Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 959 960 961 962 963 964 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:15 pm

Cale Darksun
elvisnake
If you do join, don't insult any members of the Starsinger family, or their resident wookiee, though or there'll be hell to pay!

Much anger is there in the Wookiee. This one thinks Milord Wook must find a hobby to vent his violent tendencies. Perhaps a Bonsai tree, or Zen meditation...
Oh, 'the Wookiee' has a very effective way to channel his anger, and that's called cleaving skulls. Unfortunately, with the relative peace in the galaxy since the Empire took over, the only people he's been able to practice on are cheaters and pirates.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:17 pm

Cale Darksun
So we got another chiss.
Whoopty do.
InCotGCW, we have Mandos up the arse.
Whats one more Chiss gonna hurt?

Clones, too. Don't forget the clones! xd

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:18 pm

elvisnake
Cale Darksun
elvisnake
If you do join, don't insult any members of the Starsinger family, or their resident wookiee, though or there'll be hell to pay!

Much anger is there in the Wookiee. This one thinks Milord Wook must find a hobby to vent his violent tendencies. Perhaps a Bonsai tree, or Zen meditation...
Oh, 'the Wookiee' has a very effective way to channel his anger, and that's called cleaving skulls. Unfortunately, with the relative peace in the galaxy since the Empire took over, the only people he's been able to practice on are cheaters and pirates.

Cale:Oh, so he hates pirates does he?! You lousy swampspawned son of a shag rug I'll vaporize yer bones and set your hair on fire! Then whats left of ya I'll eject out the airlock!
Rain: *Sigh* down Cale. He didnt mean it like that. Now give me the flask....
Cale: Never! The jet juice *hic* Is mine!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:19 pm

Celestia Whitesword
Cale Darksun
So we got another chiss.
Whoopty do.
InCotGCW, we have Mandos up the arse.
Whats one more Chiss gonna hurt?

Clones, too. Don't forget the clones! xd

Oh yes. we have a crap ton of clones.
Prime's a clone, Kal's a clone, Brunhildt's a clone- thats three clones right there.

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:20 pm

Well, if the choice is between kicking the arse of any Trandoshans that try to take over the ship, or becoming a hairy serial killer, getting the pirates leads to a more successful career as a non-outlaw.

By the way? Have there ever been any bad wookiees? I haven't read about any wookiee that wasn't a good guy...
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:22 pm

elvisnake
Well, if the choice is between kicking the arse of any Trandoshans that try to take over the ship, or becoming a hairy serial killer, getting the pirates leads to a more successful career as a non-outlaw.

By the way? Have there ever been any bad wookiees? I haven't read about any wookiee that wasn't a good guy...

theres been a few. Names dont come to mind but there was a female wookiee out at Smuggler's Run who used her claws on someone, got exhiled, and now isnt a nice person to know.
There were also bad guy wooks in KotOR.

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:23 pm

Well, wildclaws deserve exile... dogs. Evil wookees are a scary thought, though.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:30 pm

*Is busy typing exteremly long Char. format*

ElladanKenet
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:32 pm

Hope it's good, and to see you rping soon.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:33 pm

ditto.
Good RP'ers are a welcome addition.

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:40 pm

I just sent it off to ya Elvis, and to another mod. I added a bunch of stuff that come with me, but aren't mine so as to speak... but if you thought 3 clones was a lot.... well, let's say one with Spaarti cylinders gets a little bored after 19 years rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:46 pm

ElladanKenet
I just sent it off to ya Elvis, and to another mod. I added a bunch of stuff that come with me, but aren't mine so as to speak... but if you thought 3 clones was a lot.... well, let's say one with Spaarti cylinders gets a little bored after 19 years rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Elvis aint a Mod yet.
He's just one of our most loyal troopers.
If you're gonna send it to a Mod, make sure its FP. Its his RP. I could probably Clear it too, but since its Frozen's RP, I dont want to take that right away from him.

Sol Walker
Crew

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:51 pm

Oh, lol, I didn't know that yet. Ill send it to the right people then
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:53 pm

ElladanKenet
Oh, lol, I didn't know that yet. Ill send it to the right people then

well see thats why i'm here. i like to help and hinder people.

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:12 pm

S'ok. He's not a mod yet, but I'd be surprised if he doesn't get promoted before too long. *is a recent promotee, herself.* ^^
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 959 960 961 962 963 964 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games