Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 965 966 967 968 969 970 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sadinda

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:42 pm

Zella L.
Rainey--I bet there's a lot of vegan raw places in Berkley, hehe, but are you talking about Cafe Gratitude perchance?
PS. fuuuuurrcon!! I'ma send you facebook message once I figure out my plans for transportation and lodging =D

(this is Rainey btw)
Yes! Cafe Gratitude. So good. I also have their recipes now. yum yum.
And actually there aren't that many Raw food restaurants. There is also Herbivore on Shattuck too, it's also vegan (cooked).
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:18 pm

I can't eat meat and it makes me sad because I like the taste of it...

So I'm forcibly vegetarian. But I ate some turkey today and now I have a tummy ache and really bad gas D:

/criesherselftosleep

Y^Y

The only thing I can eat is DEER. Which is good. ^^

User cannot be found

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:24 pm

awwww.
*cuddles up next to you and nuzzles*
i hope you feel alright...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:34 am

My b/f's mom gave me a tiny lop bunny two days ago that she got me. She's a sweet bunny, very loving and affectionate and has started doing happy jumps, purring, and sprawling already

Also, does anyone know how to make alfafa(she's a baby) pellets more appetizing for a bunny? She doesn't wanna eat them

Alektorphobia

Af Mas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:26 pm

Asphyxiat!on
My b/f's mom gave me a tiny lop bunny two days ago that she got me. She's a sweet bunny, very loving and affectionate and has started doing happy jumps, purring, and sprawling already

Also, does anyone know how to make alfafa(she's a baby) pellets more appetizing for a bunny? She doesn't wanna eat them

Kiss them and say they're from mommy?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:22 pm

Asphyxiat!on

Sprinkle a small amount of sugar water on it?
If it helps, they'll eat bananas and apples. Just don't feed them only that 'cause ours gets rather hyper when we do so it's probably like candy to them.

Garek Maxwell

Davin_Nightwind

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:17 pm

Ok, so I had my first day of class today. So far, I can safely say that it's pretty cool and that I love it, even with the mass amount of homework I already have. It's also safe to say that a lot of odd people go to art schools XD
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:19 pm

haha, good for you!
Im just livin out my days bored all the time lol.
Mebbe I should find a girl :l
or a guy.

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:20 pm

Garek Maxwell
Asphyxiat!on

If it helps, they'll eat bananas and apples. Just don't feed them only that 'cause ours gets rather hyper when we do so it's probably like candy to them.

try leafy greens too, such as spinach, kale, romaine lettuce. If she's not wanting to eat the pellets, I'd try a mush of 2:1 pellets and apple. Mush up the pellets in water and mush up the apple together. Feed a little at a time and slowly take out the apple.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:34 am

Totally relevant to the guild.
I can't really decide if I'm a furry or not.

I joined this guild after getting really into fursuits, and was kind of like, "YEAH I THINK I'M A FURRY. COOL".
Over time I think I just started losing interest, and it turned into, "Yeah cool, I don't really think it's for me".

I decided to draw the fursona I had worked out for myself again tonight, and I kind of like her.
I still love fursuits. I obviously talk to furries every day.

I'm not really sure.

Atlaas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:47 am

Atlaas
Totally relevant to the guild.
I can't really decide if I'm a furry or not.

I joined this guild after getting really into fursuits, and was kind of like, "YEAH I THINK I'M A FURRY. COOL".
Over time I think I just started losing interest, and it turned into, "Yeah cool, I don't really think it's for me".

I decided to draw the fursona I had worked out for myself again tonight, and I kind of like her.
I still love fursuits. I obviously talk to furries every day.

I'm not really sure.

There are only two things needed to be considered a furry, having an affinity towards anthropomorphic animals and engaging with the fandom. Fursuiting is really just this fandom's version of cos-play, though not all furs and suiters and not all suiters are furs.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:10 am

Rainey_angel81
Garek Maxwell
Asphyxiat!on

try leafy greens too, such as spinach, kale, romaine lettuce. If she's not wanting to eat the pellets, I'd try a mush of 2:1 pellets and apple. Mush up the pellets in water and mush up the apple together. Feed a little at a time and slowly take out the apple.
Lettuce is what I've been feeding her in place of the pellets since she's been refusing them. I'll try some of the suggestions and see if they help

Except Affy's. I am not gonna kiss an alfafa pellet D:<

Alektorphobia

Af Mas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:17 am

Yeah I really wouldn't either XD I was joking
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:24 am

Af Mas
Yeah I really wouldn't either XD I was joking
*shoves pellets in face* You know you waaaannnaaa

Alektorphobia

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:27 am

Does anyone know how to get two pain in the tail brothers to start doing more work around the house? I'm tired of being the only one doing the chores.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 965 966 967 968 969 970 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games