Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 965 966 967 968 969 970 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:39 pm

I just re-watched the battle of Hoth for the third time since last Monday... I'm ready to go.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:46 pm

Likewise.
Plus, in addition to the battle itself, there's a fight I've had in mind for a long time.
A b***h-slap fight between Mordranna and Zendia!
All I need to know is: Who's Zendia riding shotgun with, or vice versa?

AFK Masturbating

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:50 pm

Well, of the active pilots we have now, I've got the best evasive control, and my atmospheric control is on par with all of yours, so I think I should fly one.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:21 pm

well I just found out it's gonna cost even more to get my Avi fixed if they don't repair the bug. I gotta buy one gender swap, then another one. Who knows how much thats gonna cost. Its already up to 10 k since I did it before.

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:22 pm

It costs gold to do that??? That's evil. Have you tried pming a mod about it?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:23 pm

elvisnake
It costs gold to do that??? That's evil. Have you tried pming a mod about it?

I've posted twice in the help forum but to no avail. No answers have come forth.

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:24 pm

Wow... If I had gold, I'd donate to the 'help Cale' donation pot, but you'd just spend it on sabaac chips or something...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:25 pm

Yeouch!
You're not gonna save money though, if you keep changing your hair. O_O It sounds as though it costs as much it it would be to do so IRL. $_$

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:26 pm

elvisnake
Wow... If I had gold, I'd donate to the 'help Cale' donation pot, but you'd just spend it on sabaac chips or something...

Thats not funny man.
And no I wouldnt.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:27 pm

Celestia Whitesword
Yeouch!
You're not gonna save money though, if you keep changing your hair. O_O It sounds as though it costs as much it it would be to do so IRL. $_$

No, I keep trying to delete my character because thats what the fix for it supposedly is.
never helps.
and I cant switch back because my Character gender is already set on Male.

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:28 pm

That sucks. Maybe if you change profile gender to female, it'll change the avitar to a male... or you'll still look female, and be one step closer to closure.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:29 pm

elvisnake
That sucks. Maybe if you change profile gender to female, it'll change the avitar to a male... or you'll still look female, and be one step closer to closure.

Thats where all the money comes in.
It costs ten k to switch to female, then probably more to switch it back to male.

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:31 pm

That's just crazy. Online sexchanges should be cheaper than that. Well look on the bright side. If you had, for some reason, decided to switch without being forced later, You would have had to pay, but now you get it for free.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:33 pm

elvisnake
That's just crazy. Online sexchanges should be cheaper than that. Well look on the bright side. If you had, for some reason, decided to switch without being forced later, You would have had to pay, but now you get it for free.

Ive been like this for at least two weeks.
The thrill of a free sexchange is ******** over.

Sol Walker
Crew

elvisnake

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:36 pm

Yeah. Let's start a get Cale fixed donation pool. I'll give you what I've got, and keep doing so 'till you're better. I don't need gold, now that I've got my tail and tux.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 965 966 967 968 969 970 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games