Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:25 pm
She glances back at Kuro, "Nothing as of yet." she replied, hands still resting behind her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:28 pm
"There is nothing interesting now. No fights, Polio can you train me since youre a higher rank than me."  

Kiba-senpai

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:32 pm
"Agreed. hmm I suppose...what do you want to train?" stops and turns to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:42 pm
"Well I need some training in taijutsu. And can you teahc me some your jutsus." Kuro looks a the clouds then back down at Polio.  

Kiba-senpai

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:45 pm
"Taijutsu? okay." she takes a few steps back from him and rests her hands in her pockets, "If you wanna practice taijutsu, then attack me." smiles.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:55 pm
sorry i left with out notice, I had to go, but I'm back  

Joelakaturbo

Spikelema

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 11:59 pm
"Hey Kuro I got a good training Idea for you! It helps he aswell!" spikelema begins to walk over to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:00 am
~practices molding chakra wothout going demon~  

Joelakaturbo

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:15 am
"hey think fast...!" She said as she suddenly tossed a pebble at Spike then one at Joel, as hard as she could.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:36 am
~pebble hits Joel in the head~ I got to stop letting attacks hittingme ow....~scratches his head~  

Joelakaturbo

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 12:39 am
"Eh...I thought you would block that." she said as she watches Joel.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:20 am
Somewhere in the forest~

Wind stands, breathing in deeply. Forming the Tiger Seal, he whispers "Kai..." and then moves his right hand back below his head and pulls out his sword. He commences to strike several trees at once until finally adopting a stance in the center of the clearing he has made. The sword rests in his right hand, tip just above the ground in a lose grip, with his left hand copying the motion only without a sword. The Ku stance, Empitiness. Accepting the world as it is, and expecting nothing but what is to come. He makes his mind as the pond after a rock has been thrown into it. The ripples of thought flow outward in slower and slower intervals until...nothing. The Mind is clear of all things except the rock which was thrown. The rock goes deeper into the mind, until it rests on the bottom. Becoming part of the pond. The technique of energy using known as Meikyo Shisui

This intense thought, or lack of thought, happens within 1 second and then Wind's eyes open in a flash. His sword is grasped, two handed, and he shouts out a single word ("Enpi") while sweeping his arm backward and then over his shoulder downward pulling it into an upward thrust at the last possible instant before the blade would hit the grass around his feet. He opens his eyes...and low and behold, his sword is stuck in a tree, embedded halfway in.

"...crap..." He mutters and then walks back to the academy, knowing his sword will stay there for awhile yet.  

Windblade

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:37 am
"Next time Block." Polio said with a smile to Joel then turned her gaze from him and glanced over hearing Wind approaching. 'Training again ne?' she thought shaking her head before she turned and made her way to the roof of the academy quietly, hands in her pockets.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 2:41 am
"Ummm, Sis.... Wind just imbedded a metal odject into a wooden one and I mean fairly far into. Wind fill us in on the details" Catches the rock and crushes it into sand.  

Spikelema

Kiba-senpai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:44 am
Kuro blanked out when Polio told him to hit her "Spike can you tell me your idea after I finish this? I nomally don't hit girls but here I come." Kuro ran towards Polio, he a front flip and stood on his hands and uses his hands to start spining around and then started kicking.

((If you have every seen One piece it's the same attack as Sanji's))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games