Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 962 963 964 965 966 967 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:25 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ Mia sat up from bed and yawned. She stretched her arms out. She stood up and grabbed a pepsi from the small fridge in the dorm. She opened it, .:: Psshhtt ::. She took a sip from it and sat back down on the bed. She wasn't very fond of coffe, so she drank pop instead.♪♫

-Haku get's up and pours ½ cup of tea and sips- "Good Morning Mia and Yumi."

♫♪ " Mornin'." Mia said taking another sip from her pepsi. " How did ya'll sleep last night?" ♪♫

-Yumi nods with a little grin to say good- "Good you?" Haku says.

♫♪ " Okay." Mia said distantly as she took another sip of her pop. ♪♫

"What Shall we do today unless yumi found somthing." Hake says.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:26 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita: god damm i am so BORED!
Izara: y dont you go screw your-
Hita: shut it Izara.
Izara: heh, ok.
Hita: man i wish you could change into a wolf like me. . .
Izara: i dont.
Hita: y not?
Izara: bc.
Hita: . . . . . bc y?
Izara:bc id probably get fleas.
Hita: *rolls her eyes* yeah, im sure bc your so disgusting and poorly kept.
Izara: you know it. *voice dripping with sarcasm*

Hita: but seriously Iz, im so bored i could do schoolwork. thats bad i mean what the hell? since ive been here i havent been inside one of the classrooms.
Izara: well, this school is exceptional.
Hita: yeah whatever, all im saying is what kind of school- *walking and bumps into Yumi* oh sorry.
Izara: you should watch where your going, your already so much of a clutz as is.
Hita: shut up.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:27 pm
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
♫♪ Mia sat up from bed and yawned. She stretched her arms out. She stood up and grabbed a pepsi from the small fridge in the dorm. She opened it, .:: Psshhtt ::. She took a sip from it and sat back down on the bed. She wasn't very fond of coffe, so she drank pop instead.♪♫

-Haku get's up and pours ½ cup of tea and sips- "Good Morning Mia and Yumi."

♫♪ " Mornin'." Mia said taking another sip from her pepsi. " How did ya'll sleep last night?" ♪♫

♫♪ " I have no Idea. " Mia said quietly. " Hey. Word around school is that a girl caught you from the sky." Mia couldn't help but laugh.♪♫

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:29 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

♫♪ " I have no Idea. " Mia said quietly. " Hey. Word around school is that a girl caught you from the sky." Mia couldn't help but laugh.♪♫

-haku looks up from his tea- "mariko?" Haku said courisly.  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:32 pm
Misuzu0614
roseline: fooling around with those vampire slayers and trying to find a guy!
tatsuya: *laughs when takumi went flying*
mitsuki: h-he flew! like a bird! *laughs uncontrollably*
tatsuya: shut it you guys. *stands up and looks at shiho* im fine. i'd like to pay you back for that akey but i dont hit girls.
linnet: you dont? but when was the time you hit mitsuki with a bat because she was messing w/ you?
takumi: that was long ago!

Akey:And i dont hit gay people oh wait i just did
Shiho:*trys to hold back laughter*
David:Nice one Akey!
Rose:Haha
Jenny:Oh nice
Slayer:*comes up to Akey*
Akey biggrin amn a slayer to ruin our party wait *slits he's throught* Weak thinks
Yuuki:Akey Koi is dying!
Akey:What!?!?!? *gets on ground* What!?!?! How!?!?!? I-i thought we help him i thought we got the poison out!!!
Yuuki:Not all of it....
Akey:Grrr..... *throws up*
Shiho:Akey are you ok?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:33 pm
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
IzzyCW
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

-haku looks up from his tea- "mariko?" Haku said courisly.

♫♪ Mia giggled. " You Loooooooovee her." She said in a neener-neener type tone. She took another sip from her pepsi. ♪♫

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:33 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
-sticks out tounge to catch snow- -puts tounge back in mouth- snow...a beatful thing.

Von: hm, yes. i prefer to freeze than burn. . . .*looks up to the sun and mumbles* oh how i loath the. . .

i really dont care if itz freeze or burn...-brb my older sister if even stupider than my brother)-waves hand and then clounds cover the sun- there much better.

Von: hm. . .pleasent. . .*absentmindedly reaches to the back of his neck and feels the carvings of words* lm. . . .*lays on the grass*

((internet failure D: but im back and im hiding!my computer!)) "im" wut?sick?hurt?wut is it?-slightly puzzled-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:34 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
-sticks out tounge to catch snow- -puts tounge back in mouth- snow...a beatful thing.

Von: hm, yes. i prefer to freeze than burn. . . .*looks up to the sun and mumbles* oh how i loath the. . .

i really dont care if itz freeze or burn...-brb my older sister if even stupider than my brother)-waves hand and then clounds cover the sun- there much better.

Von: hm. . .pleasent. . .*absentmindedly reaches to the back of his neck and feels the carvings of words* lm. . . .*lays on the grass*

((internet failure D: but im back and im hiding!my computer!)) "im" wut?sick?hurt?wut is it?-slightly puzzled-

((its L m. . .)) Von: *chuckles* oh nothing. . .  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:36 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita: god damm i am so BORED!
Izara: y dont you go screw your-
Hita: shut it Izara.
Izara: heh, ok.
Hita: man i wish you could change into a wolf like me. . .
Izara: i dont.
Hita: y not?
Izara: bc.
Hita: . . . . . bc y?
Izara:bc id probably get fleas.
Hita: *rolls her eyes* yeah, im sure bc your so disgusting and poorly kept.
Izara: you know it. *voice dripping with sarcasm*

Hita: but seriously Iz, im so bored i could do schoolwork. thats bad i mean what the hell? since ive been here i havent been inside one of the classrooms.
Izara: well, this school is exceptional.
Hita: yeah whatever, all im saying is what kind of school- *walking and bumps into Yumi* oh sorry.
Izara: you should watch where your going, your already so much of a clutz as is.
Hita: shut up.

Hita: *sashays around Yumi* what kind of school only has class every few weeks? i mean, getting eaten by worms was more entertaining than this. . .
Izara: *glares* well if you like being dead so much i can arrange for it to be done agian if youd like.
Hita: heh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:37 pm
mitsuki: *ears twitch* koi?! *stands up and walks over to yuuki and grabs him* what do you mean dying?! *growls*
tatsuya: *goes to mitsuki and touches her arm* mitsuki, calm down!
takumi: *speechless*
roseline: *laughs*
linnet: *goes to mitsuki and tatsuya* is everything okay?  

bones and rot

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:38 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123

ok...-shaking the snow off of herself- -looks at the sky and grins- hm...i wana get wet!-starts to make it rain- -smiles gently- this feels better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:41 pm
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: *ears twitch* koi?! *stands up and walks over to yuuki and grabs him* what do you mean dying?! *growls*
tatsuya: *goes to mitsuki and touches her arm* mitsuki, calm down!
takumi: *speechless*
roseline: *laughs*
linnet: *goes to mitsuki and tatsuya* is everything okay?

Koi:*comes out looking very pale and very sick and weak* M-mitsuki.....
*coughs* I was attaked b-by a wolf that h-had poison a-and *coughs* im dying  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:42 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123

ok...-shaking the snow off of herself- -looks at the sky and grins- hm...i wana get wet!-starts to make it rain- -smiles gently- this feels better.

Von: *looks at Sen seeing she is dripping wet, then looks at himself to see he is in the same state* well, this is nice. *chuckles*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:43 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123

-walks out from underneath the tree and gets soaked- ahhhh...the cold rain....it used to wash away the scent of blood as it still does...  

Shiori_Azure

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:45 pm
cold and refrshing is wut rain is...i guess its my favoite wether beside thunder storms.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 962 963 964 965 966 967 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games