Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:40 pm

Sapphire nuzzled her muzzle into Blazes chest. Sapphire was happy.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:43 pm

((Yay! Your back!!))
Blaze looked at her,"I've been trying to find someone for so long and she has been here all along." He really liked Sapphire and thought she was the most beautiful wolf he had ever laid eyes on.
Max let out a low sad howl. He hated his life and wished everything would just vanish. He looked at his reflection and angrily swatted a paw at it feeling disgusted at seeing himself.
Caesar licked her ear,"Are you ok?" Dawnfire fell fast asleep.

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:45 pm

((lol))

Sapphire smiled and nuzzled more, she liked Blaze she liked everything about him, he seemed better then Caesar, sweeter maybe?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:47 pm

Blaze looked at her,"So I was wondering if you would....like to take a stroll with me through the woods. We could get to know eachother better.

Willowpelt12

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:47 pm

*Lukara stood behinde Max after hearing his howl. when the water stopped moving Lukara's figure stood behinde his in the reflection.*
*Amiko pressed her muzzle against Caesar's shoulder* -softly- I'm fine...i just....*Her eyes shifted to Dawnfire. she sighed softly and curled around her again.*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:49 pm

"Yes i would love that!" Sapphire said with to much excitment as she wagged her tail, her eyes bright yellow with happiness.

---Crumplet---

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:50 pm

Max moved away startled. He looked her up and down and sadness showed in his eyes,"What do you want?"
((Sorry but he is going to be mean because what tonight is. He usually isn't))
Caesar layed next to her,"It's ok. I bet your pups will be cute and will look as beautiful as you.
blaze stood his tail also wagging,"Ladies first."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:54 pm

Sapphire smiled, she turned her head unwhillingly away from him as she found a path and started to walk.

---Crumplet---

Amiko Hazitie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:54 pm

*Lukara's sad deep blue eyes seemed to show a little pain. She backed away from him a little and sat down to give him his space.* -softly- Its just...i..heard your howl...i was wondering if i could help. (Even when she's sad. Lukara always has a bright spirit)

*Amiko's ears lay flat against her head from embarrassment* caesar..I'm not beatiful, and you know it. *
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:02 pm

"Are you kidding? Your as beautiful as you were before. When we first met I almost fell head over heels for you. When blaze first saw you he asked me if you were single." Caesar licked her lovingly.
Blaze followed her completely love struck. His thoughts were tangled up and he could barely walk straight.
Max relaxed alittle,"I'm sorry its just that well......tonight isn't a good night." He looked at his reflection and slashed at it with his paw.

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:05 pm

Sapphire lead him to a secret place, a place that only she knew of. She was so happy, so full of love and excitment her knees started to give.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:08 pm

Blaze followed her and felt like he was floating. He felt like he could fly away with her into the sky. He shook his head trying to untangle his thought,"We...uhhhh....I really like.....love you." He couldn't even speak right.

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:10 pm

Sapphire suddenly stopped and turned to look at him, she smiled," What?" She knew what he said she just wanted him to repeat it.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:14 pm

*Amiko nipped his neck playfully. She felt her heart pound in her chest. She was so in love that no one else mattered, not even her best friend. To her, every minute with caesar (That they weren't in danger) Was complete and utter bliss.*

*Lukara moved a little closer to him and layed her head on the ground she stared up at him* You wanna tell me about it?

Amiko Hazitie

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:28 pm

"I love you,"blazes eyes glowed as he spoke.
Caesar licked her and nuzzled her lovingly.
Max looked at her then his paw. Well my parents were killed by hunters and this man found me. My other siblings died. He took care of me for 3 yrs. One day I woke up and found a wound in his chest. He was dead so I left. I met this fea and fell in love. One day however I came to see her and found her dead. She had been slaughtered by a bear. Its been exactly a year since my owners death. His name was Jack."
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games