Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:02 pm
((no your fine..its mostly me editing my post because we all post at the same time))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:02 pm
Chihiro: SHUTUP OZ! *the dragon breaks through and it blocks Vince as Chihiro jumps down*

"Im gonna make you regret even knowing me..."  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:05 pm
So I'm just part of this whole thing so Vince can test Oz.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:06 pm
((i guess but it seems like a god plot))  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:10 pm
Chihiro: *glares at Vince* if I were you I would out her down...or else...

*the dragon growls*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:12 pm
((i know))
Khana looked at Chihiro and her head lowered.Okay this has gone far enough.Khana melted into water and reformed back into herself,out of the ropes."I've seen enough" Khana said as she froze the whole cave around her,even Chihiro and Vince's feet to the the ground.  

Khana Uchiha

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:13 pm
Chihiro: what the!?

Dragon:...*prepares to help his master using dragon breath (fire)*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:14 pm
"Wait up!"Oz said, but then he slipped knocking Khana over, catching her, and then they knocked Vince over."Crap!"  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:17 pm
"Whoa" Khana said regaining her balance.
((that was a wierd moment in all this confusion eek ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:18 pm
Vince growled at Oz "You will regret this" and he turned. He ran through the tunnel, and set off a final trap, blocking anyone from following him.  

Sin the son of hades

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:21 pm
Chihiro: d**N

*The dragon helps Chihiro*

Dragon: now what? I dont think my power alone can help us out...im sorry Chihiro

Chihiro: its okay...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:22 pm
"Hmpf...I'm glad thats finally over...I was worried this might had gotten worse" Khana said she made the ice recede.Khana turned to Oz."Are you okay?" Khana said her expression full of concern.  

Khana Uchiha

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:27 pm
((man Oz is offline now.We can't do the rp for now unless Khana,Chihiro,and Vince have another encounter.that stinks)) gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:35 pm
((God...well I'm gonna do my thing then something might happen))

Vince walked down the tunnel, aware he was being followed. He turned and saw a dark figure. Suddenly he was at the Council. He turned, and saw the other werewolfs, who were generals. "Vince", one of them said "You must test him, as we all have tested those we turned. If you do not, you will be stripped of your title, and he will be killed."

Vince said "I know, I won't fail you again. I will find a way."
Then he walked out, and was in Oz's room. They teleported me here, so lets get some work done, Vince thought. He then got to work searching the room, seing how to test Oz.

Five minutes later he was running to Khana's room, he found a paper on her house. He guessed if he captured her, Oz would try to save her. Worth a try, since last time he tried, but maybe this time he would try by himself. he thought,  

Sin the son of hades

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:50 pm
((k))
"Its about time to get going though its almost midnight" Khana said turning around and walking towards the way out.I'm going to be so tired tomorrow.I feel like I could fall asleep walking...well not really.Khana walked home,and she noticed her door had looked like someone had come in.Hmpf.Khana looked up and saw Vince.Her expression was shock but she managed to ask "why are you here?" as her expression started to turn to anger.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games