Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Hangar Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:54 pm
I scoff at your Trireme! Scoff I say.

I have a Quinquereme!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:59 pm
And still the NPC Pirates eat it up and spit it ******** auto-determine  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:02 pm
God damn you Rome: Total War!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:03 pm
And God damn your b*****d Child Europa Barbarorum!!!  

Sol Walker
Crew

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:26 pm
Cale Darksun
You're gonna name it Trireme?
And how do you plan on getting it, anyway?
I don't have a name for it yet, so I call it by it's class. I'm coming to work for Tet, maybe I can rank up enough to Captain my own ship.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:37 pm
You could try and steal a sith one from the docks. We havent taken them over yet.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:57 pm
Hmm... *diabolical plotting*... the docks at Sullust??  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:00 pm
That were cranking out Trireme after Trireme for Tos' fleet?
Yep.
Take a drydock yourself and hold it and you might entail yourself to a reward.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:18 pm
Be there ASAP.

EDIT: how many triremes would be on said drydock? One?  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:19 pm
Quote:
Chaos Star: Heavily modified, Flare-S Chopper Swoop.
Technical specifications
Length: 3.5 meters
Maximum speed: 720-800km/h
Maximum altitude: 250 meters
Crew: Pilot(1)
Passengers: 1
Cargo capacity:4 kilograms
Modifications: Extended stabilizer bar, redesigned chassis, custom repulsorlift engine and modified central repulsor pod emitter, enlarged aerodynamicly-calibrated maneuvering flaps, supercharged turbothruster, exhaust vents, Elongated seat affixed with a backrest(the back end of the seat 'humped'), saddlebags. Security System*
The chassis was completely redesigned to allow the size of the engine and the bikes modifications, it includes a slim design to keep wind resistance to a minimum against the size of the bike, with a curve-up in the back, with handlebars curving back further to allow better comfort to the pilot. The bikes air-intake has also been minorly modified to allow more air into the turbothrusters. An emerald green and tarnished silver paintjob, decaled with stars and lines to mimic the effect of hyperspace adorn the bike. The name 'Chaos Star' is painted across the left side of the bike, just below the handlebars in a graffiti fashion. Theres a corellian sand panther head-ornament at the top of the stationary bars.

*The security system is linked to Kalebs wrist-comm, unless deactivated, once intruders gripped the handlebars, a powerful stunning jolt is emitted through the handlebars and seat.

This is her so far, but some seem to think I should strap a cannon to her. A decade an a half of military pay and personal, back-braking labor has turned this machine out into this.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:39 pm
Well lets see... A racer from the look of her.

Keep the original maximum repulsor height of 350 meters, you'll want the maneuverability. I'd also suggest the incorporation of a thrust vectoring system. You really need to pump up the maneuverability if you want to win races in tough terrain, just increasing speed will only help in completely flat straight aways like the Tatooiene hardpan.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:45 pm
Shes mostly a show-cat.

I figured that it wouldn't be able to keep that maximum height because of the weight increase. Its about double the size of a normal Flare-S.

But what is a thrust-vectoring system?  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:47 pm
Well on a swoop, basically moveable vents in front of the exhaust plus small wings and stabilizers.

EDIT: You know, like the moveable exhaust vents on an F-22.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:51 pm
The vent can be added, but I basically have the other two aspects handled.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:26 pm
Double the size of the-
Hey, swoop jock. Hanger rental is being deducted out of your pay! You wanna play at swooping, ya gotta pay for berthing.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games