Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G-fan 2000

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:40 am
G-fan 2000
red 14 the sniper
Tora rolls over off the branch and lands back on the ground. in pain she wakes up and says "five tree banches high and im fine, any lower i roll out of the tree" she slowly sits up.

Vrix says huh? oh, hehe, sorry, just staring at this cute lizard and i'm trying something out C biggrin ocuments and SettingsCompaq_OwnerMy DocumentsMy PicturesDragon 3.JPG
dang it! it don't work, PURRRRRFECT!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:43 am
"hm"she checkes the knife in her boot to see if it is okay.  

Alice the Loving

G-fan 2000

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:45 am
G-fan 2000
G-fan 2000
red 14 the sniper
Tora rolls over off the branch and lands back on the ground. in pain she wakes up and says "five tree banches high and im fine, any lower i roll out of the tree" she slowly sits up.

Vrix says huh? oh, hehe, sorry, just staring at this cute lizard and i'm trying something out C biggrin ocuments and SettingsCompaq_OwnerMy DocumentsMy PicturesDragon 3.JPG
dang it! it don't work, PURRRRRFECT!

i have photobucket but it won't work!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:51 am
G-fan 2000
G-fan 2000
G-fan 2000
red 14 the sniper

Vrix says huh? oh, hehe, sorry, just staring at this cute lizard wait let me try this User Image

G-fan 2000

G-fan 2000

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:52 am
G-fan 2000
G-fan 2000
G-fan 2000
G-fan 2000
red 14 the sniper

Vrix says huh? oh, hehe, sorry, just staring at this cute lizard wait let me try this User Image
IT WORKED!!!! YIPEE!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:54 am
"you are a sad strange lttle neko" she says drawing her knife.  

Alice the Loving

G-fan 2000

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:04 am
red 14 the sniper
"you are a sad strange lttle neko" she says drawing her knife.
you wanna fight *materilizes spear*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:10 am
"sorry the blade on here has been broken from my fall" she bearly bend the blade and it snaps in half. "see, althouh i could win, but my knees are giving out on me so any ways can you fix it, im a carpenter not a smity?" she asks looking at the hilt of the knife wich contains a snow wolf howleing at a red moon.  

Alice the Loving

G-fan 2000

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:15 am
red 14 the sniper
"sorry the blade on here has been broken from my fall" she bearly bend the blade and it snaps in half. "see, althouh i could win, but my knees are giving out on me so any ways can you fix it, im a carpenter not a smity?" she asks looking at the hilt of the knife wich contains a snow wolf howleing at a red moon.
i can try, *speaks elven language, tip begens to float and remerge itself with knife* hope that helps, well, i gottat go back to my dorm, see ya! *scurrys off to complete decorating dorm*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:17 am
G-fan 2000
red 14 the sniper
i can try, *speaks elven language, tip begens to float and remerge itself with knife* hope that helps, well, i gottat go back to my dorm, see ya! *scurrys off to complete decorating dorm*
on way to dorm vrix stops dead, wait i've seen that type of knife before *headache of massive proportions occurs and Vrix starts having flashbacks*  

G-fan 2000

G-fan 2000

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:19 am
G-fan 2000
G-fan 2000
red 14 the sniper
on way to dorm vrix stops dead, wait i've seen that type of knife before *headache of massive proportions occurs and Vrix starts having flashbacks*
*crumples and holds head from exploding all over the walls*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:19 am
" bye lad" she turns around and throws it into a tree. "tch he`s good" the tree falls down in half. she pulls a string and the knife flys back at her, she sides steps and catches it but couht the base of the blade too and cut her hand open.  

Alice the Loving

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games