Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pekora

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:56 am
I REALLY want to see how Hinata has been doing this last two years 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 9:38 am
shadow emperor
yeah i am up to 180 ha does anyone know how high does the naruto episodes go up and when does the two year skip thing takes back . also three more things

1st. thing is do hinta and naruto get together

2nd. what episode does naruto the movie take place ( like between whta)

3rd. how has ssen episode 80 hokage battle awsome biggrin

pm me for hte answers plz.

Spoiler:

1. Not yet.
2. It's after the Konoha destruction attempt.
3. That was a really cool battle =o  

Pekora

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:48 pm
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
shadow emperor
yeah i am up to 180 ha does anyone know how high does the naruto episodes go up and when does the two year skip thing takes back . also three more things

Spoiler:

1. Not yet.

On the note of number 2:

Like many anime movies, especially like Dragon Ball Z, the Naruto Movies seem to not have any real place in the canon story line or timeline. Think about it, Naruto knows the Rasengan in the movie, and is accompanied by the rest of the team, including a recuperated Sasuke. But Sasuke left with the Sound 4 almost immediately after, so the movie has no logic spot to be in.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:05 pm
thanks ok i think i get it now but this might sound strange but is tsunade lesbian someone told me she was just wondering if she is who cares she woops butt.  

shadow emperor

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:26 pm
liz_bliz
Juuyonbi_No_Peko_=3
shadow emperor

Spoiler:

1. Not yet.

On the note of number 2:

Like many anime movies, especially like Dragon Ball Z, the Naruto Movies seem to not have any real place in the canon story line or timeline. Think about it, Naruto knows the Rasengan in the movie, and is accompanied by the rest of the team, including a recuperated Sasuke. But Sasuke left with the Sound 4 almost immediately after, so the movie has no logic spot to be in.
Movie two ALMOST made sense... Except that Shikamaru was a replacement for Sasuke... squad leaders are generally not replacements, because now his cell also needs a replacement. >_>;

@ shadow emperor: Tsunade has only showed signs for being straight.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:40 am
What Shikalee said: there is no proof/evidence in either manga nor anime that states, says, or even shows Tsuande being a lesbian. She may dress in pants and wears that green overcoat, but that just shows how much she doesn't care what women normally wore in her time; and, how she can kick a** in whatever she is wearing, be it skirt or that outfit that seems like she's never changed out of... sweatdrop

Ever notice that? Tsunade - actually everyone - haven't or has not changed their clothing from day to day except when they're sleeping? What's up with that?  

Honh

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:55 am
Honh
What Shikalee said: there is no proof/evidence in either manga nor anime that states, says, or even shows Tsuande being a lesbian. She may dress in pants and wears that green overcoat, but that just shows how much she doesn't care what women normally wore in her time; and, how she can kick a** in whatever she is wearing, be it skirt or that outfit that seems like she's never changed out of... sweatdrop

Ever notice that? Tsunade - actually everyone - haven't or has not changed their clothing from day to day except when they're sleeping? What's up with that?
As for ninja like Asuma, Kakashi... I think they have like sets of that s**t hanging in their closet.

For like Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Ino, Shino, Kiba... what they wore (previous to 2nd Naruto arc) were pretty much unique, and I can't imagine this huge wardrobe of the same thing. Well, maybe for Shino. Hahah.

Current Naruto Arc, I think it's safe to say Naruto throws his clothes in the laundry when he goes to bed. I don't know if everyone does that, though. Naruto kind of lives white trash in some respects. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:41 am
rofl  

Honh

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:19 pm
Asuma's chakra blades, as I and a few others suspected, are officially not wind chakra blades, but can pull any chakra no matter the type.

Kind of makes you wonder why he didn't try using that on Itachi. Oh well.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:20 pm
Captain Verd
Asuma's chakra blades, as I and a few others suspected, are officially not wind chakra blades, but can pull any chakra no matter the type.

Whoa, whoa. I'll stand corrected but first I want to know where that assumption came from.

Just because Hidan called them Chakra blades doesn't mean he's even aware that such elements exist.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:32 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd

Whoa, whoa. I'll stand corrected but first I want to know where that assumption came from.

Just because Hidan called them Chakra blades doesn't mean he's even aware that such elements exist.
It's not an assumption. Shikamaru was able to capture Hidan's shadow because the blade used Shikamaru's own chakra as if though Shikamaru were using it himself. Essentially, the blade is able to capture Hidan without Shikamaru's shodaw having to touch his.

Shikamaru: "What I threw at you was a chakra blade

It absorbs the user's chakra properties
Then based on the jutsu, it gives off an effect"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:10 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd

It's not an assumption. Shikamaru was able to capture Hidan's shadow because the blade used Shikamaru's own chakra as if though Shikamaru were using it himself. Essentially, the blade is able to capture Hidan without Shikamaru's shodaw having to touch his.

Shikamaru: "What I threw at you was a chakra blade

It absorbs the user's chakra properties
Then based on the jutsu, it gives off an effect"
Ahh... Okay. You win. This time, you've impressed me. With facts! heart Love. We should have a party! You drilled through my hard head and convinced me something! xd

Though, I'm not sure how that makes Shikamaru's shadow range any longer. O_O; That confuses the hell out of me.  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:27 pm
It doesn't. Shikamaru's justu is the chakra floating around the blade. If the jutsu-fortified blade touches someone's shadow, they're trapped by it. Shikamaru's personal range isn't any longer, but he no longer has to rely on his own position to trap someone.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:33 pm
Captain Verd
It doesn't. Shikamaru's justu is the chakra floating around the blade. If the jutsu-fortified blade touches someone's shadow, they're trapped by it. Shikamaru's personal range isn't any longer, but he no longer has to rely on his own position to trap someone.
So it wasn't kage mane, it was just a "shadow trap" sort of thing? Like maelstorm?  

Syndactyly

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:39 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
So it wasn't kage mane, it was just a "shadow trap" sort of thing? Like maelstorm?
It was still kage mane. The blades extract whatever jutsu property you're using and apply it to what you're attacking.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games