Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 959 960 961 962 963 964 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:49 am

Well, I hate women too, but they are damn fun to screw sometimes.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:46 pm

Somehow, that's not a possibility when men won't come anywhere near you.

Atlaas

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:10 am

Awww, even though you have a somewhat abrasive personality you're still cute as a button.... men just don't know what they're missing...

ninja

Just won a 300k item in the current RIG. xd
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:54 am

Well most people don't see my abrasive side.

I just found out one of my best friends is actually a woman.
I don't even know what to think.

Atlaas

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Atlaas
I just found out one of my best friends is actually a woman.

Is their name Pat and have they ever been on TV? ninja
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:53 pm

Sure :/
Also, words are a reference, links are a lesson.
And we don't all need one.

So I'm not mad at him(her) for lying to me.
It took me a while for it to even sink in.
He's really actually just an online friend, but we've talked to each other almost every day for the past 3 years.
She was also lying about her age, she's only 16, when all this time I thought she was a year older than me.
It was really never obvious, we have at least 10 mutual friends between us, and no one ever knew.
And she never meant to carry it out this long, she just felt pathetic, and didn't want to admit it.

I'm trying to adjust, but obviously still calling her a guy, and referring to her as the name she was going by.

Atlaas

Shela Leigh

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:18 am

Atlaas
Sure :/
Also, words are a reference, links are a lesson.
And we don't all need one.

I did. I had no idea about Pat until I read the article.

Oh the twisted webs we weave.....
(and speaking of sexual identity... ninja )

My 300k item I won from the RIG last night dropped to 150k in a day. I just noticed it when I went to sell it. crying

It seems some items, like certain random or RIG items, slowly drop in price, so I have to sell them quickly or they'll become cheap. Other items slowly increase in price, and I can hold onto them until I need the money.

But while looking at the item history on tektek of certain items, I see instances of artificial inflation. An item will explode in price in the span of a day. One item I have was at 20k, and in a single day jumped up to 100k, and then slowly sank back down. Another item was about 200k and a couple months back exploded to 1m, and then quickly dropped back down.

I've actually heard people admit to taking items in the marketplace and increasing their price to an extreme amount. All so they can profit. It's just a virtual mirror of the way real companies, and real banks manipulate the market, all in the name of greed. The online world reflects the wickedness and money lust of mankind. It is a pity to see.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:41 pm

I'm about ready to give up on dating. My experiences with dating sites thus far have been horrible. gonk

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Atlaas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:56 pm

Why are you using dating sites? Those don't ever seem to be a good idea. confused
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Atlaas
Why are you using dating sites? Those don't ever seem to be a good idea. confused

It was a last resort to meet people. Now I'm out of ideas.

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:43 pm

So I got an email from my boss' boss today at work. Friday is my last day. I knew the position was temporary, but it still sucks; I thought I'd at least have 'til the actual end of the month.

The thing that I'm most concerned with is finding another job quickly, so I can be able to keep making my student loan payments. Fortunately, my next payment isn't due 'til mid-January, so that gives me a few weeks. . . but yea. I'm worried.

EDIT: After discussing finances with my fiancé, I realize I have enough money to actually last me until March. So, not so worried now. X3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:45 pm

shoki_de_nai
Atlaas

It was a last resort to meet people. Now I'm out of ideas.

There's always something.

It's very hard for me to meet new people, too.
I live in a very small town. Just over 350 people.

If I wanted to date, it really narrows down to nothing.
It's like:
People in this town > Guys > Guys around my age > That are single > That are at least okay looking > That are somehow magically interested in me.
This leads me to, umm, 0.

People in the city don't know how easy they have it. gonk

Atlaas

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:25 pm

Ok, so I went down to the Art Institute of Houston today and picked up all the forms and stuff that I'll have to fill out. Looks like I'll have to bust my a** to get everything done in time for the winter quarter starting next month! This should prove to be mildly entertaining XD
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:46 pm

im rather pissed off at all the mindless jerks in the poetry forums. one person posts a poem about butterflies and gets twenty replies. i write someting serious and no one says anything.

its like if it doesnt rhyme its not poetry. if it isnt an astounding jaw dropping lyrical experience for the reader it isn't worth talking about. or it isn't real poetry. it isnt creative enough, it isnt emotional enough.

im damn proud of my poetry, maybe it sucks, maybe it is so bad that no one wants to even think about it. but i love writing and its different, maybe it isnt "poetry" by their standards or your standards or whomever's standards but it IS poetry. i mean it is maybe at least worth saying "hey this is ok...." hell i would take "You suck plain and simple" over nothing.

maybe you guys can tell me something cool huh? maybe say something more than nothing.

Sheep, Chip from a Chair, & Throat

Grandfather's Factory

Jungle Boots

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:26 pm

What the ******** man, WHAT THE ******** I buy, with cash, one of those Gaia Aquarium Tree Light sets, and the current price in the marketplace is 90k. So I put up mine for 90k.

What do I see a minute later?
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/47741

Some ******** puts up his aquarium lights for 80k.

And then some other ******** puts up their aquarium lights for 70k!

What the ******** is wrong with you dumb shits?! Why would you lower the price by 10k each! The lowest price of the lights just ******** dropped 20k. ******** you. Seriously. Dumbasses. This must be some ******** plan to ******** up gaia's economy again.

Edit: Oh great, now 3 more people put up the lights for 70k. I WAS going to go into my mule, who has a lot of gold, and buy those cheaper items and then sell them for 90k. Don't know if I can afford it now.

Can't believe an item just dropped 20k in 5 ******** minutes. :/
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 959 960 961 962 963 964 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games