Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:37 pm
Seilene chuckled, "I see, well at least you tolerate wolven humes cause most of the wolves around here are able to turn into a hume. There's one who can use earth the turn into anything she desires as well.." She said, thinking of the fae.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:39 pm
"I can turn into a hume as well...I just prefer not to...Thats why I tolerate it."
-when Kiros heard of the Earthen wolf,he growled and rolled his eyes saying "I KNOW I'll never get used to that.....Even if I wanted to.."  

The Cackling Crow

Aged Dog

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:43 pm
"I only use the hume form if I really need to or when I'm not thinking....I tend to loose control of it...." she laughed lightly, listening to the surrounding noises and his comment, "Ah, she doesn't use it much..only in fighting or when she tries to play pranks.."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:52 pm
"If she tries any pranks with me as a hume,my first reflex is going to be to maul the nearest appendage.....As I said...I tolerate them...BARELY.It's the same with pups...If they can't catch a clue to bugger off when I snarl,they'll get a good couple nips on the behind until they get smart and let me be. I'll never kill or eat a pup though. I have only met one pup that has ever grown on me as one of my own. The one named Fayte is starting to grow on me. Hume cubs are'nt so bad when they are still young and their parents have'nt taught them to throw rocks at us on sight just yet....after that they usually know better then to wander off on their own."  

The Cackling Crow

Aged Dog

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:57 pm
Tanani heard a snappng noise in the brush, and whirled around. A large buck was staring right at her. She snapped her jaws together as she turned into a wolf. She soared over where Kiros and Seilene were in hot persuit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:14 pm
-Kiros noticed Tanani and the buck only a few moments before they had whizzed past them,and had managed to move his furry butt fast enough to be able to catch up with the buck and run along its side at a safe distance. In a moments notice,earlier quarrels were forgotten and he tried working with the fae as a team to grab some chow.-

"Tanani!! Go around and I'll try and herd him to you! Keep your head low! They kick harder than mules!!"  

The Cackling Crow

Aged Dog

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:21 pm
Tanani nodded, also too caught up in the hunt to recall their earlier spat. She did as she was told, and when the time was right, she sprang at the stag's jugular vein. Blond spurted everywhere, but Tanani was persistant, waiting for the buck's frantic kicking fit was over until letting go. She looked up at Kiros and gave a half-smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:40 pm
comes bounding out of the forest chasing a hare*  

Azriel_AOD

The Reality Key

Dapper Friend

4,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:04 pm
Fayte chased a fast as he could, but he could not keep up with the pack. He returned to the den, hoping there would be someone there. He thought about the earlier conversation he had heard between the wolves. "The one called Fayte," he though. "All I've done is pester him. I wonder what he means." He noticed a hare bounding through the grass. He chased it but it got the best of him and made it to his burrow. He continued onto the den, pondering the situation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:20 pm
lunges at the hare just as it goes down into it's hole and his muzzle sticks into the hole ans he pulls out and shakes his head of the dirt and claws at the hole then gives up and walks off towards the creek and drinks from it*  

Azriel_AOD

The Cackling Crow

Aged Dog

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:39 pm
-Kiros jumped onto the deers back with a snarl as it tried to swerve away from Tanani,who had it by the throaght. As the deer tried to kick at the two of them, they managed to pull it to the ground and kill it. When Tanani released it,his eyes went wide and he went straight for its neck again and tore out a good sized chunk of flesh so he could tear the trachea. He knew from experience that the tougher ones would play dead,then get up an run off on you. He had lost a buffalo calf that way. Once the job was done,he lifted his face from the gore and said,"That was the most fun I've had in months....Your form was darn near perfect!! You only made one error. It took me a few times to figure it out myself. Just because they cease to kick does not mean they have died....The clever ones play dead,then wait for you to let go,then get up and run off leaving you hungry.....Do we have to wait for the Alphas to eat their fill or...?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:44 pm
lifts up his head atthe smell of fresh blood and follows it toward tanani and kiros and slowly approaches the kill" may i get some?"  

Azriel_AOD

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:46 pm
She shook her head. "No. The pack is large enough that there are separate huning parties. We eat at our leisure." she said, panting. "You weren't bad yourself." Tanani said, scooting the carcass over to him. "Take the first bite, you earned it." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:55 pm
-Kiros climbed up onto the kill and made a warning growl at the one who approached as his furr and tail raised up a little in a show of dominance over the stranger[stranger to him anyway]. His tail did'nt completely rise up and over his back as that was strictly reserved for Alphas and Betas. His only raised above his hips. One of Kiros's biggest faults other than bieng blunt and generally rude was that he loved to excorsize dominance. It was just in his nature. He was'nt power hungry mind you...-
"We chased and killed it...you can have your fill once we're through."
-He glared at the stranger a moment to make sure it sank in before hopping off and sinking his teeth into its belly flesh with a pleased snarl.-  

The Cackling Crow

Aged Dog

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games