Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mina Beltara

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:11 pm
The US Women's team got bronze. I think it was Sweden that got silver. The score for the gold medal game was 4 to 1. ^_^

I forgot all the other stuff, but the site that our stations mention is http://www.nbcolympics.com and they have the current medal standings there and you can chose which sport to see pics and results from.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:19 pm
rofl Faile's a boy!

'Course, my avatar is completely screwed-up, too. stare  

Jameta
Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:20 pm
Faile was a boy, anyways. My avtar keeps jumping between three other individuals... and I dislike all of their fashion sense. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:25 pm
Ok, Faile was a boy again, then mine changed to pink and orange cat-ears gal, and the chobit in pink in the upper-right hand corner is creepy. sad  

Jameta
Captain

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:26 pm
Ok, everything looks normal, now that I put the event items on.

This is one of the few times you will see me looking like a dork for an extended period of time. mad  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:57 pm
*Laughs.* You know, during this entire glitch I haven't seen my avatar change at all? And when I look at the people I know by their avatar, it doesn't look like they've change. I almost feel left out. *laughs.*  

Mina Beltara

Mina Beltara

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:09 pm
Oh! Next time I look different, can you screen cap it so I can see? I wanna see who I poof into. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:56 pm
I didn't see any messed up avi's either gonk  

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

Mina Beltara

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:16 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
I didn't see any messed up avi's either gonk

Does it make you feel left out, too? Supposedly some people are turning into house avatars, but I haven't seen any screen caps of that happening. I know the other day I was just a shadow spot in towns all day.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:18 pm
I think everything is working for me again, so I don't know if the glitch will come back my way. sweatdrop  

Jameta
Captain

Mina Beltara

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:29 pm
Aww. That's not fun. My friend's avatar was changing every five minutes earlier.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:24 am
*Cheers for a fifth day in a row of fog and mist in Texas.*  

Mina Beltara

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:48 pm
Wow. That reminds me of when my family went to visit our aunt/uncle people for Christmas. The Canadians come to Texas, and it snows xp

Aint that a steotype and a half.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:54 pm
^_^ My group of pirates have been telling our friend in New Hampshire she need to close her door, we don't need her AC all the way down here. We had some ice over the weekend here, mist from the fog caused 2000+ accidents in the Dallas Metroplex over two days. And people in Dallas with all the fancy and shiny cars are complaining because the salt/sand mixture on the roads is covering their cars in dust. Would they rather have a car they have to wash or a car they have to buy new because they were driving too fast on an overpass?  

Mina Beltara

Mina Beltara

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:46 pm
In a moment of randomness: My favorite Olympian these games is Apolo Anton Ohno. ^_^ I cheer for him more than any other.

Another randomness: There's a lot of Olympians that are dating or married to each other even before going into the games in skiing and skating.  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games