Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:50 pm
(zadoc wanted me to make sure ya'll know this is Lief talking just in case anyone was confused)

We're in what's left of the mall, I'm rescuing Zadoc and Tamake and then we were gonna evacuate the city (we have some back story to go through, coming soon)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:54 pm
Ah, then i wont have Saren interfere there. I ahve no idea what he is doing yet. I cant really fufill the small plot Saren has until a main villian or good guy shows himself.  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:57 pm
Tigerx81
Ah, then i wont have Saren interfere there. I ahve no idea what he is doing yet. I cant really fufill the small plot Saren has until a main villian or good guy shows himself.

Ya we don't know too much about who's behind this yet, for know Pummels character has been the leader of the dark tamers although we know there is way more to the story!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:57 pm
Well I wish the dark tamers had a directive other then destroy..  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Tigerx81
Well I wish the dark tamers had a directive other then destroy..

Ya that would be nice. My character was told that we are destroying the cities because the world was going to be destroyed do in a twisted way we are saving the digimon from being completely destroyed later or something, Draco's attack interrupted the explanation I was getting. At this point my character is finishing the deal he made with the dark tamers but is not too sure which side he is on.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:10 pm
Zadoc the 27th
Did you see our latest plot twist in the network city rp?

Nope... I'm still trying to figure out what to respond to so that I'm not just poofing out of nowhere sweatdrop  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:12 pm
ya it's all a bit crazy right now, don't worry our twist was very easy to miss so far you'll see it more in a bit!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:15 pm
I dun like it sweatdrop
Truth be told I was screwed up when it became apparent that the mall and the plaza were not in the same area... that REALLY threw me off...

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:15 pm
If you need to poof find saren  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:22 pm
That might be how Marcus gets to see you because when Paramiere and Cadaiver finally find him, he's going to go poof and on a quest for world domination...  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:24 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
That might be how Marcus gets to see you because when Paramiere and Cadaiver finally find him, he's going to go poof and on a quest for world domination...

There might not be much of a world to dominate soon, You better hurry up, Are you playing this as before or after the memories event?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:27 pm
(Zadoc) is back momentarily while he chacks the first draft....  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:28 pm
During... Since I help planned the event, I know how it ends so trust me... there will be a digital world left at the end mrgreen

Unfortunately, I know how it ends, but not how to get there simply because the clues and tips that people have to do stuff for Kira owns, since I slightly wanted to participate as a contestant worthy of prize while still keeping order as a supervisor of sorts...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:34 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
During... Since I help planned the event, I know how it ends so trust me... there will be a digital world left at the end mrgreen

Unfortunately, I know how it ends, but not how to get there simply because the clues and tips that people have to do stuff for Kira owns, since I slightly wanted to participate as a contestant worthy of prize while still keeping order as a supervisor of sorts...

Oh I see, that;s what I'm kinda sad about my rp, I wish I didn't know what was going to happen so I could join ya'll as players, anyways I think the main intro is done, I'm gonna send it to you tell me what you think, I'll send the rules and what not in a bit.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:35 pm
ah very nice then, i would have joined the meories rp, but i have issues with not having read (or atleast scanned) every single post in a roleplay, and frankly, there was no way i was doing it for the memories event. though i did find it histerical the other day when a member sent me a message saying that they were wrong to have told me they were a better roleplayer than me. apparently they thought i couldnt roleplay due to my lack of ability. they had mocked me several times, all of which i kept my mouth shut during. then i sent them my first secon and third rp post, just to rub it in their face a little  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff