Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deugaro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:36 am
It's nice to meet you all, I go by Deugaro.
I joined about 2 weeks ago and have been learning the ropes fairly quickly though I still have much to learn. I prefer a fantasy rp and hopefully I can find a fantasy/future tech rp.

My character is a silent, stoic type that prefers his own space as opposed to constant interaction with other characters but is not against talking.

My character's trademark ability is called "Dakoon" which is the ability to rapidly assimilate particles into weapons and equipment, to manipulate the environment and repair broken items.
Like Falmosta, I would like for people asking my permission to borrow and use this ability, along with not claiming it as their own idea...
This is not an unlimited power and has it's limits. (Ask for details if interested.)
... And no, I did not base my character on anyone, including Vincent Valentine.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:48 am
Geeze, this place gets a lot of posts and members. .___. It's almost intimidating me...  

Arachnocampa

Linx_2000

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:16 pm
Xerbam-RikaArtistic
Geeze, this place gets a lot of posts and members. .___. It's almost intimidating me...

This may sound odd coming from a new guy but, don't feel intimidated, I'm sure the people here are nice, and besides, I've seend bigger forums. this is kinda small really.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:25 pm
hello, I am Gaara the blood demon  

sepherin1

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Venom3001

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:16 pm
xd

Being dissatisfied with the types of RPs I was seeing, I decide to start one of my own. /whoremyselfout

Wanted one in modern day with a good amount of realism, but also some fun little magic stuff to throw around, as well as the choice to be unquestionably evil...

Question, will a topic link still work when the topic has been moved?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:09 pm
so...hi.... cool  

Delta 8O8

6,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Crystallized - Crimson

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:31 pm
Gaia Name:Bloody.Vampriss
Hair Colour:My natural colour is a light reddish-Brown but I'm dying it red with blonde, brighter red, and black highlights.
Hair Length:My shortest piece is the bottom of my ear other than my bangs and the longest is a little past my shoulders. I will be cutting it so soon it will all be the same length.
Eye Colour:Hazel, with more of a deep green.
Weight:97 last time I checked.
Height:Around 5'4
Shoe Size:7 1/2 to 8. Sometimes 9 depending of the shape of the shoe.
Body:Normal, nothing too extreme. I have muscle but it doesn't show.
Piercings:Two in my lower left ear, one in my lower right. I'm getting in a few weeks one or two in my upper right ear. Sometime in the future I will be getting a nose ring(it should be around graduation), I might get a belly ring and I want a lip ring or an eyebrow ring but it depends on if my Mom is around or if she gives in to let me get one.
Tattoos:None yet. Although I will be getting one on my ankle, one on my back, one on my upper arm which may come up onto my shoulder depending on the length and if I think of any others by the time I'm 16, then I will be getting them.
Orientation:Straight
Grade:8
Style:It's more of my own thing. Although it has a bit of a dark mood to it. I like wearing black and red, since of course they are my favourite colours. But I will wear certain items that are bright, such as arm warmers, belts, stockings, socks or shoes. I guess it's emoish, punkish and a bit rocker as well but I make it my own.
Siblings:One older brother. He also has a Gaia Account.
Birthday:February 7th, 1994 Sometime in the Afternoon.
Sign:Aquarius.
Personality:Hmm. . . I'm complex I guess. I don't like to talk to people when I'm depressed or angry except for two main people, which are my two good friends. And if I don't feel like talking at all, I will turn on some music and write, I might write on a story or write a poem about how I feel, but whatever I do it works. Some people think I take a few things too seriously and over exaggerate. Which in some cases is true, but it is only because I feel strongly about it, or am already in a mad mood and want to take it out on someone. . . or something? Anyways, I can be a nice person but sometimes my emotions run wild and I can't keep a hold on them so they just burst out. When I am mad I like to keep to myself, when I'm sad I like to eat ice cream with some music on or watch my favourite show, or go on long walks. Sometimes I will walk to one of the parks near my house and just sit on a swing, which isn't the best idea since swings are like a memory book. Hmm. . . If I'm happy or content, I usually go on the computer or just hangout with friends you know, normal things. I don't trust anyone with my tears, especially my family. I think the only people I will actually let hear me or see me cry is maybe 5 people, because I know I can trust them. The main thing that makes me Happy is when my friend Angie is happy or when I'm writing.

So yeah, I'm pretty outgoing if someone tells me to go up to some person and start talking with them I will, I like to do dares and stunt things most of the time. Spirits and the dead don't scare me in fact I find a cemetery a great place to be alone, although one isn't anywhere close to my house so I can't visit one. I'm pretty deep, I get like giving people advise and I can give advise on pretty much everything, although I might get kinda deep in what I say, so whoever is asking for advise might not understand me. My brother never understands me, in fact my family never does, I think the only person that gets me is Angie because we are going through a lot of the same things in life and we have a lot in common.

Oh, and if you don't know who Angie is yet. . . She is my best friend, which you all probably figured.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:41 pm
Name: Akari_Iwahashi
Name's Origin: My characters name from the first story I ever wrote...
Employment: Well, I run the concession stand for bingo. xd And I clean peoples houses. I'm not old enough to get a real job here.
Siblings: One older sister. She's a pain. xp
Hobbies: RPing, writing (Just about anything. Stories, poetry, lyrics, riddles.), watching anime, reading, and...well...I think that's about it. ^^

Hair Color: It's dark brown with blonde in random places. XD
Hair Length: Umm, somewhere below my shoulders but above the middle of my back. ^^
Eye Color: Honey brown...well, I like to think it's honey brown because plain brown just doesn't cut it these days. sweatdrop
Weight: ((haha! Just know that I'm average in my weight category.))
Height: ((Now here I'm below average. crying )) I'm 5' 1 and a half "...
Shoe size: 6 1/2 to 7 1/2
Piercings: I have three on each ear in the lower area, I hope to get my nose pierced sometime in the next few weeks though. ^^ And maybe I'll get my belly button pierced one day...
Tattoos: Well, I want the japanese kanji for my name on my right shoulder. ((So I can hide it in public areas.))
Grade: I'm starting 10th next Wednesday. ((Kill me now...x.x))
Style: Well, I really have my own style. I like to take things from every 'label' or so my cousin says. Psh, I just put on what I like. ^^ But I really like wrist bands, belts, leggings, most of the clothes in hot topic and 5-7-9, but I really like wearing black and different colors together like black and red, black and blue, black and purple, black and green...you get my drift. ^^
Personality: Well, if you get to know me then you can figure this out on your own! ^^

Favorite System: PS2? It's the only one I've ever really played...
Favorite Game Series: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Mana, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Mario...^^ I can't think of anymore.
Favorite anime: Well, there's a lot. Naruto, Death Note, Gravitation, Yami no Matsuei, Gakuen Heaven, Sukisyo, Inuyasha, YYH, Ouran High School Host Club, Bleach, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Loveless, Fruits Basket, And um....um....that's all I can think of right now! >.<
Favorite Manga: The Wallflower, D.Gray-man, and MeruPuri
Best Anime movie ever: I've never seen any anime movies...except for the Inuyasha ones....

Favorite Food: Crab! ^^ Yummy.
Favorite Movie (Non-anime): This one is tricky. I don't really have one...
Favorite Instrument: Drums...probably...
Favorite Store: Hot Topic and Borders! ^^ The two places I HAVE to go to when I go into the city. ^^
Favorite Bands: The Used, MCR, TSM, TBS, Bon Jove, Heart, Air Supply...you know I could go on and on and on with this list. Really I can.

Oh yes, I'm not very orginal when it comes to these things. Haha. So, I cheated and used other peoples suvey thingamajiggers. ^^ Deal with it. Fwahaha. ^^

Akari_Iwahashi

Hygienic Hunter

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:39 pm
PROFILE TEMPLATE: Jacked.

Gaia Name: tic_tac_joe
Hair Colour: Dark brown
Hair Length: I prefer it shorter-ish.
Eye Colour: Deep brown
Weight: 140 or so.
Height: 5'7-ish
Shoe Size: 9-10
Body: Athletic
Piercings: None
Tattoos: None
Orientation: Straight
Grade:10
Style: I like comfy clothes....I pretty much only own jeans and cargo pants, with a huge collection of assorted awesome T-shirts.
Siblings: Two sisters and a brother
Birthday: April 19th, 1992. Mid-morning.
Sign: Aries.
Personality: Hmm...good question. I really enjoy making people laugh and making people feel better, but I'll inexplicablly become a horrible person and I also enjoy making people cry. Something about the ability to make otherwise strong people break down under my words.
I'm a writer, I've almost been published for a book and I have been published for a poem. My idea of a good time is a sunny Sunday afternoon with a good book in a cozy chair near a creek.
I'm pretty intelligent and I always know more than I let on. I'm really outgoing and not shy at all. Most people like me....for some odd reason...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:13 pm
Hi. I've gone by many handles. Call me whatever you like, as long as it's recognizable.

RPing is something I've been wanting to do for a while now, but I guess I've been looking for something along the lines of what the Guild calls a Level 2 RP. Actually, by those standards, I've probably been looking for a Level 3, but I'll take what I can get.

Still chugging along on the Gaia side of things, so I can jump into the fray here. Nice to meet you all.

And for the otaku/recovering Asiaddicts, I speak some Japanese and am looking to learn Korean. If that helps at all.  

ChaoSpectre

Kind Stranger

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:25 pm
Venom3001
xd

Being dissatisfied with the types of RPs I was seeing, I decide to start one of my own. /whoremyselfout

Wanted one in modern day with a good amount of realism, but also some fun little magic stuff to throw around, as well as the choice to be unquestionably evil...

Question, will a topic link still work when the topic has been moved?

evil Go advertise in the ADVERTISE HERE OR ELSE thread! LOL JK!!! lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:30 pm
Meliantha, your avatar is freakin' AMAZING looking. It's got this cute simplistic awesomeness about it that I want to doodle lol.

Anyway, sweatdrop I'm Bunny, I joined the other day but I've been sick and haven't really been active anywhere lately. I'm making my first post in the guild and introducing myself. I'm an ama-loli, and general all around RPG fan.

Hi everyone!  

BabyBunny323

Herpes Moon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:26 am
Hi, my name is Jewel. I just joined, nice to meet everyone. n.n  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:07 am
Hello, everyone! My name's Jasmine. But my character I rp is Leticia a.k.a Letty. I'm thirteen and going to be an 8th grader...I'm young I know! I rp with my cousin Vampire_Aaliyah whose real name is Sabrina, she's seventeen and a senior. So most likely whereever you see her roleplaying, I roleplay with her since she is my 'mother' lol.
MY favorite colors are green and blue.
I'm a really good singer, believe me. I've won many talent shows. I LOVE dancing and partying with my family! I'm the youngest girl they hang out with so it can be intimidating. I'd gladly accept any friends as long as they don't try to pick a fight because I'm told I can have a temper. sweatdrop

Beautiful_Disaster_Letty

Versi Crestfold

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:17 am
I'm putting a stop from this boring-ness!

Everyone TALK! NOW!

Kinda like the Everyone DANCE! NOW! Command, but y'know.. No ones playing "Footloose" in the background

That doesn't mean you should keep introducing yourself..kinda just means talk to.. each other.. I don't like seeing this thread filled with only welcome peoples...blah.

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games