Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:50 pm
Leon growled. He too wasn't in a very good mood. "Family tradition or not she is not going to come in here and tell me how to assist my wife. And I-"
"Leon." Sirius said. "She doesn't know of our traditions. Do not be upset for her ignorance." Leon pulled Kailee close his eyes dark. "Elyon. Take a step back. she may need you but if you get Leon angry it will only distress Kailee and that won't be good for her. Leon knows what he's doing. He's assisted me and my dead wife delivering his siblings before he knows what to do. No doubt he has the bath set up to stay heated. He looked at Leon who was growling a little and nuzzling his wife's cheek. Again Leon's hand rubbed her back in his mind he felt helpless and that...woman yelling at him made his beast boil. He saw his father's eyes widen. "Elyon. Move back. Now."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:56 pm
Elyon glared at Sirius, but did as she was told.
Kailee blinked and then reached up and stroked his cheek. "Leon, please. Calm down. I want my mother here. Please, Leon." she whispered.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:07 pm
"Trying." He whispered to her. "I just...Don't like her telling me what to do like I'm some green eared moron." He hissed. His hand went down to her belly and his expression changed. As if feeling their daughter kick his hand was soothing his temper.
Sirius glared back. "Seriously woman one word from Leon and you're on the other side of the world."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:34 pm
Elyon growled at Sirius. "You try and I'll rip your throat out." she snarled.

"Mom! Stop it! You too!" Kailee shouted pointing at Sirius even as another contraction hit her. "All of you just shut up!!!" she snapped. "I don't . . . I don't want fighting." she ground out between clenched teeth as she tried to ride out the contraction without crushing Leon's hand.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:47 pm
Leon gave a little whimper "You can hold it tighter my love." He whispered trying to soothe her best he could, then he looked up. "If you two don't stop your fighting tradition or not you're both out of this." He said with his own growl. "I will not have you distressing my wife any more that she is." In a lower tone he added. "You can crush my hand if you wish my darling, it will heal before the next wave." He kissed her cheek. "My brave, brave girl."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:40 pm
Kailee moaned a little as the pain lessened only to come back full force. She was not a happy werewolf right now.

Elyon frowned, her eyes soft. "It'll be okay baby. The pain will pass . . ." she whispered as she went and got a cold washcloth to gently dab over Kailee's forehead, wiping away the sweat that was forming there.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:48 pm
Leon moved his hand letting the jet stream of water hit her lower back once more. His face showed great worry and Sirius gave a small sigh wishing he could comfort his son but he needed to go through this with his wife and slightly pushy mother in law. "You're so brave." Leon whispered brushing her hair from her face. A hand moved to her belly and he frowned. "She's dilating too fast." He looked up at Elyon. "Is that normal?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:18 pm
Elyon frowned. "I'm not sure. Then again, halfling children tend to do things out of the ordinary." she said, continuing to dab the sweat away from Kailee's face as her daughter panted, by this time, just wanting the baby out of her.

Kailee screamed as she felt the first need to push, her hand clenched tightly around Leon's, knuckles turning white. "I don't want to do this, I don't want to do this anymore!" she sobbed out, the pain overriding anything else for the moment.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:28 pm
Leon nodded slowly then gave a yelp. "It's okay my love, just push now, you need to push!" He said trying not to focus on his hand. "That's my brave girl push!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:38 pm
Kailee screamed again before . . . "I'm already pushing as much as I can! Quit telling me what to do!!" she shouted before the urge passed and she stopped pushing, her anger ebbing with the pain. "B-but . . . don't stop coaching me. Please?" she asked, sounding scared as she clutched tightly onto Leon's hand, panting.

Elyon resisted the urge to laugh. She remembered being just as contrary when Kailee and Aven was born. Lashing out only to timidly ask the exact opposite.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:43 pm
Leon chuckled just a little and kissed her cheek. "Okay my love, I just want to help you through this, I love you so much. Do you want the jets turned up a little?" He asked rubbing her back trying to ease the pain best he could. He hadn't realised but every lycan and vampire out there could hear and was waiting anxious as to how the birth would go.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:04 pm
Kailee shook her head. "No . . . I'm- . . . nggh!" she had to cut off as another instinct to push came over her and she had to follow, even though it was painful.

Elyon frowned and then looked at Leon. "Maybe you should." she said, hating to see her little girl in such pain.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:08 pm
Leon nodded quickly turning it up on her back and putting one on her belly. "That's my girl push." He squeezed her hand gently. "Mama check see if it's almost over."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:59 pm
Elyon leaned over and reached down to feel for the baby's head. To her delight, she found it. "I can feel her head! Come on Kailee. Push." she said softly.

Kailee screamed as she pushed one last time before Elyon pulled the baby Natalia out of the water. Kailee then went silent as she fainted from exhaustion.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:33 pm
Leon gave a delighted cry which turned into horror. He held her close and with a gesture demanded Elyon put the baby on her chest so she could hear her mothers heart and see her mother's face.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games