Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:07 am
Sira gritted his teeth in pain. 'I'm not going to die like this!' The restraints on his seal loosening. He looked up at Itachi his eye's slowly turning violet.

Kisame ducked out of the way and grabbed Ai by the leg. He slammed her down to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:25 am
Reks exploded into smoke. He reapeared behind Diedra, kicking him in the head. "Ha."  

Batjesusman

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:50 am
Deidara stumbled and cursed clutching his head. "Dammit..!" He quickly threw a clay bird with two sets of wings at him. "This one will be faster, hm!" The bird flew at Reks fast and exploded apon impact.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:24 am
Itachi noticed a difference in Sira and knew it was his demon. "So you're letting your demon out? Just the easier to extract it." He said stabbing him in his left leg.

"Ugh." Ai coughed up a bit of blood. "Go ahead and kill me..." She said looking Kisame in the eyes. "if you can." She grinned, hoping that if she could get him angry enough he would be more reckless.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:27 am
Sira burned through the chains holding him to the crucifix. He smirked at Itachi as the wounds caused by the katanas disappeared.

Kisame looked down at her anger reflecting in his eye's. "So you don't think I can kill you? A mistake in judgment.." He said gripping Samehada.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:40 am
Itachi watched Sira and swung a katana at him.

"Really? Then prove it." Ai said smiling and stared at Samehada..  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:43 am
Sira grabbed the katana blade fire forming around his hand's. "Nice try.." He muttered the voice different from his own.

Kisame swung Samehada angrily falling for Ai's taunts. He missed through his rage and got the sword stuck in the roof.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:50 am
Itachi took another katana and tried to stab Sira in the stomach.

Perfect. Ai took a kunai and stabbed Kisame in the chest and stabbed him in the neck with a kunai.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:54 am
Sira grabbed the blade of the second katana and pulled it out of Itachi's hand's. He smirked at Itachi and drove it into his chest.

Kisame grunted as blood flowed from his neck and chest. "Stupid brat.."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:00 pm
The Itachi that Sira stabbed melted and he appeared behind him and tried to drive andother katana into his side.

"If I was the stupid one how come I'm not the one with my weapon stuck in a roof?" Ai teased and kicked him in the chest a little above the kunai, knocking him down.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:03 pm
Sira pulled the katana back and blocked Itachi's attack. He turned around to face the bewildered Uchiha. His eye's were now a deep shade of violet.

Kisame fell to the ground unable to move. 'Outsmarted by a little Konoha brat!'  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:09 pm
So this is the power of the demon. Itachi held out a katana ready to either block an attack or to attack.

"Give up and leave or die." Ai said in a serious tone but had a smile on her face with a kunai in her hands.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:14 pm
Sira appeared behind Itachi before he had even had time to blink. He drove the katana in his hand's deep into Itachi's back. Blood that matched the color of the sky trickling down his back.

Kisame gritted his teeth and disappeared in puddle of water heading back to the hideout. 'I'll be back and that girl will be the first one I kill...'  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:23 pm
"Ahh." Itachi pulled the katana out and tried to stab Sira with a kunai in the neck.

Ai looked over and saw that Sira and Itachi were still in the genjutsu, so she ran over to them and stabbed Itachi in the back.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:24 pm
Reks flipped back out of the explosion, but to late. The bird made contact with his left arm and his shoulder. He coughed up blood as more of his blood trickled down his arm. S...s**t... he thought as another bird flew at him. He could't move- or feel- his left arm anymore.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games