Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darien Thread

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:01 pm
katanaakuma
So do people come on much at this time?

I would not know anymore. This is my first time back to the giuld in over a month. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:03 pm
Darien Thread
blondeangelkitty
biggrin Pops in on a white fluffy cloud to match her floofy tail, "Sigh, i hate working at times" stressed

Whats wrong?

Well for one thing, five minutes to closing and all of these people decide to come in and get gas, and things, so i didnt even get to turn off the lights until twenty minutes out of there, and i'm so tired, then gaia is being ridiculous and i keep having to reload everytime i post. Sigh sorry i'm such a grump bad day. sweatdrop sad xp  

Blondeangelkitty

Darkfox Vulpin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:03 pm
Blaze Starwind
~Growls~

"Damn Gaia...Won't let me put on more than one piece of clothing. Speaking of clothing...Check out what my friend is lending me for the av contest."

~Strikes a superman-like pose in his boxers, letting the scarf flap around in the wind created by a small fan in front of him~

*watches* Ooooooo... >^.^<  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:06 pm
Darkfox Vulpin
Blaze Starwind
~Growls~

"Damn Gaia...Won't let me put on more than one piece of clothing. Speaking of clothing...Check out what my friend is lending me for the av contest."

~Strikes a superman-like pose in his boxers, letting the scarf flap around in the wind created by a small fan in front of him~

=^^= *watches with him*  

Icemew Strife

Blondeangelkitty

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:07 pm
blaugh Well i think i'm going to call it a night, "G'night everyone, Hugs for all" Later, curls back on fluffy cloud and floats away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:08 pm
blondeangelkitty
blaugh Well i think i'm going to call it a night, "G'night everyone, Hugs for all" Later, curls back on fluffy cloud and floats away.
See ya.  

Darkfox Vulpin

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:13 pm
Darkfox Vulpin
Blaze Starwind
~Growls~

~Tacklehugs Vulpin and nibbles on his ears~

"My romani glasses are the longest kept item I have. For this limited time, you can see me without them! But not for long...As soon as I get this fixed, I'll have 'em back on."

~Giggles~

"Don't you think it rather odd to have a 275lb male half-naked badger on top of you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:13 pm
Darien Thread
katanaakuma

I would not know anymore. This is my first time back to the giuld in over a month. sweatdrop

it varies from night to night, it's been quiet slow over the past month, but it's slowly picking up.  

Vashyyk

Darkfox Vulpin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:17 pm
Blaze Starwind
Darkfox Vulpin
Blaze Starwind
~Growls~

"My romani glasses are the longest kept item I have. For this limited time, you can see me without them! But not for long...As soon as I get this fixed, I'll have 'em back on."

~Giggles~

"Don't you think it rather odd to have a 275lb male half-naked badger on top of you?"

*giggles and murrs* Well I don't think its odd to have a half-naked male on me... buuuuut you are the first badger. *smiles widely as he huggles back*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:19 pm
... *is bored* It's normal for me to be bored...  

Icemew Strife

Darien Thread

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:20 pm
Vashyyk
Darien Thread
katanaakuma

it varies from night to night, it's been quiet slow over the past month, but it's slowly picking up.

If any one remembers me they should remember I was a night person. I remember only a few people that would be on at night, Including you Vashyyk. How have you ben?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:22 pm
Darien Thread
Vashyyk
Darien Thread
katanaakuma

If any one remembers me they should remember I was a night person. I remember only a few people that would be on at night, Including you Vashyyk. How have you ben?

I do remember you vaguely. I guess we never really met.  

Eddily

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:23 pm
sorry saw the catgirl fan guild and had to check them out. I so love cat girls.<3 sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:25 pm
katanaakuma
sorry saw the catgirl fan guild and had to check them out. I so love cat girls.<3 sweatdrop

Heehee, gotta love them. *looks at sig*  

Eddily

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 10:25 pm
Darkfox Vulpin
Blaze Starwind
Darkfox Vulpin
Blaze Starwind
~Growls~

~Giggles~

*giggles and murrs* Well I don't think its odd to have a half-naked male on me... buuuuut you are the first badger. *smiles widely as he huggles back*

~Nuzzles~

"I've never seen another badger before. I feel so damn alone...And I always end up with a different species. More than common, a fox."

~Snickers~

"Yes...And I must say the same thing about the whole half-naked male comment. I've had no male on male contact for 2 months. Urgh...I need to find a mate. Someone that will stay with me for a long time..."  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games