Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:44 pm

Stopped growling and laid there looking out into the night through the den entrance. She slowly started to drift into a light sleep but forced herself to stay awake.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:49 pm

Slighter stayed asleep and if anybody would want to talk to him would most likely have to wake him up has he let his tongue drop out of his mouth while he sleeped.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:50 pm

Keara took on her human form and stretched, careful not to wake him.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:54 pm

Slighter dose awake for a moment and laid still, 'Wha?" He mumbled has he closed his eyes again, Resting his head on her lap.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:55 pm

Looked down at where his head was and her heart skipped a beat or two but she forced herself to stay calm instead of freaking out.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:00 pm

-Slighter rolled off her lap and into the dirt in front of them, has he stretched out his arms and brought them back to his chest.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:02 pm

She sighed and rolled onto herside, her back to him, and curled into a ball with her arms wrapped around her knees. Keara didn't fall asleep though.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:07 pm

Slighter was falling into a deeper sleep has in his dream being a wolf he turned into a wolf himself without realizing it.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:08 pm

Keara rolled onto her back and stretched her legs out above her, holding her hips with her hands to support herself. She studied her long, athletic legs and kicked at the air above her.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:13 pm

Slighter woke up a few minutes later and stood up looking at her, 'What are you doing?" he asked her has he yawned and scratched his chin.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:15 pm

She looked at him and blushed a bright red as she scrambled into a sitting position. "Noth... Nothing...." Keara looked at the ground still embarrassed.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:17 pm

Slighter looked at her and sighed, 'Now now, I hate liars." he said.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:18 pm

"I'm not lying... I was just looking at my legs." She curled her legs underneath her to kind of hide them and blushed a little more.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:23 pm

Slighter sat up and tilted his head ahs he looked at her, "Why are you blushing then?"

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:24 pm

"No reason....." She took on her wolf form so that the blushing wasn't visable. "You just suprised me was all.... I thought you were asleep."
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games