Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 963 964 965 966 967 968 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shakeidas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:34 pm
I have come down with a nasty throat/upper respiratory illness of some kind. On New Year's Eve.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:46 pm
Shakeidas
I have come down with a nasty throat/upper respiratory illness of some kind. On New Year's Eve.
I feel your pain.
I've had mono since before Christmas, and now my small rash has turned into a splotchy, red, itchy, burning full body rash. :u

Edit: ******** THAT OH MY GOD THIS IS THE WORST RASH EVER.
Its pain level is like, the itchiest thing you've ever experienced, only you've got sunburn at the same time, and someone is like, beating the living hell out of you.

My only relief is ice cold bathes.
And oh dear lord are they ever cold.

Atlaas

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:05 pm
It's like... -holyshit degrees outside. gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:57 am
shoki_de_nai
It's like... -holyshit degrees outside. gonk
And windy and snowy! Good day to stay inside if you can. Brr...  

LilKitty115

Sadinda

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:23 am
Went and saw Wicked. It was awesome!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:00 pm
Suddenly, I'm very glad to have been able to get a Pell Grant XD I was down at the Art Institute today, finishing up my registration, when I was like "Oh, crap...What am I going to do about notebooks, sketchbooks, textbooks, and stuff like that? Oh, man...My GI bill hasn't started paying out yet...I'll be going the first couple of weeks without any books..."

So, I go talk to the financial aid folks, and they reminded me about the grant, as well as get the money going into my account there at the school. And damn, I was glad I did...My English Comp book alone was 80 bucks. And, apparently, when it comes time for me to get the Art History book, that one's gonna run me about 120 O_O  

Davin_Nightwind

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:25 pm
Davin_Nightwind
Suddenly, I'm very glad to have been able to get a Pell Grant XD I was down at the Art Institute today, finishing up my registration, when I was like "Oh, crap...What am I going to do about notebooks, sketchbooks, textbooks, and stuff like that? Oh, man...My GI bill hasn't started paying out yet...I'll be going the first couple of weeks without any books..."

So, I go talk to the financial aid folks, and they reminded me about the grant, as well as get the money going into my account there at the school. And damn, I was glad I did...My English Comp book alone was 80 bucks. And, apparently, when it comes time for me to get the Art History book, that one's gonna run me about 120 O_O

Go to Half.com; you can get all your books for a fraction of the price, I guarantee it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:42 pm
Sunegami

Go to Half.com; you can get all your books for a fraction of the price, I guarantee it. 3nodding

Ooh, nice...Thanks for that! In the short time I just spent poking around the site, I think I actually did see some of the textbooks I'll be using! biggrin  

Davin_Nightwind

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:22 pm
Davin_Nightwind
Sunegami

Ooh, nice...Thanks for that! In the short time I just spent poking around the site, I think I actually did see some of the textbooks I'll be using! biggrin

Not a problem. I only had to buy 2, maybe 3 textbooks when I was at AIP, but that site was really useful. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:46 pm
There's some kind of thing going around facebook, telling women to put the color of their bras on their status, for breast cancer. Of course this is a bunch of bullshit, but I thought I'd play along.

I am wearing a black lacy partially see through bra.

Why am I wearing a bra?

Because I have to support these sexy man-titties, of course.  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:13 pm
Breast cancer month is October isn't it? Obvious bullshit is obvious

*twiddles thumbs*
Haven't had access to the computer for a little while

I'm applying for disability since I can't work cause I'm a psycho, we'll see how that pans out.
Might be getting a leopard gecko or two if I do, according to my b/f (he knows I like reptiles)

Also, I gots no friends, lol

Edit: Also been addicted to playing Horde on GOW2. neutral Thank you free month of XBL lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:00 am
Ugh, I'm having such a hard time keeping my consumption-related resolve around friends, and it's not because of temptation.
I'm the marketing director, and will probably be the president next year, of the Environmental Affairs Committee at Cal State Northridge. So naturally, in the interest of the environment, I don't like driving aimlessly or eating non-sustainable foods (beef, wild shrimp, etc.)
Also, I'm a college student, so I'm frugal--I get to spend $10 per day for food, clothes, whatever, and my diet consists mostly of whatever's pescetarian (no meat but fish) at the 99cents Only store.
But my friends in northern California are addicted to pissing away money and shitting all over sustainability!
For example, tomorrow we are going to take the BART to the Cheesecake Factory in San Francisco, an outing that, between the 9 of us, cost literally hundreds of dollars. There are literally hundreds of restaurants with better reviews between here and there, including a Cheesecake Factory!
Being irresponsible with your parent's money is one thing, but now I have to do it too or simply not attend these outings. Also, I get sighs and dirty looks if I ask the waiter whether, for example, the salmon is Alaska wild, (sustainable) or attempt to ensure any of my consumption is ethically sound.
I've explained why I don't like spending like a drunken sailor and driving just to burn gas like the legendary spoiled rich kid we so abhor, and people have only said that I'm snooty. I've offered alternatives, and been ignored. I've simply refused invitations, and again been called snooty. How in the hell do I uphold my morals and not piss people off?  

Zella L.

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:14 am
Zella L.
Ugh, I'm having such a hard time keeping my consumption-related resolve around friends, and it's not because of temptation.
I'm the marketing director, and will probably be the president next year, of the Environmental Affairs Committee at Cal State Northridge. So naturally, in the interest of the environment, I don't like driving aimlessly or eating non-sustainable foods (beef, wild shrimp, etc.)
Also, I'm a college student, so I'm frugal--I get to spend $10 per day for food, clothes, whatever, and my diet consists mostly of whatever's pescetarian (no meat but fish) at the 99cents Only store.
But my friends in northern California are addicted to pissing away money and shitting all over sustainability!
For example, tomorrow we are going to take the BART to the Cheesecake Factory in San Francisco, an outing that, between the 9 of us, cost literally hundreds of dollars. There are literally hundreds of restaurants with better reviews between here and there, including a Cheesecake Factory!
Being irresponsible with your parent's money is one thing, but now I have to do it too or simply not attend these outings. Also, I get sighs and dirty looks if I ask the waiter whether, for example, the salmon is Alaska wild, (sustainable) or attempt to ensure any of my consumption is ethically sound.
I've explained why I don't like spending like a drunken sailor and driving just to burn gas like the legendary spoiled rich kid we so abhor, and people have only said that I'm snooty. I've offered alternatives, and been ignored. I've simply refused invitations, and again been called snooty. How in the hell do I uphold my morals and not piss people off?

Seems like you can't. But honestly, if people are going to be that annoyed by your efforts (I suspect it's because they feel bad that they don't make the same efforts, so they try to tear you down), why would you want to be friends with them, anyway?  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 963 964 965 966 967 968 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games