Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 961 962 963 964 965 966 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:42 am

Or maybe people get too offended by what they read online and should take a chill pill and wait a day or two before they react. Maybe I've been amongst too many /b/tards and trolls, but most insults don't phase me anymore.

Edited:
furmeet blah blah blah abc whorehouse blah blah blah lots of gay a**l sex blah blah blah
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:48 am

and because I can't edit for some reason, bowling's 5-7p.

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:49 pm

yeah that tattoo thing in ypsi starts at 6 so ill be busy.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:23 pm

1. So, who's planning to go to FA United, and can I join you to split expenses?
2. I'd like to make a quest thread. That is: I'll narrate a setting and a character, y'all will respond with suggestions of what the character should do, I'll narrate the character's actions (in response), and the consequences; repeat to form an adventure. How does that sound?

Shaviv

Kittyloaf McButtson

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:46 pm

Psycho Lee
Or maybe people get too offended by what they read online and should take a chill pill and wait a day or two before they react. Maybe I've been amongst too many /b/tards and trolls, but most insults don't phase me anymore.

G'uh I can't stand /b/tards or any 4channer. The way they use memes in all their sentences is pathetic, the sense of humor they use is the most repetitive I've ever seen.. You have no idea how many times I been on Omegle to see someone instantly say "The Game" or some retarded ***** ASCII macro, then when I go on chatroulette there's always some sort of shock image they leave, or Rick Astley.. It gets old quickly. I used to be a /b/tard, That's one of the times in my life I regret the most.

I guess I'm almost the same line at them, since I'm a SomethingAwful.com goon.. But I can say SA is a much better comedy site than 4chan ever was, and is worth the 10 bux account fee.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:40 pm

Kittyloaf McButtson
Psycho Lee

G'uh I can't stand /b/tards or any 4channer. The way they use memes in all their sentences is pathetic, the sense of humor they use is the most repetitive I've ever seen.. You have no idea how many times I been on Omegle to see someone instantly say "The Game" or some retarded ***** ASCII macro, then when I go on chatroulette there's always some sort of shock image they leave, or Rick Astley.. It gets old quickly. I used to be a /b/tard, That's one of the times in my life I regret the most.

I guess I'm almost the same line at them, since I'm a SomethingAwful.com goon.. But I can say SA is a much better comedy site than 4chan ever was, and is worth the 10 bux account fee.
/b/ =/= every other 4chan board.

/b/ is a shithole, and a giant waste of space.

I spend a lot of time on /co/.
I go on /co/ to keep up with comics, and cartoons, and to talk about comics, because it is a board, to discuss comics.
And that's what happens on it.

It's kind of like if you said every forum on Gaia was the GD.

Atlaas

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:37 pm

Ok, so I just finished filling out my FAFSA forms...I now have a headache the size of Australia xd

But yeah, come Monday, I'm going to be heading out to the Art Institute of Houston to finalize my application and GI bill paperwork, and hopefully more. Things are finally going good for a change ^_^
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:06 pm

Davin_Nightwind
Ok, so I just finished filling out my FAFSA forms...I now have a headache the size of Australia xd

But yeah, come Monday, I'm going to be heading out to the Art Institute of Houston to finalize my application and GI bill paperwork, and hopefully more. Things are finally going good for a change ^_^

The FAFSA is what saved my a** in school; my loans are a fraction of what I would've had to pay otherwise. Well, I got a bunch of grant money, as well, but it was mainly the FAFSA that helped. X3  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Kittyloaf McButtson

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:26 am

Atlaas
Kittyloaf McButtson
Psycho Lee

/b/ =/= every other 4chan board.

/b/ is a shithole, and a giant waste of space.

I spend a lot of time on /co/.
I go on /co/ to keep up with comics, and cartoons, and to talk about comics, because it is a board, to discuss comics.
And that's what happens on it.

It's kind of like if you said every forum on Gaia was the GD.

I beg to differ, I've been through this argument dozens of times with people saying /b/ is different from other boards. When in all reality, it isn't. Yeah, there's a bit less stupidity, but it's still there.... Think of /b/ as a kindergartners bathroom toilet, and all the other boards are the urine stains on the floor left by said kindergarteners missing the toilet..

I have a folder filled with pictures from almost every single board there specifically for this argument, all of them are retarted meme posts of 4channers attempting to be "witty". Name a board and I can almost guarantee I have a picture of a stupid post there or more. Go ahead.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:19 am

Arguing about 4chan is silly. Nothing of importance has ever come of the place.

Kaya is here

O.G. Fatcat

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:59 am

Sunegami
Davin_Nightwind

The FAFSA is what saved my a** in school; my loans are a fraction of what I would've had to pay otherwise. Well, I got a bunch of grant money, as well, but it was mainly the FAFSA that helped. X3

*chuckles* I can understand that, though I probably won't be getting any of it, what with the GI bill and all XD
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:17 pm

I think I'm more sick than I thought. Should probably go to the doctor. Really hope this doesn't turn out to be as bad as I think it is sweatdrop *pokes swelling in neck*

Af Mas

Atlaas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:09 pm

Af Mas
I think I'm more sick than I thought. Should probably go to the doctor. Really hope this doesn't turn out to be as bad as I think it is sweatdrop *pokes swelling in neck*
I have some serious swelling going on too.
This morning I woke up with a swollen eye, and yesterday it was a swollen lip.
I think I'm allergic to NyQuil.

You know what I hate?
How 90% of the internet is angsty weeaboo teenagers.
Even when I try to be a nice guy in a thread, I get the s**t beat out of me for not liking animu, or their shota trap waifus.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Dirt the meow
Arguing about 4chan is silly. Nothing of importance has ever come of the place.

Except every meme and trend on the interbutts. Including lolcats.

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Shaviv

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:14 pm

I'd just like to pimp out Toyquest, the interactive adventure of old Tristram in the Age of Plastic.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 961 962 963 964 965 966 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games