Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:54 pm
[He sounds cool. :3]
[Did they already put a movie in or is this idle time while we wait for Judith to switch DVDs? xD Just in case...]

Judith rummaged around the bag to find her movie, when she found it she switched the DVDs and started playing hers.
"Everyone alright with a musical?" She asked and started playing The Producers.
She wasn't a huge fan of musicals but the setting of the movie reminded her how much fun it was in the 50s.

--

Mason looked nervous but stayed resolute.
"Yeah... It'd be alright." He said.

[It was a lot harder than I thought to think of a movie for Judith for some reason.]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:00 pm
[the old or new producers? And that's terrible - there's lots of great films in that era...though come to think of it most of the ones i'm thinking of are maybe in the 60s - eg 'its a wonderful life' 'the wizard of oz' 'breakfast at tiffinys' 'guenavive' etc]

"sure, why not?" Drake smiled, having never seen the musical before, but always having enjoyed a song and dance.

--

Tristen smiled and stroked a finger over his jawline in a slightly patronising yet seductive gesture.
"how do you know? You've no idea what it entails do you? though i appreciate your trust in me. Give me your wrist."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:07 pm
[I'm not a huge movie buff so I couldn't think of anything, just movies I've seen. I was trying to quickly research movies that take place in the era, but I'm doing homework at the same time so I just picked the first thing that came to mind and a quick reason she may like it. Breakfast at Tiffany's would have bee a good one though, wish I'd thought of that. I've never seen it though. Guh, it's hard to judge a movie you've never seen. Dx]

"Alright." Judith smiled and settled in on the couch.

--

Mason blushed at the gesture, he was already nervous and she wasn't helping. He held out his wrist to her hoping this was going where it appeared to be.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:13 pm
[it's an ok film - quite sweet, and has the most racist acting of an Asian man you'll ever see xd ]

Drake settled down and drained off his drink again.

---

Tristen smiled at how uncertain he was when she was playing with his nerves.
"Seriously though, there'll be a little pain, then the venom will paralyse you for a little. At that point, once the venom's done it's work, most humans find it quite a pleasurable experience. When I've finished I'll heal you up and it'll take a few minutes for the venom to fade away. ok?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:18 pm
[I'll have to watch it one of these days, there's so many movies that I need to watch. Today is one of those days, my mind is everywhere. ]

"Okay." Mason said, still nervous but now that he knew exactly how it would work he was more sure.
Lillin watched curiously, she wanted to see how this would go.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:28 pm
[i know what you mean. I've got a load of dvds lined up i need to watch (though most i've seen before), and now i've borrowed resident evil apocalypse so i need to watch that too >< None of the films are particularly cheerful -lol]

Tristen smiled at him in encouragement and then in a swift movement extended her fangs fully and chomped down on his wrist, expertly hitting an artery. True to form the venom injected as soon as she bit down, corroding the skin around the bite like on the victims, but mainly entering the bloodstream in what would be a burning sensation that mixed to paralysis but not necessarily complete numbness. As it passed through the nerves, and especially once it entered the brain, it triggered a great amount of endorphins to flood the body. Tristen had politely liked to describe the sensation as that first cup of tea after a long day or a drug after a long abstinence, but most vampires had much lewder comparisons to the sensation.
As she drank she fixed her eyes on him, monitoring how well he was taking it and concentrating on sating her now roaring hunger without killing him. Experience had taught her how long it took to drain a certain amount of blood, but each person was an individual and so it was no exact science as to hwo much blood they couldn't healthily lose.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:44 pm
Mason flinched when she bit him, not expecting the swift move or the sudden pain. He clenched his jaw as it burned but relaxed as he started going numb.
"This... isn't so bad." He mumbled as the endorphins kicked in.

[Aww. Watch a happy movie DT. D: It's okay, I almost had Judith pick Requiem for a Dream as her movie. That's a pretty depressing movie. lol]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:54 pm
[haha depressing is evil. On my lineup i've got this resident evil (never seen), the 6th sense(seen), Blade runner (never seen) and Hallow man (seen) as well as the star wars origional trilogy (seen) - so not depressing, but not cheery XD]

You should be on my end of this
Tristen thought, actually moaning briefly in a mix of satisfaction and desire for more when she'd almost reached the amount of blood she was allowed form him. She opened her mouth and pushed his wrist forcefully form herself to break contact, and then returned licking at the wound to heal it up. It was a relatively simple skill, but one she knew many vampire slacked. It required a little training from the sire, which was usually passed down through the particular clans, and so those vampires without a clan allegiance rarely learn of it or the other 'magical' skills available.

"Done." she said cheerfully, licking the blood form aroudn her lips and sighing in happiness as she felt full.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:02 pm
Mason was too zoned out to notice anything until she forced his wrist away.
"Are you good now?" He asked.
Lillin watched the process with fascination, so that was how vampires did it.

[I have a list in my head, I only know right now that I have to watch Pulp Fiction and Breakfast at Tiffany's. I'll remember other movies randomly but those are the only two right now. I watched Hollow Man once and I didn't like it but I've never seen those other movies.]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:04 pm
((Sorry-I'm in class and the teacher had a discussion......))

Koko nestled comfortably against Drake as the film played although she felt a little....out it with the alcohol. She tried desperately to keep her wits about her.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:10 pm
[lol]

Drake watched Koko occasionally between scenes in the film, gradually noticing she looked a little tipsy. HE repressed a laugh and started plotting to figure out how he'd get her to walk (or wobble) around so he could laugh at her drunkenness.

---

"I'm good." Tristen smiled, looking visibly more relaxed.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:18 pm
[I was wondering where you suddenly disappeared to.]

Judith watched the movie, sipping her drink until it was finished. She glanced at Koko and Drake and figured it would be easier to just refill her own drink. She got up and walked back to the kitchen.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:20 pm
Koko oblivious to Drake and his devious thoughts. She merely snuggled closer. A quiet happy sigh escaped her as her hand stroked his chest. She had warned him that she didn't handle alcohol well. Now Drake was getting to see why.

The last time she touched the stuff was.....actually she couldn't recall at the moment.......but the reason she had the stuff now was for company.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:29 pm
Drake watched Judith go for a refill and restrained himself for asking for another glass. he drank far too much anyway, and he wanted to be sober enough to appreciate the spectacle Koko would eventually make of herself. he had to admit she was pretty adorable tipsy - it took down a few of the fences she put up. he snuggled her again, enjoying that she was more at eye level now he had her on his lap, though he couldn't' rest his chin on top of her head anymore. he used the opportunity of Judith being in the kitchen to slip koko a quick kiss.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:33 pm
Judith refilled her cup, humming a bit with the music. Drake and Koko still made her uncomfortable but now more in the way that she felt like a third wheel so she lingered in the kitchen longer.

--

"Good, so where are we going first?" Mason asked, and rubbed his wrist unconsciously. It was strange to him that it would already healed.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games