine day to spend outside, maybe today she would be able to do something productive? Not like her previous days were any less productive, she got to get a few supplies, books and meet really interesting people who gave her a lot of information regarding the fruit and the island that bore it. Even if it wasn't her intention to come here and find true love, she liked the idea of creating one of her art pieces after something so interesting.

Walking out on to the sand until she spotted a rather interesting looking sandy fortress that grabbed her attention. With her sketbook in her hand and hair tied up so they didn't get in her way, she came closer to examine the structure. "Wow, I wonder who made this.." she said to herself, clearly amused as she reached out to touch it but didn't want to ruin such a precious little marvel. Who knows, if it was a child who made it and if it were to be ruined, they wouldn't like it at all.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
LR || 24 || Tall || Single || Artist.
⟡ o. o. c:

Genkawolf

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:14 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick thought he had heard a voice outside of the sand fortress. "Could be a beach goer admiring my handiwork" he thought. Didn't feel like initiating any interactions with anyone so he stayed quiet. Finding it hard to move about his brother gone, his friends won't return his e-mails and his boyfriend disappeared on him. He doubted he could trust anyone again when his people relationships are always a flop.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: bothered.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: a stranger.

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
•● isa ozario ●•
"Some people are artists, Some, themselves, are art."

⟡ Mood: Curious ⟡ Company: No one ⟡ Location: Beach

Lisa would watch closely, circling the fortress as she seemed to be quite amused by its detail. It was rather too good to be done by a child, maybe it was a gifted child? Or maybe their guardian or family who helped them. she picked up a little flag that had fallen off from the wind, reaching up to place it back. "There you go.." she mumbled to herself before she decided to sit back down close to the fortress and opened up her sketchbook. "I hope I meet your maker at some point before I leave, I wouldn't want to miss out on the opportunity to familiarise with a fellow artis-- heh, look at me, I'm being so weird talking to a sand fortress." she mumbled the last part to herself, outlining the fortress on her sketchbook. "But...I believe art of any form is a piece of the artist... Emotion, a feeling or just an idea.." she added as she began shading, "So, I would want to find out...what triggered your maker in making you." she would continue, biting her pencil a little as she looked at it closer.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
LR || 24 || Tall || Single || Artist.
⟡ o. o. c:

Genkawolf

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:56 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick remained sitting in the middle of the fortress with his chin on his knees. He didn't think he had been found out, but the way he was hearing her sounded like she was talking to someone. "So tempting to go out there and take credit" he thought. Although he didn't feel like he credit for making this fortress especially with how his mood is today. He wondered if this person is a artist herself with the way she was talking about the sand fortress.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: bothered.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm: a stranger.

ll Neo ll

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games