Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 959 960 961 962 963 964 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

rena akai

Friendly Seeker

5,200 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:21 pm
RCT-1107 sev
rena akai
*she just lays there with boredom in her eyes*

-sev had sat next to her, and layed down, cuddling closely to her, his arm was outstretched so she could use it as a pillow-
*she curls in his chest instead* warm nanno~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:22 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
Shun finished his food then looked at Nemu. "Wanna go see Ba today?" He asked, tilting his head. He hasn't seen Ba in what felt like ages.

Mhm, shes always so nice to me ^^

Shun got up and took her hand. "Lets go then." He said, smiling as he led them to the door and walked to the city.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

emo_tastic_27

lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27

Whoa there kitty kitty calm down! * she said with a sarcastic smile*

yuki: me calm down you know how i was in japan i killed my own sister for god sake *she said tearing up* i dont wanna loze him too

look, I'm sorry.. *she said looking sad* It was hard for me when I lost my mother....I should have never said anything

no its fine she *said sadly still thinking of her twin sister she killed*

-severus sat up, and suddenly gripped his chest in pain, trying to shout for help, he couldnt seem to make any sound, only struggle-

yuki: *she senced that severus was in pain and ran into the room* SEVERUS *she yelled woried using her power to try and help him*

*Neaomii saw Yuki run and ran after her.. shock filled her body as she saw Yuki trying to help Severus. Immediatly Neaomii ran to help* WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM? *she screamed*  
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27

Whoa there kitty kitty calm down! * she said with a sarcastic smile*

yuki: me calm down you know how i was in japan i killed my own sister for god sake *she said tearing up* i dont wanna loze him too

look, I'm sorry.. *she said looking sad* It was hard for me when I lost my mother....I should have never said anything

-severus sat up, and suddenly gripped his chest in pain, trying to shout for help, he couldnt seem to make any sound, only struggle-

yuki: *she senced that severus was in pain and ran into the room* SEVERUS *she yelled woried using her power to try and help him*

-after a few minutes, his chest stopped hurting, he was able to breath again, he coughed, and sat up, hugging her tightly-.....thank god.....you saved me........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:23 pm
*she gets them all out and sits back down*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:24 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27

-after a few minutes, his chest stopped hurting, he was able to breath again, he coughed, and sat up, hugging her tightly-.....thank god.....you saved me........

yuki: *huged him tightly starting to cry* i was so scaired  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

emo_tastic_27

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:24 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27

oh! what a relief! nice job Yuki....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:25 pm
((brb))  

rika-chan102

2,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27

-he held her tightly, tears in his eyes- i was afraid id never get to see you again....it felt like knives coming out of my heart, cutting me apart from the inside out  
emo_tastic_27
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27

yuki: *she nodded still crying*  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:26 pm
((good, you sleep while away from the RP))ed walked up to an small wooden box, he leted his energy flow into it to it to open, he puted the gloves back in and looked at his hands that were a little scorched, but they healed in less that a minute, so he walked outside  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:26 pm
(Brb guys. have to do another errand)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:27 pm
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

-he held her tightly, tears in his eyes- i was afraid id never get to see you again....it felt like knives coming out of my heart, cutting me apart from the inside out

yuki: i was scaird that i would have to live with out you witch i never could do *she said still crying*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:28 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
emo_tastic_27
RCT-1107 sev
lil_emo_lover_7
RCT-1107 sev

yuki: *she nodded still crying*

*Neaomii left them alone, walked out to the living room and grabbed a jacket out of her bag, and went outside to sit and ponder for a while.*  

emo_tastic_27

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:28 pm
((kk))

*she puts her earphone back on and starts to sing* http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/song/Should_ve_Said_No/23197995  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 959 960 961 962 963 964 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games