Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:49 pm
DaRkMuNcHkIn0889
i almost completely forgot to post this little one....she was a result of a breeding between one of my purples, of course, and one of my silver males. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i bred all of my dragons that i could since i have 5 more females than males and 2 more two-headed males than females. since i could only keep one out of all the ones that were bred i hope those other got good homes cuz only 3 of the breedings were not successful. so thats a lot of eggs.

i guess this one was looked over  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:51 pm
DaRkMuNcHkIn0889
DaRkMuNcHkIn0889
i almost completely forgot to post this little one....she was a result of a breeding between one of my purples, of course, and one of my silver males. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i bred all of my dragons that i could since i have 5 more females than males and 2 more two-headed males than females. since i could only keep one out of all the ones that were bred i hope those other got good homes cuz only 3 of the breedings were not successful. so thats a lot of eggs.

i guess this one was looked over

*pounces*
Thank you!
*pokes over to the incubator*
Yeah, looked over him in all the chaos. I think we need more mods in here........  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:56 pm
*looks over all the dragon babies*
Is that all? whew.
And if anyone would like to help out you are welcome to. Just PM Tree and ask her if you can be a mod to help with the dragons. It seems that our staff size needs to be increased....................  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:30 pm
*is panting*
I just went on the most insane dragon spam walk ever.
All to save this. It isn't mine, it was found in the egg spam thread in the Dragcave guild. There was a second that we tried desperately to save but it didn't work. So here is one triumph but know that his twin died before growing up.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:48 pm
This is the little headstone of the one I was trying valiantly to save. It isn't any of ours but I believe it deserves an honor post just for the fact that it was sick and I tried so hard to make it mature in to one of the neglected adults.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:48 pm
You did the best you could BD.

There's not much to be done if the owner waits til the last minute to ask for help, though.

At least you saved the one.  

Ultimate Dragon Momma

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:50 pm
Ultimate Dragon Momma
You did the best you could BD.

There's not much to be done if the owner waits til the last minute to ask for help, though.

At least you saved the one.

I know. The rarest dragon in the Cave until new ones are released. These things are highly coveted and to just allow one to die without trying to help is unthinkable. Well, I do think I saw more of the CB in 30 minutes than I had in a full day of casual dragon spam.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:28 pm
Oh, I also managed to pick up a silver and a paper last night as well.

Forgot to post them before I went to bed. sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anyways, I'll be more active in the dragon walking later tonight. The boyfriend's been complaining that I've been spending 'too much time on Gaia', lol.  

Ultimate Dragon Momma

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:42 pm
Hi, everyone! I'm back! Had a wonderful visit with my son. He seems very happy with his job, with the friends he's back, with his apartment. It's good to see how well he's made the transition from Joe College to Adult in Real World. biggrin

Will go back a few pages and catch up with everything that's been going in here. I knew the Incubator was in good hands. Thank you, Beady, Aldora, Maha, Kimmi and everyone else! Great job! mrgreen heart

Will go through and move the adults (including my golden boys... Yippee!) to the graduate post on the second page. And whatever other edits need to be done. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:46 pm
Ultimate Dragon Momma
Oh, I also managed to pick up a silver and a paper last night as well.

Forgot to post them before I went to bed. sweatdrop

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anyways, I'll be more active in the dragon walking later tonight. The boyfriend's been complaining that I've been spending 'too much time on Gaia', lol.

Cool, have collected them up.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:53 pm
Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Sunday, July 13, at 11:45 pm ET

* DISCHARGED PATIENTS *
Lots of healthy babies, hatchlings, and adults!
Thank you, Beady, Aldora, Kimmi, and Ultimate Dragon Momma!
You ladies are awesome!!!
heart

wahmbulance CRITICAL CARE UNIT wahmbulance

Damion_The_Wolf's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. all have only 2.7 days left to hatch!

SERIOUS CONDITION (soft shells and/or sick babies)

None at present! Woot! xd

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. These babies have 2 days or less to hatch. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:47 am
Okay, call me a softie but I got so tired of seeing these abandoned babies that I just had to rescue them...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh, and this one? I bred with one of golden boys (Gwri) and Beady's namesake. biggrin

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:12 am
Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Monday, July 14, at 8:10 am ET

* DISCHARGED PATIENTS *
Lots of healthy babies, hatchlings, and adults!
Thank you, Beady, Aldora, Kimmi, and Ultimate Dragon Momma!
You ladies are awesome!!!
heart

wahmbulance CRITICAL CARE UNIT wahmbulance

None at present! Yippee! biggrin

SERIOUS CONDITION (soft shells and/or sick babies)

None at present! Woot! xd

~ ~ ~ Dragons and walkers napping. Shhh... do not disturb! ~ ~ ~
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:50 am
The eggs are back! The new eggs can be seen on TJ's scroll!  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Admara Tanier

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:24 am
Yay! Someone finally acknowledged I was here! My eggs are getting down there in days. How is everyone today?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games