Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:58 am

Kai Hyugiha
Dragon Sneeze
Kai Hyugiha
Kai sat on top of a high tree watching Rio and the others whilst eating some ramen. "This is going to be interesting." Kai thought taking a sip of his green tea. Kai finsihed drinking his green tea and eating his ramen. Kai then sealed them back into one of his scrolls.
Kai started jumping along the top of the tree line.

((Did Kai have so much time on his hands that he created a jutsu for making ramen and green tea? xd ))
((Kai keeps all his equipment and supplies inside scrolls. hence why ke came of the boat wearing a special vest housing alot of scrolls.))

((That's a bit odd. ;p But whatever floats your boat. I wonder if it tastes the same as fresh ramen? xd ))
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:16 am

[[For anyone who's wonder (or doessn't know) the bear's name means Crusher or Grinder))

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 7:20 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[For anyone who's wonder (or doessn't know) the bear's name means Crusher or Grinder))

((Indeed it does. wink Do you by chance use the jedi database? ))
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:34 am

Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

[[i do' know, i just used the first one ofn the google list for "Japanese to english dictionary" But i need to find a place that does complex sentences, because in another rp my carrie's swords have names, but i can find a place to translate them into Japanese]]

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 9:56 am

The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

[[i do' know, i just used the first one ofn the google list for "Japanese to english dictionary" But i need to find a place that does complex sentences, because in another rp my carrie's swords have names, but i can find a place to translate them into Japanese]]

((yeah, those are hard to find. Kind of touch and go. I can look for you if you want. I'm learning Japanese so slow, I don't have the time to fully commit to it.))
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:09 pm

Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

((You sure have some... interesting questions.))

m00nPanda

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:59 pm

Ryuujin_Toshiro
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin's mind felt like it was being turn apart. He held his head for a bit than looked up, his gold eyes seemed to shift at times from gold to red. Than the darkness that faded and was small, spread quickly. This new chakra grew so much that it became stronger and even more dence with chakra. This was deep darkness, even unique eyes would start to have trouble seeing 5 meters now.

".....shinei."

Shin dashed with god like speed and grabbed Kenji's arm and started to twist it backwards. His strength a lot stronger than before.

((I hope you know what your doing because i know the genjutsu's and i know the powers it has and more, but if you feel like you know what your doing i wont stop you but i will say if you act wrong, I wont let it slide since it will be the wrong move.))

((Well, I did PM you the reason why I am doing this. No problem, beat Kenji down to crap he'll pull through, regardless of the pain ((being a taijutsu is as good thing here)) so it's ok. If I do act wrong, then too bad for me right? xp ))

Kenji never felt this calm in his life, though the pain was shooting through his arm, he managed to handle it. The Chakra.... Is different.... Kenji quickly twisted and flipped himself to reverse the twisting of his arm. Upon doing so, he attempted to kick Shin in the face.

((BTW it's going to be a drain on Shin because of the Seal. Remember, though it gives him power, it deteriates the person. So, even if I did something wrong, Kenji can make it xp ))

((EDIT: People, I want you to send me your jutsus and their details; No bull**** If I find them inappropriate, either you tone them done, or I tone them down. If they are powerful for a reason, then state that reason clearly. Next, if you belong to a unique Clan (has no existence in the Naruto anime/manga but your character is from there) then give me the details to that too, same thing, No Bull**** I don't want to see a Clan that has skills of a Kage or something... Thank You.

((i'm just trying to get this done since its taking long and I dont want to keep you from rping with others, so yeah, i hope someone who is going to rp a hokage or level of hokage better show up soon heheh. And trust me im going to make this your win, i already looked up some stuff on this curse and such, i'll slowly drain in first phaze, in second i'll drain just alittle less, and than third i'll be fine. But since there is only first for me, yeah i wont have chakra left soon.))

Shin had his face slammed by the kick. It sent him sliding on the ground a bit till he used one hand to use the momentom of the slide and flipped back into a normal stance. His chakra now emintating purple like flames around him almost. He could barely keep his sanity from falling apart as he held his head in pain, not from the kick, but from the power that was growing in him.

" Shinei....shinei...shinei.....SHINEI!!!"

Shin dashed towards Kenji and the minute he came a foot in range of him, the dark illusin shattered showing the area and Shin in mid air with a fist coming at Kenji. His eyes glowing gold from pain, his face with the tiger like markings on one side. He could barely look like the same person that smiled not to long ago from meeting everyone.

((your call on what happens next.))
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:18 pm

Ryuujin_Toshiro
((Ok, people, just in case you didn't see the last post (or you ignored it completely) can you please send me details of the jutsus that you made for your character. I am setting up a 'Library' for both the already existing jutsus and the jutsus that were created for the RP.

Origin/Creator:
Element Type:
Attribute:
Jutsu Level:
Seals:
Notes:

Everything is self explanatory. The notes section is where you explain how the jutsu actually works, read over a few things, look over at the manga and other sites to help explain how the jutsu works. One thing, be honest, and also another if I find that the jutsus are too strong, and you don't give me a reason as to why it is, then I'll have to ask you kindly to tone it down. If that fails, I'll tone it down myself. If that fails, then I guess I have no choice but to call in the monkeys xd ))
((EDIT: Here: http://www.freewebs.com/jutsu_library/ninjutsu.htm I posted one as an example))
[[Shouldn't we be telling Genji this? Plus, what if we don't know the jap names for the jutsu's?]]

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:08 am

Kai kept jumping along the top of the trees.

((Naruto's new Oodama Resengan in the manga is sweet.))
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 2:06 am

GaleTheWolfMaxwell
((i'm just trying to get this done since its taking long and I dont want to keep you from rping with others, so yeah, i hope someone who is going to rp a hokage or level of hokage better show up soon heheh. And trust me im going to make this your win, i already looked up some stuff on this curse and such, i'll slowly drain in first phaze, in second i'll drain just alittle less, and than third i'll be fine. But since there is only first for me, yeah i wont have chakra left soon.))

Shin had his face slammed by the kick. It sent him sliding on the ground a bit till he used one hand to use the momentom of the slide and flipped back into a normal stance. His chakra now emintating purple like flames around him almost. He could barely keep his sanity from falling apart as he held his head in pain, not from the kick, but from the power that was growing in him.

" Shinei....shinei...shinei.....SHINEI!!!"

Shin dashed towards Kenji and the minute he came a foot in range of him, the dark illusin shattered showing the area and Shin in mid air with a fist coming at Kenji. His eyes glowing gold from pain, his face with the tiger like markings on one side. He could barely look like the same person that smiled not to long ago from meeting everyone.

((your call on what happens next.))

((Your not keeping me from RPing with others. The Jounin Rpers are not in Konoha, Shinji disappeared, Daisuke is somewhere and Chou too... Chiyo is somewhere too... anyways, its ok.))

Kenji could see normally now, It failed? So quickly... Looking up, Kenji quickly grabbed Shin's fist, pulled him forward, and then did a quick, rising knee into Shin's stomach, then quickly does a 'Switch Blade', punching with his free hand lightly, but then doing a spinning roundhouse on Shin. "Shin, pull yourself together. Come on Shin..." Kenji started to feel a little guilt in him.

The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[Shouldn't we be telling Genji this? Plus, what if we don't know the jap names for the jutsu's?]]

OOC: Genji has given me, how do I say this? The 'Authority' for the putting together the jutsus since many of us has had disputes over the jutsu 'mechanics' and jutsu levels. What's more, you have a problem with translation, ask Genji himself. Being in charge over jutsus means that if I see something inapropriate, then you have 3 choices: 1] Tone them down, 2] I tone it down 3] Genji sends the monkeys to attack you.

Like I said, you have a reason to have them a powerful jutsu in your arsenal, then state it.

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:20 am

Ryuujin_Toshiro
OOC: Genji has given me, how do I say this? The 'Authority' for the putting together the jutsus since many of us has had disputes over the jutsu 'mechanics' and jutsu levels. What's more, you have a problem with translation, ask Genji himself. Being in charge over jutsus means that if I see something inapropriate, then you have 3 choices: 1] Tone them down, 2] I tone it down 3] Genji sends the monkeys to attack you.

Like I said, you have a reason to have them a powerful jutsu in your arsenal, then state it.
((All the jutsu and weapons my character uses were approved by Genji himself.))
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 6:52 am

((Hey, n00bs, if you need something translated, PM me it. 'K, n00bs?))
A monkey stood high up in a dying oak tree's branch. It slowly -but surely- pulled out a High-Caliber Sniper rifle from its a**s. It took aim and shot the bear. The bear vanished in a poof of smoke.
"NO CHEATINg, n00bs!" A voice came out of nowhere in particular.

mrgreen

((I love being me! ^^
... I want more internal fights between you guys as well. That would be very interesting to read. ))

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:02 am

Silly Genji
A monkey stood high up in a dying oak tree's branch. It slowly -but surely- pulled out a High-Caliber Sniper rifle from its a**s. It took aim and shot the bear. The bear vanished in a poof of smoke.

mrgreen

((I love being me! ^^
... I want more internal fights between you guys as well. That would be very interesting to read. ))
((We want blood. evil ))
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:25 am

Kai Hyugiha
Silly Genji

mrgreen

((I love being me! ^^
((We want blood. evil ))

((You don't have any? Must make going to the doctor kinda weird...))

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:32 am

Sabu landed on his feet when Assaiki vanished and looked around for the reason.
"Seems as though we have to proceed on foot." he replied. Apparently this exam had rules that were unknown to him. The difficulty suddenly rose...
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games