Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:29 pm
(b00n a si nas-atuK ,dias i ekiL)

"Felfire... Fel..Fire.. Fel... the Felking! He owes me a favor i could get him to lift the curse! Does that work?"

(?eeS)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:49 pm
*efreet's body, slowly turns transparent, but you can still see him, he is still unaware of the events taking place*  

Ledgendary Hero

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:42 pm
Nymm shrugged as she tilted her head, listening to the sounds of their enemies approaching as she said, "Perhaps. But I was born with this curse. I don't know if it can be lifted when it's engrained into someone's body and soul."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:33 pm
*his body, now completely transparent, and incorpereal at this point he is unaware of anything involving the present*  

Ledgendary Hero

Kuta-san

Shirtless Warlord

6,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:50 pm
Kichi opened a spatial vortex and turned to Nymm, "This is the portal to the Realm of Felbeast, where resides the Felking. I'll need you to come with me in case he wants to see you."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:04 pm
(((!!!b00n ton si nas-atuk)))

She made a face, she obviously didn't like that. She sighed, "well, I don't believe that, but if your sure..." She waited, ready to fight.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Ledgendary Hero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:53 pm
*loud shreiks, screams, and gasps of horror, emanate seemingly, from where efreet was, but since now he in incorpereal at the moment, you aren't too sure where he is. he is still unaware of anything*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:57 pm
"Well, it seems like the efreet is taking his leave...but I don't like the idea of leaving Amu, Nena, and Yoshi here to fight on their own..." Nymm looked around nervously.  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:26 am
Amu Kechero
((Mobi-kun!!!! I'm surprized at you!!!!))

She looked at Yoshi, wondering why he was acting so weird. "Nymm, I think you need to rest."

(Don't be. He intrudes in everything like a loud child. He doesn't give characters proper breathing room. The art of RPing needs to flow like a river; he is as a rockslide bombarding the waters, making countless ripples and a discordant, jagged appearance. I understand he means well, but I am quite close to calling him a Philistine...)

He held the cub closer to him upon hearing the noises. He was used to them from battle, but this child was not. He petted its fur very gently, humming to it as if it really were his own child...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:23 am
((b00n reggib a si 6kcihcpmaV))

"Uh oh, I think they're right outside the door. Everyone, stay quiet so we can take 'em by surprise." Nymm slid closer to the door, trying to sense the exact positions of their enemies as she hissed in the direction of the efreet's position, "And if you can hear me over there, please try and keep the screaming to a minimum. That's probably what got their attention in the first place."  

Vampchick6

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:52 pm
((!!b00n a si ereh eno on

!!b00n tseggib eht m'I neht,era uoy fi dna))

The cub was scared, she held her stomach, fealing her 'odd' sensitivities taking over. She felt....so....numb...

She fell to the floor, hardly breathing.

Nena knelt down by Amu, and started patting her head with a damp cloth.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:00 pm
*still smoking in lobby?* (WHAT THE HELLS GOING ON!?!?)  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:48 pm
((enemies have found our position, we have a disappearing efreet about to give away our position, it would seem))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:26 pm
(And I am taking care of a bear cub! mrgreen )  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Vampchick6

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:08 pm
(( xd ))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games