Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 967 968 969 970 971 972 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:46 pm

*waves*
hey everyone....
*falls asleep in thread*
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:41 pm

Hehehehahahayesssssss.
Prepare yourself for girly nonsense.

My mom was talking to my boss today, and they started talking about this guy that I work with. He's around my age.
My boss has known him like, his whole life, he's her sons best friend.
And she told my mom she thinks he likes me, and that she's been seeing him trying to flirt with me.

I am of course oblivious though.
Either that or he really sucks at flirting.
This is great though. whee

Atlaas

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:43 pm

well I'm happy for you, haha
smile
best of luck~
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:03 pm

Sonya Khatsworth
You can try what I do (although mine's with roomies, not brothers): stop doing what they won't do for them, then put it in their face. Like if they need to shovel the driveway, stick the shovel in their room, leaning on their TV, desk or something along those lines. Same with their dishes or laundry, etc.

Lunaria Canis
Does anyone know how to get two pain in the tail brothers to start doing more work around the house? I'm tired of being the only one doing the chores.

Oh Psh! There wouldn't be so many chores around the house if you just did what us guys would do. Like with dishes. They wouldn't be a problem if you just got a big long bowl to put on the dining table or in front of the couch. When it needs to be cleaned, you could just hose it off outside.

Oh, and furniture! You wouldn't need to clean it much if you just went retro and got a bunch of plastic furniture and replaced the carpet with plastic that slopes to a drain. Then you could hose that down too. It'll all be bright and white and like new again!

See, us men know exactly how to do things right. You womens all just make things overly complicated. 3nodding
(Don't hurt me, I'm fabulous! D: )

Garek Maxwell

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:05 pm

=3=
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:41 pm

Garek Maxwell
Sonya Khatsworth
You can try what I do (although mine's with roomies, not brothers): stop doing what they won't do for them, then put it in their face. Like if they need to shovel the driveway, stick the shovel in their room, leaning on their TV, desk or something along those lines. Same with their dishes or laundry, etc.

Lunaria Canis
Does anyone know how to get two pain in the tail brothers to start doing more work around the house? I'm tired of being the only one doing the chores.

Oh Psh! There wouldn't be so many chores around the house if you just did what us guys would do. Like with dishes. They wouldn't be a problem if you just got a big long bowl to put on the dining table or in front of the couch. When it needs to be cleaned, you could just hose it off outside.

Oh, and furniture! You wouldn't need to clean it much if you just went retro and got a bunch of plastic furniture and replaced the carpet with plastic that slopes to a drain. Then you could hose that down too. It'll all be bright and white and like new again!

See, us men know exactly how to do things right. You womens all just make things overly complicated. 3nodding

eww..but I hate how your butt sticks to the plastic covered furniture..or slides when you're all sweaty

Sadinda

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Garek Maxwell

Actually, that entire idea is more complicated than what the men I live with would do. If they had their way, they'd just just get a huge supply of paper plates and then toss'em out of the window when they're done. Hell, they've brought the idea up enough times already... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:26 pm

hoho, very true for most men at least...

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Aijo_Iceblood

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:55 pm

i feel as if i am in the minority of men. i hate paper plates. i would prefer to do dishes just cause you know they will be clean. i hate when some one else washes dishes for me.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:13 pm

Aijo_Iceblood
i feel as if i am in the minority of men. i hate paper plates. i would prefer to do dishes just cause you know they will be clean. i hate when some one else washes dishes for me.

*raises hand*
i know EXACTLY what you mean :3

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:18 pm

So another piece of my (literally-) rotten wisdom tooth broke off today. Good thing it doesn't hurt. XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:20 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
That is all.

Oh, also on a plus side, according to a bunch of old women, I've lost some weight, and apparently look amazing. So, ********>

Atlaas

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:04 am

The bad:
I haven't heard from a friend of mine in about 3 weeks. I've tried calling her cell phone, and it goes straight to her voice mail. I tried calling her girlfriend and text messaging her, and haven't gotten a response.

I'm a little bit worried.

The Good:
I've been in possession of a car for about a week and a half. I've been re-learning how to drive, though, because it's a stick shift. But I now posses a car that's less than 10 years old.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:11 pm

Dammit, I am such a failure. ಥ__ಥ

Atlaas

stickfanatic

Fashionable Streaker

5,600 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:19 pm

sigh....
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 967 968 969 970 971 972 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games