Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 966 967 968 969 970 971 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:23 am
Angel smirks and crosses her arms "about time someone notices me" she looks at kenji and pheonix and rolls her eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:28 am
valak walks out of the shadows without ragnos  

Dante Borges

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:38 am
JOIN THE MERRY GO PIRATES!!!! :3

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10228283  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:46 am
Phoenix looked at the white werewolf. "Um.....she is a female but not the head....the head is ......" he jsut stared at his phoenix with a eek exspresion. a huge booming doubled voice came from nowhere as the phoenix looked over at the white werewolf and squaked angrily at it. "Who is this, an albino lycan I see! well if you want to talk to the head female I'm awake now so you talk to me....or I can just have angel speak for me since these injuries are weakening me." the voice said as the phoenix looked over to angel.  

Phoenix utashima

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:11 am
white werewolf:very well the one called angel shall discuss with me  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:14 am
"Fine but she will be speaking my words....so true...." young phoenix roared in pain as it tried to move. Phoenix ran over to her and helped her as he lay back down on the grassy plain squaking litly as it slowly rested it's head.  

Phoenix utashima

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:16 am
"alrighty" she looks at them before walking up to the white werewolf  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:20 am
white werewolf:what are the terms of this sentry?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:29 am
young phoenix just squaked in pain her right wing seeming misplaced in a certain spot. "You shouldn't have moved, you've just done more damage to yourself...Kenji pass me my pack....Um excuse me ma'am." Phoenix looked over at the white werewolf. "Um....you wouldn't hapen to know the one ice move that Kenji's son knows would you?" he asked looking back at young phoenix with a worried face.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:35 am
[Wahts Happening? and Why do I even Bother Doing this My Character Doesnt rly do Anything and yea not Rlly important]  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:36 am
white werewolf:i do not im a spiritual not a ice  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:38 am
(sry, computer slow as hell)
she looks at the white wolf "we ask if you can please help this young pheonix, she is in great pain, just until she is fully healed, shes not really safe with us, and in return i shall help with anything that you ask for, whether is with fighting off an enbemy or whatever, i or we just want this pheonix to be able to fly again"  

Aprilbaby1

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:39 am
"Great, that doesn't help me at all....Kenji can you bring hugo here and for gods sake pass me my pack!" he said looking at young phoenix with a great deal of consern.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:46 am
Aprilbaby1
(sry, computer slow as hell)
she looks at the white wolf "we ask if you can please help this young pheonix, she is in great pain, just until she is fully healed, shes not really safe with us, and in return i shall help with anything that you ask for, whether is with fighting off an enbemy or whatever, i or we just want this pheonix to be able to fly again"
:white werewolf:....very well you may call me by my name as you are truthful and kind my name is morgana and we shall help her  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:47 am
(Well Ill just Pop in Somewhere Confused)

Tye Walks around The Forest Playing her Violin and She Sighs and Talks to Herself Sense No one Was there To listen Even So No one would Really care "The Path I Decided to Take in life is a Lonely and Sad one" She Sighs in Depression  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 966 967 968 969 970 971 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games