Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The AFG Official Monthly Collectible's Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:58 pm
Been awhile since I have enjoyed both MC like this. Dreamer's Dust is one of the more unique ones in a very long time. Kong Sang Scarf maybe just another scarf, but I love the color too much to care about the rehash.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:19 pm
So what, what some kind of video game-based items? Possibly something close to copyright infringement this month?  

Pyro-Mas

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:32 am
cyberknight1188
So what, what some kind of video game-based items? Possibly something close to copyright infringement this month?
They've done it before with the DBZ hologram eye thing that someone "created" and won a contest with  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:11 pm
cyberknight1188

I think what Gaia does falls under fair use, but charging for those items with real money does make it questionable. However, it wouldn't matter if they violated copyright or not because companies would still go after anyone with strong arm intimidation tactics among other things.  

Garek Maxwell

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:05 pm
Blah to this month.

Stone gauntlet is okay, but so passing on the toadstool.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:17 pm
I like the Gauntlets. I'm picking up a couple of em. The Toadstool though is just flat out terrible. They ought to be ashamed for making something so generic.  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:10 am
*is ashamed for LIKING the Toadstool* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:50 am
Another loser of a month.

Just clothes with a bird thrown in each one.  

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:55 am
CoffeeFox

Feel free to throw any unwanted letters my way then... you know you want too! ^.~

Both those items will go perfect with my favorite light and dark themes. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:12 am
CoffeeFox

I agree. But I'm glad. I went to sleep last night and said "Please don't let the new MCs be cool... I can't be spending more cash on Gaia." Luckily my prayers were answered. Of course I had forgotten that I have enough gold. Oh well.  

Pyro-Mas

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:24 pm
I <3 the new items. I think the white one is really pretty  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:39 pm
I think the items are nice... Just not what I'd want. I don't have a use for them really. sweatdrop

I wasn't even paying attention to the MC's actually... I've been keeping watch for really cheap evolving items.  

Garek Maxwell

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:50 pm
The new items are pretty enough, but am not feeling anything special from them either. Nothing really clicking for the kind of outfits I like to make.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:38 pm
I enjoy. They made me break out my dusty bank account again....*sigh* BAD MANDA!  

Manda_Tifa

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:22 pm
Tell me, would it be so much to ask if instead of rehashing old MC's and doing a recolor here and there that they actually TRY to come up with new, ORIGINAL items? Would it kill them to just....USE THEIR GODDAMN BRAINS?!

Fail items are fail. Again. How predictable.

Gaia has always sucked at making armor for avatars and it always will and OH JOY A RED PIXIE, WHICH WILL DRIVE UP THE PRICE OF THE ORIGINAL BY A FACTOR OF 10.

I should become a graphic design artist and then get a job with Gaia making the Monthly Collectibles. At this point, even I could do better, at least in the idea department if nothing else. This is pure, disgusting laziness on Gaia's part and everyone is just LALALALALA OH LOOK NEW ITEMS THAT ARE TOTALLY ORIGINAL and it's just...gah.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games