Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
The Rainbow Paw Club (General chat) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 963 964 965 966 967 968 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:45 pm

What do I expect? Nothing really, I'm just not used to that kinda' talk as I see animals as cute innocent beings who'm the humans try to pin point out as savage beasts I'd much rather be killed helping a animal defend it's kin then be killed trying to kill it...

And notice I said "The humans" as I' prefer to call my self anything other then a human hell I'd rather grab some fantasy name like "Demon" and use it then be called a human as humans can be worse then any Demon.

Sorry for this long post....I think I gotta carried away but hopefully the point was made and not left out in the long....jib jab....LOL o.o
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:49 pm

You can't just hate humans considering the fact that you are one. And it's something you can't really deny. I go here to pretend I'm not human, but I never deny it.

God Emperor Akhenaton

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:51 pm

I'm bored O_o

And tired.
And bored again.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:55 pm

All humans are selfish, self-centered beasts that barely have control of our primitive animal urges, and with the way we kill each other for power, money, and fake gods, we pretty much are animals, abit ones with shiny exploding toys. I am flawed like all others... more smart, more wise, maybe, but still an animal and still flawed like all man.

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

God Emperor Akhenaton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:57 pm

Psycho Lee
All humans are selfish, self-centered beasts that barely have control of our primitive animal urges, and with the way we kill each other for power, money, and fake gods, we pretty much are animals, abit ones with shiny exploding toys. I am flawed like all others... more smart, more wise, maybe, but still an animal and still flawed like all man.

But does that mean that you yourself are selfish?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:05 pm

God Emperor Akhenaton
You can't just hate humans considering the fact that you are one. And it's something you can't really deny. I go here to pretend I'm not human, but I never deny it.
And? My sense's are ears are more senstive then anyone I've ever known, I have absolutely no psychological problems what so ever, I have spiritual sense's far stronger then any priest, I've even had a run in with the so called "Mythical" or "Folktale" (forgotten exactly what it was) known as "Bloody mary" and didn't even flinch.

Further more I did my research and the ancestral blood in my veins thanks to my indian grandfather of ages ago is in fact the blood of a demon.

Do not call me crazy, Do not call my stupid, Or even say for a second that I am just hiding from your so called "Truth" because you do not know me you have not done the research that I have done, you have not seen through my eyes or felt what I've felt let alone known the truth that you could never hope to see.

I've nearly died before yet I was protected by a guardian angel who reminded me before bringing me to my feet that it was/is not my time.

I shall say no more.

xXxZeh_Emo_FluffersxXx

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

God Emperor Akhenaton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:14 pm

XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
God Emperor Akhenaton
And? My sense's are ears are more senstive then anyone I've ever known, I have absolutely no psychological problems what so ever, I have spiritual sense's far stronger then any priest, I've even had a run in with the so called "Mythical" or "Folktale" (forgotten exactly what it was) known as "Bloody mary" and didn't even flinch.

Further more I did my research and the ancestral blood in my veins thanks to my indian grandfather of ages ago is in fact the blood of a demon.

Do not call me crazy, Do not call my stupid, Or even say for a second that I am just hiding from your so called "Truth" because you do not know me you have not done the research that I have done, you have not seen through my eyes or felt what I've felt let alone known the truth that you could never hope to see.

I've nearly died before yet I was protected by a guardian angel who reminded me before bringing me to my feet that it was/is not my time.

I shall say no more.

If you have 23 pairs of chromosomes and can produce fertile offspring, I call that human, but in the meantime, don't expect to insult humans and and use gnosis as an excuse to get away with it.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Yawns raising his arms over head for a nice stretch. "Man oh man....Got to stop sleeping for weeks at a time."

Legendary Hunter Desh

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:50 pm

Psycho Lee
Wow. Hey, humility is a good thing.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:04 pm

God Emperor Akhenaton
XxRen_The_Emo_BunnehxX
God Emperor Akhenaton

I shall say no more.

If you have 23 pairs of chromosomes and can produce fertile offspring, I call that human, but in the meantime, don't expect to insult humans and and use gnosis as an excuse to get away with it.
Mmm, well, before this gets to be too involved, one should define what is meant by "human."

Friggin' semantics...every damned time...

@ GEA- Not the best example since infertile folk are still human (or are they? dun dun DUN!) but point taken. lol.

@ Ren- Having abilities that are outside the range of most people doesn't make you inhuman. What you are biologically carries a lot of (i.e. "all of the") weight for science-minded people, and if you aren't that (biologically human), well, we expect to see you on the news any day now.

Thorn apple

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:17 pm

"By the way..."

*Dwale sings*

"I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves,
everybody's nerves, yes,
on everybody's nerves!
I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves
and this is how it goes...!

everybody's nerves, yes,
on everybody's nerves!

everybody's nerves, yes,
on everybody's nerves!

everybody's nerves, yes,
on everybody's nerves!

everybody's nerves, yes,
on everybody's nerves!
and this is how it goes...!"

etc.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:40 pm

Thorn apple
@ GEA- Not the best example since infertile folk are still human (or are they? dun dun DUN!) but point taken. lol.

There can be many reasons why someone is sterile, but point being, if hos chromosomes are able to splice with another human's to bear offspring that can also reproduce, then he is human. Now if he weren't human, but in the same genus, he would be able to produce offspring, but they won't be fertile. Since he claims that his demons are ancestral, this means that his ancestors were human, demon or not.

God Emperor Akhenaton

Thorn apple

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:56 pm

God Emperor Akhenaton
Thorn apple

There can be many reasons why someone is sterile, but point being, if hos chromosomes are able to splice with another human's to bear offspring that can also reproduce, then he is human. Now if he weren't human, but in the same genus, he would be able to produce offspring, but they won't be fertile. Since he claims that his demons are ancestral, this means that his ancestors were human, demon or not.
"I know a song that gets on...! Oh.

"Well, sure, I said your point was taken, it's just not what you explicitly said. Frankly, this whole thing rubs me as so inherently silly that it pains me to have to hold to the decorum of rationality.

"Indeed, things are likely to become quite surreal if this dialectic continues."
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:18 am

im hungry xD

CyrusVillalobo

Shirtless Werewolf

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

God Emperor Akhenaton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:38 am

Promitheus Zek
im hungry xD

Rabbit stew?
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 963 964 965 966 967 968 ... 1438 1439 1440 1441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games