Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:44 pm
Oblen smirks, nodding. "Ah, alright then." He then glances out the window again.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:50 pm
Mira gave him a confused look "Why are you smirking...?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:09 pm
Oblen shrugs. "It's a bit funny to me... you beating the hell out of a demon from hell... it's like a pun."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:37 pm
Mira blushed slightly "I wasn't talking about him....I'm not even sure I'd last a second in a fight against a demon..." She looked down at Shadow and continued to pet him.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:58 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Well, what if he does kick em?... you'd just let him get away with that?" He asks with a small smirk, seeing the blush from the corner of his eye.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:03 pm
Mira frowned slightly and hugged the small animal as it started to drift off to sleep "No, I wont let him get away with it...."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:28 pm
Oblen nods. "Good... at least you've got more than enough reason to fight for... appartently defending a kitten is more important to you than your own life." He said with a small smirk and a bit of a chuckle.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:34 pm
Mira's face burned with embarrassment "My life is nothing to me.Though I do prefer to live a little longer...But I wil not just stand by and watch someone harm an animal." She tucked the kitten in her arms and cuddled it as he slept.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:46 pm
Oblen looks over to Mira with an eyebrow raised. ”It means a lot to me though… yes, kicking kittens is bad because they can’t put up a fight and may all the kickers of kittens go to hell and all that… but loosing you is more important than a kitten.”  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:50 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "My life is liittle more than a seconds passing to you..." She continued to look down at the kitten rather than looked at Oblen.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:02 pm
Oblen closes his eyes and looks down with a sigh. "Well... perhaps... but... they're the best "seconds" I've had mainly threw my entire life... to have it end quicker than avoidable... would just kill me..." He said before shrugging. "... right now I'd still be in a little shack, all depressed and looking out threw a little peep hole... only going out on dark nights... and more than likely sooner or later revert back to sinful actions of the past due to the isolation and abuse... but then you come along and change all that... which means more than the world to me... and It don't matter if the kitten could talk, walk on two legs, and crap gold... I'd pick you any day over anyone else."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:49 pm
Mira frowned slightly and blushed even harder "I didn't change your future that much....You could still be depressed right now and you could still go back to those sinful actions....I mearly showed you what you were missing..."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:00 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "Well... I certainly don't feel too depressed... and sure, it's possible I may very well go right into sinful actions when you die... but right now, not likely... not with you around... you recall when I shifted into me 'true form', correct?... you had stopped me from going and attacking the city. Think that occurrence isn't an example that you change me?" He asks before finally opening his eyes again to look to Mira.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:05 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "Anyone could have stopped you if they tried hard enough...It's mind over matter, or so they say..." She pulled her legs up onto the couch and curled them under herself.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:26 pm
Oblen smirks before shaking his head. "Really?... Anyone?..." He looks out the window "... I was an enraged beast... you calmed me down... sure, someone might have trapped me and pointed some big gun at me, but that'd be by force... nobody could calm me down for all the time I've been on the surface... I had to calm myself down, if at all possible... but you, you had stopped me... because your special to me. I don't have such a bond with anyone... such a bond that haults me without force... without suduction... without anything but the will to ask me to stop... sure, Satan had ordered me to stop a few times, but he basically forced me to stop... for if I didn't stop, he'd harm me in unimaginable ways... and left me with a storage of rage that I couldn't continue... but you, no... you made me want to stop... what of that?... anyone can make me WANT to stop?" He asked as he looks back to Mira.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games