Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 964 965 966 967 968 969 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:09 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
cold and refrshing is wut rain is...i guess its my favoite wether beside thunder storms.

Von: *smiles, then draws a circle around him with a stick. the circle glows then it starts to snow heavily inside the circle* i enjoy blizzards myself.

-chalks a cicle around herself and the area becomes dry then she catches on fire- i really dont mind fire or ice or antthing really. -fire vanishes then body sparks with electricity- hmmmmm....i was only 3 and was struck by lighting 1493 times...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:12 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
cold and refrshing is wut rain is...i guess its my favoite wether beside thunder storms.

Von: *smiles, then draws a circle around him with a stick. the circle glows then it starts to snow heavily inside the circle* i enjoy blizzards myself.

-chalks a cicle around herself and the area becomes dry then she catches on fire- i really dont mind fire or ice or antthing really. -fire vanishes then body sparks with electricity- hmmmmm....i was only 3 and was struck by lighting 1493 times...

Von: *eyes spark with interest* that is many times. . .and how does one live through such a thing?  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:15 pm
Suki walks out of the hospital wing and sees Von. She's heard of him...he likes ghosts...she was one...that can change to human. She was in her human form. She walks up to Von.
Suki:Hi...my name is Suki.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:16 pm
IzzyCW
iiAngel of Death Temari
IzzyCW
iiAngel of Death Temari
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: koi!!! *runs over to him*
tatsuya: this was done by a wolf?
roseline: who could do such a thing?!
takumi: wolves hath done this?!
linnet: *gasps*

Randome wolf:*comes to akey and scrache her in the eye with poison*
Akey:Gah!!! *covers eye*
Wolf:*disappers*
Koi:Akey!!! *cant move cause to weak*
Akey:*smiles* im fine just a little scrach *cut starts glowing then goes to normal*
Yuuki:They are ganna kill the last two of the family they had to before.....
Ryo:Mitsuki do you know a wolf that can do that and would want to kill Koi and Akey?
Akey:*throws up blood and starts crying* I-i dont want to die!!!
Koi:Neither do i.....*falls to ground gasping for air*

-Yumi here's Akey and Koi and runs out to them giving each of them a small ball to chew wich tasted revolvting- "Chew to save your life." Yumi says.

Akey:*takes*
Koi:*trys to but passes out*

-Yumi drops the ball into Koi's mouth and makes him chew it- "Swallow."

Koi:*swollows*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:17 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
iiAngel of Death Temari
Neko_Cat_4ever
Jack weakly:this is MIA and mitsukis faults. MIA hit me and now mitsuki is marrying.
Ren:suddup.it your fault your in here. You stabbed yourself.
Suki:Jack?
Jack:am dead?
Suki:no

Akira:*goes and sits beside jack taking his hand* Please shh you have to get rest *smiles*

-smiles back-
Ren wispers:still your fault.

Akira:*gives a little kiss on his cheak*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:18 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Suki walks out of the hospital wing and sees Von. She's heard of him...he likes ghosts...she was one...that can change to human. She was in her human form. She walks up to Von.

Von: *hears Suki but has a hard time seeing her so he lifts his hand and the snow fades away* hello Suki *stands and bows* i am Von.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:18 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123

Von: *eyes spark with interest* that is many times. . .and how does one live through such a thing?

i dunno but im inmun to it now.i am able to bend it however i like to my will and its how i have odd color blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:20 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
Neko_Cat_4ever
iiAngel of Death Temari
Neko_Cat_4ever
Jack weakly:this is MIA and mitsukis faults. MIA hit me and now mitsuki is marrying.

Akira:*goes and sits beside jack taking his hand* Please shh you have to get rest *smiles*

-smiles back-

Jack:I'd kiss you back but I'm in too much pain.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:20 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123

i dunno but im inmun to it now.i am able to bend it however i like to my will and its how i have odd color blood.

Von: fascinating. . .*notices that Suki is getting rather wet from the rain* here you are. *walks over and places a gentle finger on her forehead, making the rain fall around her but not on her*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:21 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
IzzyCW
iiAngel of Death Temari
IzzyCW
iiAngel of Death Temari
Misuzu0614
mitsuki: koi!!! *runs over to him*
tatsuya: this was done by a wolf?
roseline: who could do such a thing?!
takumi: wolves hath done this?!
linnet: *gasps*

Randome wolf:*comes to akey and scrache her in the eye with poison*
Akey:Gah!!! *covers eye*
Wolf:*disappers*
Koi:Akey!!! *cant move cause to weak*
Akey:*smiles* im fine just a little scrach *cut starts glowing then goes to normal*
Yuuki:They are ganna kill the last two of the family they had to before.....
Ryo:Mitsuki do you know a wolf that can do that and would want to kill Koi and Akey?
Akey:*throws up blood and starts crying* I-i dont want to die!!!
Koi:Neither do i.....*falls to ground gasping for air*

-Yumi here's Akey and Koi and runs out to them giving each of them a small ball to chew wich tasted revolvting- "Chew to save your life." Yumi says.

-yumi takes out some bandages and puts them on Koi's and Akey's cuts and puts goz around Akey's eye- "your eye will be fin their just will be cut around the eye were the wolf scrach." -Yumi takes out a kunai just in case if any atackers come-  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:22 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
iiAngel of Death Temari
Neko_Cat_4ever
iiAngel of Death Temari
Neko_Cat_4ever

-smiles back-

Jack:I'd kiss you back but I'm in too much pain.

Akira:*giggles* i under stand *kisses him on lips* better?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:22 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Neko_Cat_4ever

Von: *hears Suki but has a hard time seeing her so he lifts his hand and the snow fades away* hello Suki *stands and bows* i am Von.

Suki:Ive heard much of you Von. You like...the supernatral. I suppose.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:23 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever

hi Suki -still electricuted-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:23 pm
IzzyCW
iiAngel of Death Temari
IzzyCW
iiAngel of Death Temari
IzzyCW

-yumi takes out some bandages and puts them on Koi's and Akey's cuts and puts goz around Akey's eye- "your eye will be fin their just will be cut around the eye were the wolf scrach." -Yumi takes out a kunai just in case if any atackers come-

Akey:Tahnk you
Rose:Akey sweetie you ok?
Akey:I've been better  

iiAngel of Death Temari

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:24 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Emo_lovin_Punk
Neko_Cat_4ever

Suki:Ive heard much of you Von. You like...the supernatral. I suppose.

Von: *raises one eyebrow* hm? where did you hear such a thing. ive never really given much thought to the idea of the supernatural. . .but i do interact with some yes.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 964 965 966 967 968 969 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games