Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 967 968 969 970 971 972 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:51 am
Phoenix loked at her. "I'm sorry aswell for the time I yelled...just a bit of anger letting itself out......are you sure you can help her....i mean she is badly injuried and she has lost a great deal of blood." he said looking at youngphoenix again then at the the white werewolf. "I agree to what Angel said I'm willing to help you if you help use save her....And if you don't mind Morgana I'd like to talk with your whole clan along with other clans.....it's kinda important that I talk to the heads and they actualy listen since this thing we are dealing with is gaining in power as we speak."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:52 am
"thank you morgana, we dont know what we would do without your help"  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:55 am
(Okay Seriosly SOMEBODY!!! Please Tell me Exactly The Deal of Wahts Happening Here!!)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:58 am
(Um....well as you herd before young Phoenix is totaly injuried and can't even move a muscle right now...later on Ragnos came and took Hugo and kenji went 'BOOM' and then the whole forest was completely demolished...meaning no cover for young phoenxi so Phoenxi and kenji found a place for her to stay witch is what we are doing right now...oh and Terra we ca just say his curcuits needed to charge so he is sleeeping.)  

Phoenix utashima

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:11 am
(Oh Ok THANK YOU!!!! AND MERRY GO PIRATES HAS STARTED :3)
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=10229777#125246754  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:15 am
(I'll add myself soon just need a bit of time!.......Um where'd Lupine go????)  

Phoenix utashima

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:31 pm
(hey i already answered, just need lupine back XDD lolz)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:35 pm
(LUPINE WE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU)  

Phoenix utashima

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:43 pm
where is lupine we neeeeeeed himto get this thing going......and now I need to post to start a new page.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:29 pm
(Being totally lost, and very much so left behind, I narrate that one of my other characters came to fetch Terra and bring him home. So, I'm outta here. Sorry guys, but I just can't keep up after being away for a few days. Terra'll miss you guys~! 3nodding )  

Desire_light

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:17 pm
you speak of a grand tribunal one of which has not happened in over ten thousand years  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:25 pm
"I guess I do....but this is mportant we need to descusss this before it's to late...trust me I know the full estent of the power these people poses....now, do you agree to taking care of young Phoenix?" he said still sitting by the bird with the misplaced wing." Kenji I need My pack now!." he looked at Kenji meanicingly, then at young Phoenix and back to the werewolf. "Please see what you can do to call the tribes together this is as important as hunters with silver bolts coming and killing half your....Oops." he remebered how Kenji's parents died then just shut up.  

Phoenix utashima

panic-of-disco

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:29 pm
i will own all of you with my demon shurikin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:36 pm
morgana:i can try but i can not promise there are many blood fights and things can not be mended so easily  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Phoenix utashima

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:39 pm
"I see well try your best I realy need all the groups of lycans that live here to come.....and Kenji are you even listening to me?!" Phoenix said firring an arrow at him to get his attention.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 967 968 969 970 971 972 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games