Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:33 pm
"I think we should let him go and keep out of his work so that we have nothing to do with it."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:34 pm
kat nodded in agreement  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:34 pm
Niko'tonure sighed. "I was hoping for help, but oh well. Good luck getting out of here." A crack appeared into the earth, forming stairs.

((Can I have a second character? And, while I'm thinking, a third one, too?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:37 pm
Scott turned to the others and whispered. "If we can, we find a way to kill him. Then hunt him down. Or like we said, leave him be. We'll vote on it when it's safe." He turned back and had a non-nonchalant expression.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:39 pm
Echo nodds "sounds good to me" she looks around "err....lets find a way out shall we?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:39 pm
(sorry youve asked that like 3 times and i keep forgeting 2 anser back sweatdrop you can have some more carectors)
kat nodded again then she looked at echo "weres srike?"  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:40 pm
"Front door. I'll go first to make sure there are no hunters." He pulled out the magnum that was still hidden in his pants. He went over to the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:44 pm
"oh...uhh" she looks around before spotting him leaning against a wall, looking tired "err right there" she walks over and takes his arm "come on, you can sleep when we get out of here" she said and walks up next to kat "lets go" she lets go of strike and follows walt

Strike yawns "sorry, still a little tired" he smiles  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:47 pm
kat grabbed strikes hand and she pulled him along following scott 2  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:48 pm
Niko'tonure turned around, grinning. "Also, these stairs are an easy way out..." His voice seemed split, between his and a darker one. "If you feel like visiting my realm." He turned back, descending.

((Yay!))

Name: Kikino
Hair: Silver
Eye: Silver
Attitude: Lighthearted, innocent
Extra: Daughter of Artemis and sister of Niko'tonure and Luna. Can change eye color at will, and has several other odd abilities with no practical use

Name: Luna
Hair: Silver
Eye: Silver
Attitude: Carefree, but violent
Extra: Daughter of Artemis and sister of Niko'tonure and Kikino  

Demonic Repentance

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:49 pm
He opens the door and looks around. "I don't know. I've never seen a large group of hunters before. I don't know how they work. Maybe there's a trip-wire somewhere."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:51 pm
she sniffs the air "i dont smell anything unusual" she whispered to herself then looks around carefully, her eyes shifting to her werewolf ones "i....dont see....anything either"  

Aprilbaby1

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:52 pm
A little girl wandered through the building, wide-eyed. She saw someone... She ran up to him, (Talkin' 'bout Scott here) and said, "Hey mister, did you see my brother? He got red eyes and black hair, and he's kinda scary."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:53 pm
kat looked at her shocked tighting her grip around strikes hand kat never trusted new people well  

ikat-kun

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:55 pm
"He's over there by the Evil stairs." He closes the door and looks at them. He puts the magnum back into his belt. "So, who are you?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games