Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:45 pm
"You Goddamned coward!" Adam growled at him.
He jerked against his ropes.
"Leave them out of this."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:53 pm
Mirza looked at him and slapped him really hard.
"Shut up, I didn't ask your oppinion and after all I'm going to clean their infected souls with the true and show them a way to the true...But your brother will have another destiny"
He then walks towards Dougal and smiles
"Your not going anywere my dear"
He then creates a cave of shadow and lock Dougal there.
"You will be sitting there nice"
He smiled  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:56 pm
Adam took the hit but didnt break eye contact with mirza.
"You said you'd leave him alone if you had me." he said darkly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:03 pm
"Indeed I said so I will leave him here in a nice cage and if he is nice I could put him in a good view so he can see you get tortured. It would be very evil and coldhearted but your not a couple" He then smiles
"I'm in a mission and I don't want to have people on my way"  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:08 pm
Adam sagged a little in defeat and glared at him.
"Let him go." he siad, althogether lamely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:09 pm
Dougal continued to tremble at the mental attacks that perriodically surged through his skull.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:13 pm
Menahwile, Natasha took a seat and put her feet up as she read."we're in deep crap, aren't we?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:13 pm
"Beelio told me to kill some on his way and get him a new friend. But he never said to follow your orders"
He then kicks him
"Now go before I have to kill your friend too make you walk"
He then walks to Dougal
"Don't worry I will free you if you don't get your face into my orders"
He then kicks Adam more
"Walk you idiot "  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:16 pm
Adam walked quicker, dragging his wings behind him and limping.
"Whatever. Let's get this overwith."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:24 pm
After a moment he stops Adam and look around for a bit.
"Well here was master before when we tied your lover. So we better pick the same spot." He then looks at him
"Do you want to get tied upside down to ?"  

Yllirion

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:23 pm
Lilith glanced at Gabriel.
"So you don't know how to stop this?" She asked as she made her way to the indicated shelves.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:28 pm
Adam eyed Mirza.
"If it's the same to you, I'd rather be facing the right way up."
He looked out as the scavengers had already begun to gather, peering curiously from behind rocks. In the air, he saw the farmilar shapes of a couple of roaming demons who he knew all to well - the same guys he had half-killed when he and Dougal had headed for Hell's enterance the first time.
s**t...

---

Gabriel finished flicking through the book and discarded it after folding over a couple of pages.
"Well I wouldn't say that exactly. I certainly don't know what's going to happen if they manage to open the seals, though. It might be irreversable. To stop it before it happens is our best option."
He levitated a few other books his way and they landed in a neat pile on the table.
"My knowledge is usually closely bound with God's, essentially I'm a part of Him - like a little tumor that started wlakinga nd talking or something. But you have to understand that His 'omniscient' knowledge is based prophetic flashes of inspiration. Like dreams he recieves. Hence why, when he made me, he had no idea of genders or how they would work. It was only a billion or so yeasr later that he got that flash of inspiration, hence Lucifer and later Adam and Eve.
So God got the vision of the apocolypse, and relayed it's exact details to me, with the solemn oath i was to tell no-one else about the exact details of it. We know what the seals do - but to open Hell's gates would not necessarily bring about the same Apocolypse as the one we prophecised. Basically i can tell you this : The apocolypse, in whatever form - real or fake - can be stopped as long as the four horsemen are not present. Once the four horsemen make an appearance, we're all skrewed sotospeak."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:58 pm
Lilith frowed at the shelf she was now looking at.
"That would not be good." She said and pulled out a couple books that looked like they'd be helpful to bring back to the table.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:03 pm
"Well, I sincerely doubt that they'll make an appearance. The time's not right." gabriel said and flicked through the pages of teh boook, reading unnaturallly quicly. His attempt at an 'innocent' facial expression was so uncharacteristically wooden that it was clear he wasn't saying all he knew.

(lol Gabriel, bless him, is almost completely incapable of lying or keeping a secret. expression --> ._. )  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:14 pm
Lilith returned the to table with the books with her books piled in her arms. She looked at Gabriel's quick flipping and blank face.
"You don't look very convinced. And are you actually reading or just skimming?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games