Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 966 967 968 969 970 971 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:29 am

Lunaria Canis
Does anyone know how to get two pain in the tail brothers to start doing more work around the house? I'm tired of being the only one doing the chores.

Step 1. Take foot
Step 2. Shove foot in a**
Step 3. ???
Step 4. PROFIT!
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:32 am

Asphyxiat!on
Lunaria Canis
Does anyone know how to get two pain in the tail brothers to start doing more work around the house? I'm tired of being the only one doing the chores.

Step 1. Take foot
Step 3. ???
Step 4. PROFIT!

Perhaps I should've mentioned both brothers are teenagers and taller than me.

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:33 am

Lunaria Canis
Asphyxiat!on
Lunaria Canis

Step 1. Take foot
Step 3. ???
Step 4. PROFIT!

That doesn't stop me from kickin my b/f's a** by submission.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:36 am

Asphyxiat!on
Lunaria Canis
Asphyxiat!on
Lunaria Canis

Step 1. Take foot
Step 3. ???
Step 4. PROFIT!

Yeah, but there are two things stopping me from doing the same to them. One, they can pick me up easily (I'm the lightest in the family) and Two, they like to use wrestling moves on me. I'm still feeling the effects of one the youngest did on me a month ago.

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:40 am

Lunaria Canis
Asphyxiat!on
Lunaria Canis
Asphyxiat!on
Lunaria Canis

Step 1. Take foot
Step 3. ???
Step 4. PROFIT!

Yeah, but there are two things stopping me from doing the same to them. One, they can pick me up easily (I'm the lightest in the family) and Two, they like to use wrestling moves on me. I'm still feeling the effects of one the youngest did on me a month ago.
You can take the mature route of having a sit down and discussion

Or you can blackmail them
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:42 am

Asphyxiat!on
Lunaria Canis
Asphyxiat!on
Lunaria Canis
Asphyxiat!on
Lunaria Canis

Step 1. Take foot
Step 3. ???
Step 4. PROFIT!

Have tried the talk, had mom try to get them to do more. That hasn't worked so I guess blackmail is my next step.

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:45 am

Lunaria Canis
Asphyxiat!on
Lunaria Canis
Asphyxiat!on
Lunaria Canis

Have tried the talk, had mom try to get them to do more. That hasn't worked so I guess blackmail is my next step.
twisted

Blackmail is easy with teens, they usually have some kinda of skeleton in their closet. I'd suggest spying on them a bit with a cam ready to reap the prized seeds
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:47 am

Asphyxiat!on
Lunaria Canis
Asphyxiat!on
Lunaria Canis
Asphyxiat!on
Lunaria Canis

twisted

Blackmail is easy with teens, they usually have some kinda of skeleton in their closet. I'd suggest spying on them a bit with a cam ready to reap the prized seeds

*smirks* Oh, with them it'll be no time at all before they start helping. Though I'll have to be careful since they know a few of my secrets and I don't want mom to know them.

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:08 am

Yaaaaawn.

I can happily say that my second IT internship is turning out to be a breeze but dayum does it get boring when there's no work to do. I think I'm gonna have to start taking my pad to work with me for slow days. Either that, or stop blazing through machines. sweatdrop

Oh well, diploma soon. Then I can find something more busy in the city. 3nodding

Also, I believe I'm late in saying this, but happy new year's, AFG! Hope all you awesome folks are alright. =)

Lunaria Canis

You can try what I do (although mine's with roomies, not brothers): stop doing what they won't do for them, then put it in their face. Like if they need to shovel the driveway, stick the shovel in their room, leaning on their TV, desk or something along those lines. Same with their dishes or laundry, etc.

S'bout the only way I've found to get the guys I live with to do stuff, they *eventually* get sick of living in their own mess/filth. Heck, I stopped making meals when they wouldn't do the dishes. Lazy bastards got right on it when steak night was cancelled. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:55 pm

Selene Aries
Atlaas
Totally relevant to the guild.
I can't really decide if I'm a furry or not.

I joined this guild after getting really into fursuits, and was kind of like, "YEAH I THINK I'M A FURRY. COOL".
Over time I think I just started losing interest, and it turned into, "Yeah cool, I don't really think it's for me".

I decided to draw the fursona I had worked out for myself again tonight, and I kind of like her.
I still love fursuits. I obviously talk to furries every day.

I'm not really sure.

There are only two things needed to be considered a furry, having an affinity towards anthropomorphic animals and engaging with the fandom. Fursuiting is really just this fandom's version of cos-play, though not all furs and suiters and not all suiters are furs.
I think this would count as engaging with the fandom.

I don't think there's a very active furry community around here. lol

Atlaas

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:01 pm

So last night, while I was surfing around online, my laptop suddenly started making this horrible metallic shrieking noise. Turns out my hard drive died. Fortunately for me, my fiancé is an engineer; he cracked my laptop open, put the hard drive in my external hard drive's case, plugged it into his laptop, and gently coaxed it back to life enough to pull all my irreplaceable files off. We then went to Best Buy to get me a new (250G) hard drive to put in my laptop. I lost my music files (but they're all on my iPhone, so I don't really care), and I have to re-install a bunch of programs (including all my Creative Suite software), but the files were what was important, and I have those, so it's okay. The last thing I'm working on is getting back my Firefox bookmarks, which my fiancé also managed to save-- there are a metric ********> of them, though, so it'll probably take all day (if it works at all).

EDIT: Also, does anyone have a URL for the old avatar editor page (ended in "menu=[insert item page here]", I believe)? Since I had to start from scratch, I don't have anything in my browser history, and I really don't like the new avatar editor page. Never mind, I've got it. I apparently bookmarked it a while ago. Smart. X3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:39 pm

The sugar water helped, thanks so much. She's eating her pellets now. biggrin

Alektorphobia

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:55 pm

Atlaas

I joined this guild after getting really into fursuits, and was kind of like, "YEAH I THINK I'M A FURRY. COOL".
Over time I think I just started losing interest, and it turned into, "Yeah cool, I don't really think it's for me".

I decided to draw the fursona I had worked out for myself again tonight, and I kind of like her.

I'm not really sure.

What is it that you like about fursuits? Do you like the idea of wearing a fursuit, or just like to look at them?

Lunaria Canis

You're older than them yet you let two bratty teens bully you around? Sounds like I need to go over there and beat the snap out of them.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:08 pm

Psycho Lee
Atlaas

I'm not really sure.

What is it that you like about fursuits? Do you like the idea of wearing a fursuit, or just like to look at them?
I've never worn one, so I don't know about wearing one, but on the outside they look so big, and plushie, and soft.
I don't like the price tag though.

Atlaas

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:11 pm

Lee, I come from a family where guys outnumber the girls 2-1. It doesn't help when both brothers are over 6 ft tall and can easily pick me up with one arm.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 966 967 968 969 970 971 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games