Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 12:26 pm
(I'm already in school too. surprised BUt I'm really bored! *waits for that to come back and bite her in the a*** sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:19 am

((Lol it will, and the reason I have not replied this weekend is cause Im going to the con with my girlfriend. We got home at midnight last night and were suppose to be getting ready now, but she wont wake up sweatdrop

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:22 am
[[ lol aw... Just poke her. >__<]]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 11:29 am
[*prods Keigo* sucks to be you. You'll like... never be able to post.]  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:05 am
Miss Chloie
[*prods Keigo* sucks to be you. You'll like... never be able to post.]

((Yup. ^^ Aw well, it's not a big problem since I don't really come up with good posts anyway.:p
I did make this new storyline but it's not enough to make an RP since it's... Short... And... Bloody... >.> ))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:44 am

Mokuba chuckled with Yugi as they made their way up the stairs. Coming once again to their little love nest. Already the memories of it were sinking into Mokubas thoughts. The smell still lingered in the air, covering the scent of the passed storm. In a flash the lights flickered back on, lighting the room like they had before. Filling the room with the warm golden glow. Holding the door open, Mokuba allowed Yugi to enter first.

It did not seem like they gave the relationship a chance before diving into the night of their first passion. Rushing into the night he took the young boys virginity from him. He hoped Yugi did not mind, yet if he did, things would not have gone as they did. But it was certain that he would have to take Yugi out to make up for the rush. Now he felt as if he were dirty, or needed a shower. With rational thought however, he realized that both fo them needed that, both lost in a world of pain with nothing but each other for support. And it did seem to bring their spirits back up. But now it was back to business.

Walking toward the bed, where his pants had been resting. It appeared that it was going to be more difficult to locate his missing shirt. Yugi seemed to have put a good throw into that shirt. Finding it on the other side of the room, near Yugis desk. Once he was fully dressed again he turned to Yugi, waiting fro a picture from the boy. He did not mean to seem rushed, but Yugi should be heading off soon to see Yami. Not to mention he had a lot of things to do in only a few hours time. The clock read it was thre in the morning, and the hosiptals visiting hours started at eight. Giving him only five hours to make the gift, and an appointment.

"You said it was in the desk right? I got it, I'll find one that suits me. As long there are ones in here I can use." Mokuba replied. "Go to Yami, he needs you now." he demanded tenderly.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:41 pm
"Okay," Yuugi said, putting an old cotton shirt on backwards. He was tired, and he had a lot on his mind now. He was feeling incredibly guilty again. Guilty and completely exhausted. Because of his fatigue, he felt old... He was moving slowly and it seemed to take more energy than usual. His eyelids kept forgetting to lift themselves back up after he blinked. Nonetheless, he was getting to that hospital.

He turned back to Mokuba who was currently searching for his shirt. He would have told him, but it seemed that Mokuba found it just as that thought occured to Yuugi.
"Yea...there are a few in there...they're all I've got...but..yea... they're in the desk. Whichever you think is the best, use it."

He hopped on one foot as he pulled his pants back over his hips. Then he sat back down on the bed and wrapped his shoelaces around the arch of his foot before tying their exaggerated length. Since he was smaller, the generic length shoe laces were longer on his shorter feet. He felt a slight discomfort when he sat down so he had to adjust his position slightly. It didn't quite go away...He decided to ignore it. He was too tired to come up with another sort of solution.

He once had been used to pain but it'd been such a long time since the bullies had bothered him. They'd about stopped when Yami came around...and that was a while ago. He would have stopped and wondered what would happen now that Yami would be gone... but he was too tired to fathom it. "I'm going to go and call a taxi," he explained standing back up again. He still didn't realize that he had his shirt on backwards, but it didn't really matter all that much to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:28 am

With his permission, Mokuba made work into the desks many dwaers. There were many things piled inside, cramed with as much would fit inside. He scanned across some old homework assignments, doodles, stuff from the internet, and..yes, the photos. Grabbing all the photos that he could see as he took a seat at the desk. There were not many, so this would help him keep more time.

He was starting to feel guilty when he saw Yugi moving about. But he was unsure why he felt so guilty about what they did. Groaning softly to himself with the thought he may not be gay. Yet he had never found an interest in a girl, and he had crushes on Yugi and Seto, so that could not be the reason. With thought he wondered, maybe he was feeling Yugis guilt, but was that even possible? Ever since they made love, he could feel what Yugi was feeling. This made him believe he was even more crazy then he had thought before. By this time he had located the scissors and started cutting a picture he had found, but his mind was lost on other things.

Turning to Yugi, he gave a small sigh. He didn't want another person being upset, especially due to him.

"Yugi...its not your fault okay? We needed to have what happend happen. We all couldn't stay and Seto wasn't going to leave. Yami loves you and your a great friend. And I'm sure Yami will be alright, I don't know how I do, but I know. So feel better alright....by the way...your shirts on backwards." he explained in a gnetle tone with a smile to match, chuckling softly at the last comment.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:28 pm
Yuugi's attention was half re-directed when he heard the quietest of gripes comming from where Mokuba was sitting. The reason he didn't pay it too much attention was because Mokuba wasn't looking at him when he did it, so whatever it was about, it wasn't about him.

As Mokuba spoke to him, a small grin stretched accross Yuugi's face on the other's behalf. He knew that Mokuba was trying to cheer him up and thought it was really sweet. Mokuba was right too...at some parts...but he just...he couldn't shake the self-guilt. 'No, Mokuba. Yami's really going to...Seto wouldn't lie about that...' Maybe he could pretend...? Mokuba seemed to get somewhat quiet too in that few seconds. 'Maybe he feels uncomfortable because I'm sending him the wrong signals?' he thought.

He fixed his shirt after a solo chuckle at himself and moved over to where Mokuba was cutting a picture up at his desk. He didn't care which one it was...whichever Mokuba thought was the best. No, he moved over there for a different reason.

He bent himself almost in half to throw his arms around the other's torso somewhat akwardly. Mokuba's arms were trapped--he was holding scissors at the time--but Yuugi didn't mind or notice. "Thank-you..., Mokuba..." he said, releasing the other from the hug. His hand lingered on the Kaiba's shoulder for a moment before he spoke again. "I guess I'll be back soon..." He squeezed Mokuba's shoulder and turned out of the room.

His eyes swept accross the floor in the motion and didn't look up even to grab his jacket off of a chair. He passed by the register downstairs, past the telephone, and eventually past the window display. Behind him, the door shut with a click and a light ring from the bell. He knew that it was locked, but the keys should have been in his pocket. If they weren't, he'd just bang on the door until Mokuba came down and let him in. Suddenly, he didn't feel like calling a taxi.

The cool night air seemed refreshing to the small boy and he looked up at the sky. It was small compared to the skyscrapers that surrounded him. They seemed to never end and kept reaching into the very heavens themselves. Left, right, left, right, left, right. His feet were moving on their own towards the hospital. His hands were jammed in his pockets. Yuugi was glad it wasn't raining so incredibly hard anymore. Because he was keeping his head down, he didn't see how a light fog was clouding the traffic lights. It didn't really matter, but the green fog seemed to be a symbol that everything was going to work out for the best in the end. No, when he finally did look up, he saw a red light.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:37 am
((Yes, the evil traffic light of doom!))  

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:55 pm
[So...........Yuugi keeps walking and...]
When Yuugi finally arrived at the hospital, he was surprised to see how little employees were working. In a way, he was offended by it. Yami was dying! Who was going to be here to save him!? He rushed right past the secretary who only lifted her head as he brushed past her. He remembered exactly where Yami's room was. He'd unknowingly burned the mental path of how to get back to him when he'd left with Mokuba before. When he got there, he lingered in the doorway for a moment. He hadn't made a single sound.

Ironicly, he didn't look at Yami right off but at Seto who was stretched out over him. Yuugi thought he'd fallen asleep because of the position that he was laying. Yuugi felt a pang in his chest. The world was a cruel, cruel place. He realized that he could only imagine what it must be like for Seto at a moment like this. He and Yami had definately gotten closer in that damned place. He'd never seen Seto feel emotions for anyone...not even his brother. The way that he saw him with Yami now only confirmed and strengthened his belief that Seto truly loved him.

He decided not to say anything about him and Mokuba being together only a few moments ago.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:12 am
The soft click of the door reached his ears seconds after it had taken place, since every bit of his senses was covered in clouds of sadness. Seto looked up at the boy behind him, his face completely blank. He looked like he didn't sleep in ages.

Unlike one would think, he was completely empty on the inside right now. He didn't feel pain. Hew didn't feel relief, f someone may have thought so... There was one big, deep, black hole inside of him.

May La Nee

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:36 am
(Sorry for not making that post any better. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:16 pm
(Yes. Your fault. Completely. How shameless!

Before I went to sleep last night, I thought about what was gonna happen when he wakes up. I have...two thougts in my head. I'll have you choose...

Option A Will...
Your first thought, "Oh, no...she totally didn't... whoa! That's soooo mean! heart " The character's first thought: "...whats going on...?" The character's second thought... "...s**t." Longterm effects: Will be somewhat more brief than Option B... BUT... Will probably have more physical and mental anguish in it than option B... yet... at the same time... lacks a certain style and bittersweetness that Option B has. It'll basically make seto feel either like he should A)Move on B)Kill himself C)Suck at life or D)Keep perservering (sp?) Yuugi and Mokuba will be all like, "I feel so bad for him!" Kane will be slightly more than thrilled. Yami would be like, "Grr! I'm so agravated!"

Option B Will...
Be a lot more sweet than option A. There will still be a certain amount of misery involved though, so no worries there. It'll probably bring Seto and Yami closer together, but will alow for there to be happy and sad moments along the way. The characters' first thoughts would be essentially the same, but for a different reason. Yours will be "O.O! Homygawd!" Yami will be frusterated and angsty...perhaps a little sad, Seto will probably be somewhat understanding...ish? yet still regretful... Mokuba and Yuugi will wish it wasn't the way it was but know they can't do anything about it... Kane's feelings wouldn't really matter, but he'd probably love it at first and then decide it's too demure for his liking and just wants Seto and Yami to die again.

Personally, I'm liking Option B that I came up with last night. It seems a little bit more... mmn... I unno. Just like it has something more. I know I didn't tell you what either of them were...but I'll tell you after it happens and after you choose. wink I'm just wondering what you think.

Like I said. I'm leaning more towards option B than A at the moment, but that might change depending on what you guys think! =] )  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 7:48 pm
Yuugi stood frozen to the spot. It was if he'd stepped in wet cemet that had dried in those two seconds he'd been standing there. No.. It was those eyes.

Seto hadn't been sleeping at all. It clearly showed in his eyes that he hadn't slept a wink. Inside, Yuugi knew that he should feel relieved. He knew that he wouldn't have slept... He still didn't sleep and he wasn't even here. But Seto... There was something more to his dispostion.

The voice he'd heard on the phone had shown more emotion than what was in the other's face at the moment. It was as if he were looking at a wall... a clean slate. His usually piercing icy eyes held absolutely nothing in them. They seemed to be more like two mirrors that Yuugi could see light sparkle off of.

He didn't even look helpless. It was almost as if...

he was beyond that. It looked like he was numb. Like the only way that he'd been able to deal with anything was to make himself unwillingly numb. His eyes were red behind the dull blue, and by the way they shined, Yuugi wondered if he'd been crying. In a way it made sense. Whenever he'd finished crying about something, he felt nothing but the numbing feeling of absolutely nothing. Perhaps that was what Seto was expressing right now. He knew better than to ask though.

Somehow, he expected this scene to be different. He expected it to seem like it would be unbearable. He expected to be sobbing uncontrollably over himself like he had back in the shop...Perhaps Seto would at least look a little upset... And he definately expected frenzied doctors running around trying to save his life... and yet, there were none. To top it off, heart monitor was emitting regulated beeps, making it sound more like the soothing ticking of a clock than a countdown to Yami's final breath. No... The room was completely serene. Perhaps that was good... It meant that Yami could leave a peacefully as possible in an antibacterial enviornment. Nothing dangerous here. Nothing to frighten you. Nothing to make you get a rush of adrenniline... nothing to get your heart racing, and nothing to make you feel alive.

Slowly, Yuugi put one foot infront of the other. He felt like they were as water-logged. Seto watched him move, but neither of them said anything to the other. Yuugi didn't know what he would say to Seto. He wasn't sure if he had anything to say. The next thing he knew, he was standing on the other side of the bed. He hadn't any idea how he'd gotten there so quickly when his legs felt so heavy. He saw how Yami was wearing a light blue sheen and had plastic tubing shoved up his nostrils. Other than that though, he didn't look the least bit sickly to him. The color in his cheeks had seemed to come back a little bit--not that Yuugi noticed.

Yami looked just like he were sleeping. Yuugi's eyes narrowed. So this was going to be it, hm? After all they'd done together, Yami was just going to take the easy way out and just give up in a freaking coma? He shouldn't have even been in the coma in the first place! He was strong enough--Yuugi knew that if he'd survived 3,000 years in a shattered puzzle, then he could live through a few hours with a small bump on the head. His eyes narrowed.
"I can't believe you. After all we've gone though, you're taking the looser's way out!" He didn't even realize his lips were moving, so he didn't realize that he was the one speaking for a moment. Then, still not understanding, he released three last words. "I hate you." Durring this, his hand also seemed to grow a mind of it's own. As he spoke, it moved quickly accross Yami's face, slapping it into facing the other dirrection.

On the heart monitor, a beep came up short, indicating a pulse quickening for only a few seconds before going back to normal. Was this because of the fact that Yami's head had moved? Or was it because of something else? Did he actually hear me?! Or Feel that!? Yuugi thought, his eyes focused on the monitor.

(Mrawrn. We know who wears the pants in THAT house. Haha, just kidding.)  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games