Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:43 pm
Welcome new people to our little guild that has grown so much. *sniffles* Anyways, here is a basket of cookies each. *Gives out cookies* Make yourselves at home.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:37 pm

Omg, hi. surprised
I'm new!

NAME: Mei
APPEARANCE: Long black hair dyed red at the front, 5'1, I'm chubbeh, my tummy can talk to joo. Say hello to Mishter blubber.

Mishter Blubber (My Tummy): Ejjo! I gunna eat joo!! domokun Nyanyana!

FAV. BANDS: I have a lot, if ya wanna big a** list, then ask me. I love H.I.M though n_n
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, talking on the phone, going to school, listening to music, being on Gaia, chatting, hangin' out, sleeping.
PERSONALITY: I'm a really nice person. Most people at my school judge me as a really mean and scary girl, who will put hexes on you or something...I actually wish I could do that. ^.^;
I'm sweet, I'm giving, caring, playful, people say i'm cute, I can be cute, sometimes..I'm really shy around people I don't know. But once I get to know them, I'll open up and you'll see i'm a really nice person no matter how much eyeshadow and black clothing I wear.
PET PEEVES: Stuck up girlies who think they're all that. Mostly mean preps who stereotype and all that nasty junk.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Mean, stereotypey people! Impatient people, liars, rudeness, people who hate people like me for no reason other than the fact that I wear black clothing..I like the things that are included in my hobbies/interests..
REASON FOR JOINING: I've been labeled goth..I like goth things...i'm a dark person..
but I can be cute too. whee

Divine Sea MonkeyZ

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:40 pm
Welcome to the guild. *Hands you a basket of cookies* Relax, have fun, and enjoy yourself.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:47 pm
NAME: Aug
APPEARANCE:
FAV. BANDS: Misfits, Slayer, Pantera, Otep, Soulfly, Crisis, Type O Negative, White Zombie, NIN
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Playing Guitar, reading, and hanging out with friends.
PERSONALITY: Loner
PET PEEVES: Do not know.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Music, zombies, guitars, green, and I dislike...can not think of anything.
REASON FOR JOINING: Might like it here.  

WhiteZombieBoy

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 3:15 am
Welcome to the guild. *Hands over a cookie basket* Enjoy your stay here.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:38 am
oo thanks .....*starts a food fight with the cookies*  

ld_loz

Holy Hydroxide

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:32 pm
I needed to repost this.
NAME: Raven
AGE: 11 going on 12 (I know this originally said 15 on the other post, but my friend was visiting and thought it would be funny to type that in while I went to the bathroom. heh heh... redface )
APPEARANCE: Around 5 foot 3 right now, hair is wavy with varying shades of brown and a bit of gold, dark jade eyes, a bit skinny
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, Green Day, Joy Division, Nine Inch Nails, U2
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Photography, DDR, music, poetry, The Sims
PERSONALITY: Sarcastic, stubborn, a bit introverted
PET PEEVES: That horrid noise of fingernails on the chalkboard... eek
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes- Black, red, green, blue, rock music, cheese, dessert, wolves, penguins
Dislikes- The evil color of pink, stupid people, politicians
REASON FOR JOINING: I want to be in a guild where I'm accepted for who I am.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:09 pm
NAME: kirsti
APPEARANCE: something like 1.5cm (im a midget sad ) hazel eyes, brown (ish) hair ....errm...stuff
FAV. BANDS: MCR, Panic at the Disco, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Taking back Sunday, Muse...stuff like that xD
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: dancemat...dancemat....thats about all i do razz User Image
PERSONALITY: Funny...Depressing xP
PET PEEVES: My kitty <33
LIKES/DISLIKES: i like me, i dislike you...joking
REASON FOR JOINING: It looks cool  

[.Darkness.Falls.]

Rosen_Rot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:20 pm

NAME: Nick
APPEARANCE: german Arian
FAV. BANDS: Rammstein, Manson etc. etc. etc.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, meeting new people
PERSONALITY: I am a music freak!
PET PEEVES: Emo
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Likes - anything even mildly interesting
Dislikes - anything not even mildly interesting lol
REASON FOR JOINING: I joined because a couple of my friends are goths, and I don't fully understand them, so I figured I'd Immerse myself into their culture.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:26 pm
A big welcome to our all new members, and here is a cookie basket for each of you. *gives out cookies*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

miskatonic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:47 pm
NAME: Raven Graves
APPEARANCE: User Image
User Image
FAV. BANDS: tapping the vein, skinny puppy, malice mizer, gackt, ect..
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: learning japanese and practicing my guitar
PERSONALITY: I love japanese goth fashion <3
PET PEEVES: open doors, people reading over my shoulder, people who are scared of me cuz they heard I suck blood....that just stupid.. dont run away...
LIKES/DISLIKES: japan, damon,vampires mana, manga,music, cats, me, fashion, being who I am/george bush, all republicans, the getto.uummm not having money in my pocket..
REASON FOR JOINING: its just how I am, I love being looked at in a crowd of white because Im in black clothes ^_^
It just me heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:01 pm
Hello and welcome to the guild. *Hands you a basket of cookies*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

moongoyal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:41 pm
NAME: Luna
APPEARANCE: What a question...in my work clothes, i look like Mrs. Potts.
FAV. BANDS: Dresden-dolls & bright eyes. though I like Voltare and Evenescence too.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I used to have those...then I got hired by Dizney. the denezen of all things semi-evil. I like RPs...particularly WoD.
PERSONALITY: I have to pretend to be happy all day...so I dont think im capable of it in real life anymore.
PET PEEVES: When people dont throw out the pencil shavings in the sharpener...(i have others...but there not Gaia-safe)
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like UnReality...I dislike people who dont get that I cannot help them...go away people
REASON FOR JOINING: It looked like there were other people who might be ok with a bruding purgatorial angel-demon who occationally wears orange for fun and freak-out value  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:52 am
hey-low people... my name is Isaac...  

Livid Malaise

kitty-pink-love

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:27 am
NAME: mikilena
APPEARANCE: gray-b;ue eyes, brown hair. 5'3" 180 punds.
FAV. BANDS: H.I.M, t.A.t.U, Malize Mizer
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: chatting online, sleeping when i can, hangin out with friends, writting
PERSONALITY: i can sometimes be very happy, but sometimes i can just be very depressing and sometimes i can be wild and crazy
PET PEEVES: when people think they are better then you.
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes-music, sleep dislikes-not sleeping, ruse people.
REASON FOR JOINING: i saw the link somwhere and so i decided to take a look and so read some of the topics and it seemed as if i belonged here.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games