Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 962 963 964 965 966 967 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atlaas

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:18 pm
Psycho Lee
Dirt the meow
Arguing about 4chan is silly. Nothing of importance has ever come of the place.

Except every meme and trend on the interbutts. Including lolcats.
Or when they actually saved a cats life.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:28 pm
Strep throat sucks a** x_X  

Af Mas

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:34 am
Heh...Gotta love this one...Apparently, I have to go back down to the Art Institute sometime this week to take some tests because a couple of my grades in high school weren't very high, English and Algebra. Fun part is, I can explain both of them...In English, I was just being stupid. You know, not turning in my homework on time and stuff like that. And Algebra has never been my strong point. In all honesty, I suck with math.

See, I knew being stupid in high school would bite me in the a** someday XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:07 pm
I'm being advised to drop the MS program I'm in and pick up a different MS at a different school.

Also, I have a simple RPG up if anyone's interested.  

Shaviv

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:38 pm
My mother's in the hospital. nothing serious, she's stable, she's just being monitored before surgery.

she was complaining of headaches, tingling and numbness in limbs, fatigue, panic attacks. they found she had high blood pressure, a mild stroke, and some kind of blockage in her cartorid artery.

meh, been a crappy christmas so far.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:20 pm
UGGGGH.

I went to the doctors today. I have maybe strep throat, maybe mono, either way I had to pay $20 for a prescription.
But if it makes me better, whatever.

Anyway.
This ******** guy just showed up.
6pm on goddamn christmas eve.
He's not even important, he's just one of my dads work buddies.
It has been an hour and he is not gone yet.
He ruined the movie I was watching, and I've been stuck in my room for an hour.

I thought it was bad before, but holy ******** it is Christmas, you would have to be some kind of ignorant a*****e.

I swear if anybody so much as thinks of walking past our house tomorrow, I will castrate them.

Atlaas

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:37 pm
Just had a moment of realizeation that nomatter what i get psycho bunny and vir for christmas their still going to bicth and call me fat nomatter how nice i am to them ...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:16 pm
So stupid ******** Nigerian Prince Scam Artist Muslim Terroist tried to blow up the plane less than 50 miles from my house. Detroit Metro Airport's 20 minutes away by highway. s**t's been on the news all the time.

And then they took him to a hospital in the next town over, less than 10 miles away. I'm not scared though. Even if he did escape, this is the Detroit metro area, every wanna-be gangsta and thug with saggy pants would ******** his a** up.

Now he's in a prison about 20 minutes/10 miles southwest of here. I want to go visit and give him the proper American welcome with a steel baseball bat.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:21 pm
Heh, so it's pretty much confirmed that I'm starting school in January. They wouldn't have had me talk to the financial aid folks, they wouldn't have had me take the placement tests, and they defiantly wouldn't have given me a student ID number! ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:54 pm
Psycho Lee
So stupid ******** Nigerian Prince Scam Artist Muslim Terroist tried to blow up the plane less than 50 miles from my house. Detroit Metro Airport's 20 minutes away by highway. s**t's been on the news all the time.

And then they took him to a hospital in the next town over, less than 10 miles away. I'm not scared though. Even if he did escape, this is the Detroit metro area, every wanna-be gangsta and thug with saggy pants would ******** his a** up.

Now he's in a prison about 20 minutes/10 miles southwest of here. I want to go visit and give him the proper American welcome with a steel baseball bat.
Oh you silly Americans and your "welcomes".

That's all that's on the news here too. Airports are going nuts.

Atlaas

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:39 pm
My holiday went pretty well. Long story short, I got my fiancé a 160G iPod, he got me Legend of Legaia (the very first game I ever fell in love with. OMG, my childhood! ♥), and his mom officially adopted a kitten she had been nursing back to health (she's a vet tech). Good times (and lots of alcohol) were had by all.

Davin_Nightwind
Heh, so it's pretty much confirmed that I'm starting school in January. They wouldn't have had me talk to the financial aid folks, they wouldn't have had me take the placement tests, and they defiantly wouldn't have given me a student ID number! ^_^

Congratulations! Are you excited? :3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:38 pm
Sunegami
My holiday went pretty well. Long story short, I got my fiancé a 160G iPod, he got me Legend of Legaia (the very first game I ever fell in love with. OMG, my childhood! ♥), and his mom officially adopted a kitten she had been nursing back to health (she's a vet tech). Good times (and lots of alcohol) were had by all.

Davin_Nightwind

Congratulations! Are you excited? :3

Oh, gods, you have no idea XD And thanks!  

Davin_Nightwind

Atlaas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:46 pm
I have a rash. crying

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:42 pm
The world sucks and will continue to suck in the next year. Happy New Year!  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 962 963 964 965 966 967 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games